Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush (22335 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / My Nairaland Crush! / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX1:
Bravo!

So according to your peppersoup logic, any female who defends gays and is pro gay because ogugua88 defended gays and was pro gay, MUST BE ogugua88?

You're a fool.

Money is really being wasted on your education. Wtf is this?
K
falconey:

my money still on Z.EDX1-------stake 6billion$
New BET naijab.oiy-------- 9.6billion$

Lol, VicyB nko? grin grin grin
ZedX1:
[s]My words? Getting too vulgar for your liking?

You're a fool.

Who are you? What the fvck do you think you are that I should watch my words because of you? Present the facts or get your leprous dumb fvcking cretinous self off to bed.

Wooden headed yirning zoophyte.
I actually knew you were gonna display your demeaning gaga bonkers, you're nothing but a sissyphelean fvcktard. Who do you think you're dealing with, with your rumpus ruckus supercilious cockalorum bastardise self... I can't be caust battling a low-life; you're too small for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

A DUMB?

gringrin

You can say that again!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by chibwike(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX1:
Fvck off!

Shameless _idiot.
You dont just insult people anyhow......coz you've got the hands to type on ur phone and submit....there are better ways to settle things...will you keep telling people to fvck off and fvck out forever?.....someday u'd get tired of it...and move on...

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by mira4u: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
undecided joblessness at its peak. People actually waste energy digging into other people's life. Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
MzNelly:

Vic gini?? LMAO
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by falconey(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm a business man I can't afford to loose a dime.

I have 2 sure BETs only.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2015
suxxman:

Vic gini?? LMAO

grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

I'm a business man I can't afford to loose a dime.

I have 2 sure BETs only.

Lol

cheesy cheesy I dey follow you watch
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
cherryice:
My crushes in no partcular order

lala247
Chiam55
Tashaamania

I dnt do men crushes tongue

Lol cherry kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by chibwike(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX1:
I thought you said goodnight?

I only insult idiots who refuse to use their brains. Just like you.

You're an _idiot. And that was me stating the obvious.

Fvck off my mentions for good this time.

Nonsense!
Am not an _idiot..
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Nneka123:
Your husband is on his period.
Hold him, biko. grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by falconey(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2015
GOODNIGHT people, always remember whenever you see this signature" I suffer fools gladly, I am allergic to bullshit"

you have just 3 options------ "LIKE" "SHARE" or put your money on it.

I, MR FALCONEY will take my leave.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Blackett I have your time today, anybody that baits among the both of us shall get stricken by a thunder, e no go better for you, I'll mix pidgin with English to help repair your discombobulated life... Oya bring it on nah! Shebi you're a though guy, you're allergic to bullshit; for where... Where I dey, e no go better for you once again, you psycochalgia black anopheles.... Bring it on bro.. C'mon
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Way too many Prima Donnas on this thread. Don't know if this is fun or immature, still deciding undecided

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by naijaboiy: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2015
[b]Lol this is serious. cheesy

Well when I stumbled upon Nkeem88's profile few days ago and saw that the personal text and signature correlated with the one missclasssy had,,two things came to my mind.

1) Either missclasssy is ogugua88

Or

2) misclasssy copied it from 's profile and used it in her profile.

My reason for number 1 doesn't really hold much water because of the behavioural differences between missclassy and this young lady.

Also the location of the both of them is very different as nkeem88 lives in the US while missclasssy supposedly resides in Benin city,,EDO state.

But I just thought I should give it a try and see what will come out of it.

As for number 2. There are very high speculations that blackett is sexkillz. And missclasssy,,having a crush on blackett is trying everything she can to get blackett to notice her.

So with the assertion and believe that blackett is sexkillz,,she uses his one time gf's personal text and signature just to get at him.

It could also be that this lady is so obsessed with the blackett/sexkillz persona that she has done lots of background research about him and now has grown a likeness for him.

But with the usual rejection by blackett,,she does all she can to get close to him as we have seen in many instances.

I agree that I could have sworn that missclasssy is nkeem88 but after looking at the circumstances on ground I de bunk that claim and go for my second reason number 2 as the reason for the resemblance in personal texts and signature.

The claim that it was a coincidence,,is however not accepted by me. smiley
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by falconey(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]Lol this is serious. cheesy

Well when I stumbled upon Nkeem88's profile few days ago and saw that the personal text and signature correlated with the one missclasssy had,,two things came to my mind.

1) Either missclasssy is ogugua88

Or

2) misclasssy copied it from 's profile and used it in her profile.

My reason for number 1 doesn't really hold much water because of the behavioural differences between missclassy and this young lady.

Also the location of the both of them is very different as nkeem88 lives in the US while missclasssy supposedly resides in Benin city,,EDO state.

But I just thought I should give it a try and see what will come out of it.

As for number 2. There are very high speculations that blackett is sexkillz. And missclasssy,,having a crush on blackett is trying everything she can to get blackett to notice her.

So with the assertion and believe that blackett is sexkillz,,she uses his one time gf's personal text and signature just to get at him.

It could also be that this lady is so obsessed with the blackett/sexkillz persona that she has done lots of background research about him and now has grown a likeness for him.

But with the usual rejection by blackett,,she does all she can to get close to him as we have seen in many instances.

I agree that I could have sworn that missclasssy is nkeem88 but after looking at the circumstances on ground I de bunk that claim and go for my second reason number 2 as the reason for the resemblance in personal texts and signature.

The claim that it was a coincidence,,is however not accepted by me. smiley
[/b]

DETECTIVE this theory is VOID we need more proof to complement the pieces we have.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh because you were bursted back then abi? grin

Madam shut the fhuuck up and swerve jare undecided

Wait a minute...Is Kitnah also Missclasssy ?! Nairaland is an illusion!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh because you were bursted back then abi? grin

Madam shut the fhuuck up and swerve jare undecided
Lolz....I expected this

Hey everyone

This is kristina1,the girl who has an alt acct
The girl that can't bolded return insults with her main acct
The girl who used an alt acct to insult other girls

Well,she is back,smarter,bolder and better

My past which doesn't define me,should not be used as a medium to judge me,I was going through a 'rebellious phrase' then,now I'm wiser

My. Apologies to everyone I might have hurt

Peace!!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Vickybee:

Your husband is on his period.
Hold him, biko. grin grin
Which husband? grin

i never marry o sad
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

DETECTIVE this theory is VOID we need more proof to complement the pieces we have.

DICKtective?? grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by naijaboiy: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wait a minute...Is Kitnah also Missclasssy ?! Nairaland is an illusion!
Naah she isnt. grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX1:
[s][/s]Where are your facts? Bedwetting half man. Where are they?

This thread is still open. Or you want a new thread to present your facts?
Fvcktard these isn't about your miserable life anymore, its so obvious that you are an unfortunate fellow when I sincerely told you that your words were getting to vulgar for my liking and you went ahead to prove you gargantuan gaga to the world... Fvck you, fvck ogugua and every fvcking peeps you're trolling together, arrogant cunt dumpster, get the hell outta my face.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by LewisO: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2015
chipmunkey:
lol!

I'm sure he won't be happy seeing this too but I just had to let it out since blackett thinks he knows so much about me.
Will like to see more of your new "Diary" update man. cool
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2015
kitnah:

Lolz....I expected this

Hey everyone

This is kristina1,the girl who has an alt acct
The girl that can't bolded return insults with her main acct
The girl who used an alt acct to insult other girls

Well,she is back,smarter,bolder and better

My past which doesn't define me,should not be used as a medium to judge me,I was going through a 'rebellious phrase' then,now I'm wiser

My. Apologies to everyone I might have hurt

Peace!!

shocked

Cc: Standdgrin
Come and see oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.