Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife (1263 Views)

Migrant Caught Raping A Chinese Woman, Chinese Men Beat Him Unconcious (video) / Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Rihanna may think that she's back to making sweet music together with her battering boyfriend, but she is sadly mistaken if she thinks he will never hit her again.

Men who batter rarely do it once, even if they are rich and famous. So if you're in a relationship with a guy who has pushed, hit or slapped you once, take it as a warning sign. You can expect him to do it again and again.

1. Some have an intense need to control the women they love: The biggest misconception about these guys is that they have "anger management" issues. They don't. They don't blow up at work or at the driver who cuts into their lane. Instead they have an overwhelming need to control their loved one—how she dresses, where she goes and whom she talks to. That's why, before they actually start using physical violence to stay in control, they are often constantly phoning and text messaging the object of their affections so that they know exactly what she is doing at all times.

2. They do have genuinely love the women they beat up: In fact, they are often obsessively in love with their girlfriends or wives, which makes them even more jealous and controlling—they just don't know the proper way to express it. They most likely grew up in a home where there was violence. Apparently Chris Brown hated when his stepfather beat up his mom.

3. They actually blame their girlfriends for forcing them to be violent: There's a very good chance that Chris Brown, to this day, blames Rihanna for starting the argument that left him with "no choice" but to attack her. In his mind, she had no right to look at the text message from his manager, Tina Davis. A batterer will tell himself and his girlfriend that SHE provoked the violence by looking at another guy, wearing a skirt that's too short or not cleaning up the kitchen fast enough.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Boxer007(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
More power to Men and One day, they shall come to their senses and ignore the opposite sex for good. We shall over come
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by jamex93(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
no reason warrant u to beat ur wife

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Boxer007:
More power to Men and One day, they shall come to their senses and ignore the opposite sex for good. We shall over come
**Throws big stone at him**stfu! grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by ThaRuthlxx7: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
.but how can someone say Rihanna's forehead is bigger than Dija's boobs
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Fernandowski(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
For recreation
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
.but how can someone say Rihanna's forehead is bigger than Dija's boobs
lol...but it's noticeable na
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Fernandowski:
For recreation
u bad o
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

look look, u don't have to kill him. #TakeItEasy
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Lanceslot(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Its only a very stupid man that beats his Gf/wife.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Oahray: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Em.. Op, besides the first point, I don't see how the others can be classified as 'reasons why some men beat their wives'. Could you help me understand?
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
shockwave91:

look look, u don't have to kill him. #TakeItEasy
cheesy i cant kill!
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its only a very stupid man that beats his Gf/wife.
you right........but sum gals can infuriate u to the degree of raising ur hands........and you'll still end up regretting afterwards
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Ephemmm: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
4. When they want to travel to 'Jerusalem' and their wives closed the entrance through jeans tongue tongue tongue You will see them barking like dog without knowing the real reason behind the fighting.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by therealdeal10: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
But criously men aren't supposed 2 lay a finger on their ladies.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Lanceslot(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
tcalc:
you right........but sum gals can infuriate u to the degree of raising ur hands........and you'll still end up regretting afterwards
Yea they sure knows how to infuriate someone but raising hand/beating isn't the best way to handle them.... There are many ways you can punish a woman than beating her.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oahray:
Em.. Op, besides the first point, I don't see how the others can be classified as 'reasons why some men beat their wives'. Could you help me understand?
Some Men have troubles within n since you can't physically beat up yourself you beat up spouse. The pain they inflict is the pain they wanna cuz there self
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy i cant kill!

then u threw a BIG STONE @ him. Even Stephen in the bible didn't get get stoned with that kind stone. Calm down grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Oahray: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
tcalc:
Some Men have troubles within n since you can't physically beat up yourself you beat up spouse. The pain they inflict is the pain they wanna cuz there self
Sadism is a good explanation, although it doesn't exactly justify your establishing points 2 and 3 as reasons.

Anyway, I think people can hurt themselves physically to inflict pain - self-injury. So I don't exactly agree.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
I for one am never Ok with hitting a woman. My mother used to get beat when I was younger and I promised myself I would never beat my lady ever but there are women out there who really provoke it and even might start the physical altercation. I think hitting should make a man feel ashamed of himself but I've been in altercations out in public where a female has swung off on me and she wasn't fighting like a girl, She was fighting like a man.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by tcalc: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Big stone: this so called violence is most times constituted by the female couterpart

see example
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by uzimi: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Have we ever reason that if a woman was created using one rib of a man,
She actually meant to be weaker than a man because it is just one out of many
As such beating a lady actually mean beating yourself.
Please let's correct this no matter what, don't lay hands there are various ways.
Preferably walk out of the scene, find another room to stay out of her if she's not a devil, she will definitely appologise.
That's why, guys look well most ladies are Lucifer not humans please
Let us not ruin our lives in the name of love. Seek for humans.
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by harffie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think its cuz their upper lips keep flapping when nagging while the lower lips are closed...
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
shockwave91:

then u threw a BIG STONE @ him. Even Stephen in the bible didn't get get stoned with that kind stone. Calm down grin
Just kidding tho,he knws cheesy
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just kidding tho,he knws cheesy
i know too cheesy smiley
Re: Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife by coldHeat: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Since a wife is an extension of her husband and they are now two souls and one body, I shall carelessly state that no sane man or husband beats himself or inflicts harm to his body, except he is beside himself.

There may be a method to his madness but that doesn't and can never justify his actions to self inflict damage on his marital body.

Outside the bonds of marriage this attitude must be held by all mature men. There are ways of making a woman see her wrongdoing rather than forcing her to block his punches with her face. Such an act within itself isn't just thought provoking but also gender insulting.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s / Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? / A Beautiful Woman Or A Good Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.