Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (98072 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by phetty(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Topsonhandsome:
Pls help ♍ƺ .... I have done the cross cultural test and it was well submitted but I'm yet to receive another text for the next test . Pls its very urgent.

Permit me to say that it's likely you've been dropped To further clarify, go check your application status on their career website.

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
I got a call from similar a number last year from one big firm. no crime asking
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
I got an invitation for interview this evening

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by choo: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
modandoye:

was it an sms or a mail?. Did you apply for south East Enugu or the one for North?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by damzy88: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
modandoye:
Please is it phone or face to face interview.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
modandoye, did u get it via email or sms? and for what position pls? tanx
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
tinaupsky:
modandoye, did u get it via email or sms? and for what position pls? tanx

I got it via mail this evening (Trade Marketing Executive -North
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
modandoye, is the mail inviting you for a face-to-face interview or a notification for a telephone interview, and what date pls?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
tinaupsky:
modandoye, is the mail inviting you for a face-to-face interview or a notification for a telephone interview, and what date pls?

face to face
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
congrats bruv... i wish you all the best! what date is the interview? Hope the interview is not in the North.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
tinaupsky:
congrats bruv... i wish you all the best! what date is the interview? Hope the interview is not in the North.
Thanks.
28th in Abuja. Don't even know what to do now. It means I need to travel on 27. How to explain to my Boss in another challenge. I have no backup in my dept.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congrats Modandoye...that means they're skipping "Telephone interview"...I am also expectant. Please kindly confirm the location you filled on your profile as address during application. I want to ascertain if they are fixing interview based on location proximity.
modandoye:

Thanks.
28th in Abuja. Don't even know what to do now. It means I need to travel on 27. How to explain to my Boss in another challenge. I have no backup in my dept.

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Was also excepting telephone interview did he apply for trade marketing executive or trade marketing representative one is for ond and other bsc
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kindly confirm your current "HR Status" as well please.
Abbeykord:
Congrats Modandoye...that means they're skipping "Telephone interview"...I am also expectant. Please kindly confirm the location you filled on your profile as address during application. I want to ascertain if they are fixing interview based on location proximity.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Alikote I assume that Modandoye applied for "Trade Marketing Representative - North". I applied for same and am expecting them to contact me as well soon. #Bringyourdifference
Alikote:
Was also excepting telephone interview did he apply for trade marketing executive or trade marketing representative one is for ond and other bsc
modandoye:

I got it via mail this evening (Trade Marketing Executive -North
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abbeykord:
my status is still showing initial review. I used my osogbo address.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by arabralph(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2015
it means the TMR mails have started rolling in.let's keep our hearts hopeful. I just pray that we who applied for SE would be interviewed in Lagos..so one could still access his HR status? to me its showing vacancy has been removed or filled.. need a helping hand
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Thank you Modandoye. Hope you're prepared for the interview? Wish you best luck...go get the job...and watch out for me #Bringyourdifference
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by hibekey2(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Con
modandoye:
[color=#000099][/color] congrats modandoye. Pls can u copy the content of the mail removing your name and post please.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbeykord:
Thank you Modandoye. Hope you're prepared for the interview? Wish you best luck...go get the job...and watch out for me #Bringyourdifference
Thanks bros.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
hibekey2:
Con[color=#000099][/color] congrats modandoye. Pls can u copy the content of the mail removing your name and post please.
are u doubting me bros?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
nt doubting jst wana see d mail and perhaps might be a prayer point to others.so you may reveal the mail.thanks

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi Modandoye...its your choice to post the sample interview mail here. But since individuals are asking, I'll suggest that you may post the sample interview mail here for all to see. You never can tell whom you're comforting with the sight of the mail. Personally...since I saw your first post on the interview...I have been checking my inbox/junk folders like never before in expectation...yet...its your choice to or not post it here and remember! I AM NOT DOUBTING THE CREDIBILITY OF YOUR FIRST POST. Cheers! #Bringyourdifference.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmabongo:
nt doubting jst wana see d mail and perhaps might be a prayer point to others.so you may reveal the mail.thanks
I'm scared of doing this. it was a group mail sent to ten of us. besides my email is my user name here so its easy to trace. Hr officers are also on NL. might be sanctioned for doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
I feel you Modandoye! Cool...I guess anyone requesting to see a sample interview mail ought to understand your position. All the best bro...#Bringyourdifference
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
All good. we understand your position on this.pls upon ur return from the interview do hint us on how it when and possible questiom we may expect.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
ma hr status still read initial review. hope am on course?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi Emmabongo...I have same "HR Status". So I guess we're most on point.
emmabongo:
ma hr status still read initial review. hope am on course?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmabongo:
All good. we understand your position on this.pls upon ur return from the interview do hint us on how it when and possible questiom we may expect.
trust me for that. the assessment centre takes off d following day, if successful at the interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbeykord:
Hi Emmabongo...I have same "HR Status". So I guess we're most on point.
I also have same status.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by WildOne(f): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
modandoye:
trust me for that. the assessment centre takes off d following day, if successful at the interview.

Assessment centre the very next day? Wow, that's fast.
Here's wishing you all the best, while we await our own invitation mails.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
WildOne:

Assessment centre the very next day? Wow, that's fast.
Here's wishing you all the best, while we await our own invitation mails.
amen. meanwhile, any clue on what the package is for this position ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.