Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? (22310 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
I had to open this thread courtesy of the former thread on "if a Nigerian guy can serenade his lover."
So ladies,can you openly sing for your lover with all the sopranos you ve got?? grin grin

I can do that for my lover,but the problem is in as much as he is flattered,he wud visit his fridge to make sure his bottle of spirit has not be tempered with. grin grin grin

Typical Niger guys...them no dey believe Niger babes tongue

grin

OMG!!!!Lynpetra is on front page!
#Jumps out from bed,open fridge,grabs JD,notice the content is so small, borrows more from her warri neighbour,loud her music to the highest as she dances etighi,while her bobo and his " early morning salute" watches in dismay

6 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by kadas01(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you gat the swag to perform a serenade for your lover......he sure would love it!

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Iaz93: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
angry angry undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
A naija gal serenading her lover? That means somebody fit lick elephant's assss. Naija gals with their shy tendency? That one no fit happen. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
angryMy guy loves me singing 4 him bt d day i dnt he vex.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cykik: angryMy guy loves me singing 4 him bt d day i dnt he vex.

Does he serenade for you?If he does,you need to reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hahahahahaha. Abeg, Lynpatra no burst my belle wit jokes.

Serenade ko.., Serenlina ni...!!

No be this naija guys, wey i knw wella?? That places booze,sports, and making more money first, before their woman??

3 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahahaha. Abeg, Lynpatra no burst my belle wit jokes.

No be this naija guys, wey i knw wella?? That places booze,sports, and making more money first, before their woman??

booze and sports we do for "me" time

making more money we do for u women undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahahaha. Abeg, Lynpatra no burst my belle wit jokes.

Abi ooo.Person fit dey serenade man wey just finish knack another babe sef.Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
after spending real cash on u..

if u no serenade abi segregate me, THUNDER GO DESIGN UR LIFE STYLE...
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
I can't. Not because I haven't met a man deserving of serenading. Just that I'm too shy for that. I'll do almost anything else to flatter him, but singing solo in front of him is one fear I haven't conquered.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Serenade ko sienna ni! Na wetin we go chop? Once u can do dat n twerk as well, u r go-to girl
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by mspee(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ask serenade williams. undecided

No, I can't. I'm too shy for that abeg! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by fabulousdame(f): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
i will if it will make him happy buh after d first time he will refuse to let me even if i want to do it willingly cos of the too much sweetness of my voice dat almost killed him the first time...lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Jman06(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Which kain serenade.The surest way to a man's heart is thr his dick-tionary.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
fabulousdame: i will if it will make him happy buh after d first time he will refuse to let me even if i want to do it willingly cos of the too much sweetness of my voice dat almost killed him the first time...lol
dame!!!u ehn u no use laugh kill me ooo
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by fabulousdame(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
mayten30: dame!!!u ehn u no use laugh kill me ooo
cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: Which kain serenade.The surest way to a man's heart is thr his dick-tionary.

Typical Niger guy.Smh
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by lupey: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I actually can,but then it depends on how far we've gone in the relationship and how much we've bonded
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
If money, Blackberry and Brazillian hair is involved grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by jaryeh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Don't let a policeman deceive you,police is not your best friend,google is.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Lilaex: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
That is after. Him don Dry finish!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sure they can

if you're driving a Bugatti...

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by DollyParton1(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by xynerise: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
She does with her piano cool

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Raymondfayowole(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
First,I had 2 check d dico 4 d meanin of dat work(dnt mind me na nyt sch I go),so back 2 d topic it depends on d girl nd d level of love
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88: I can't. Not because I haven't met a man deserving of serenading. Just that I'm too shy for that. I'll do almost anything else to flatter him, but singing solo in front of him is one fear I haven't conquered.
I said it! Most naija babes are shy! See pretty Ogugua just confirmed it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by peacelife(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
if u r gud on bed... she go serenadize ur brain zo tee.... dfrnt musics n lyrics.. hop u undstnd

u pple always shout 1st page dis nd dat... plz wtz d reward o.. abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.