Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (98075 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eagerly waiting for mine WildOne...to all of us...I wish the best outcome. #Bringyourdifference
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmm...nah me launch the 6th page of this tread...I hope we all will uphold the communication flow here. One for all...All for one. #Bringyourdifference
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbeykord:
Eagerly waiting for mine WildOne...to all of us...I wish the best outcome. #Bringyourdifference
Any idea about the package for this position?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Modandoye...abeg no disturb yourself or yah head with the pay package. I bet you...its juicy. BAT is a multinational that have pay package synonymous to Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, P & G, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Cadbury (FCMG) and MTN, Shell, Oando, Stanbic IBTC. So calm yourself and just prepare adequately for the interview and Assessment Centre. You're on your way to working with a great company with very captivating pay package. Not just the package..."growth" on the job as your growth is synonymous to what you put into your job @ BAT. My people...I no fit wait to join this guys abeg. All the best to all of us! #Bringyourdifference
modandoye:
amen. meanwhile, any clue on what the package is for this position ?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by hibekey2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbeykord:
Modandoye...abeg no disturb yourself or yah head with the pay package. I bet you...its juicy. BAT is a multinational that have pay package synonymous to Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, P & G, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Cadbury (FCMG) and MTN, Shell, Oando, Stanbic IBTC. So calm yourself and just prepare adequately for the interview and Assessment Centre. You're on your way to working with a great company with very captivating pay package. Not just the package..."growth" on the job as your growth is synonymous to what you put into your job @ BAT. My people...I no fit wait to join this guys abeg. All the best to all of us! #Bringyourdifference
I work in one of the companies listed presently but I am eager to "port" to BAT for growth reason and not even the pay @ modandoye sorry for bugging u pls which date did u write your cognitive assessment please so we could know if its by batches or they are calling by merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
The last interview bat sent me in 2012 was by sms then mail but I didnt attend.they cant just send mail cos there high chance of u not opening ur box am suprise they didnt add the driving skills may be the job decription has,change and is just one guy that got invited on nairaland can he past the last mail after the cognitive test he one we all got
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alikote:
The last interview bat sent me in 2012 was by sms then mail but I didnt attend.they cant just send mail cos there high chance of u not opening ur box am suprise they didnt add the driving skills may be the job decription has,change and is just one guy that got invited on nairaland can he past the last mail after the cognitive test he one we all got
got a call to confirm receipt of the mail
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Was it a land line or a mobile number?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai...Tinaupsky...lol...landline or mobile? Its like you worry too much
tinaupsky:
Was it a land line or a mobile number?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
let's jst stay calm and positive as we xpect our interview invite. guys for SE I supose ours will be in lagos office.pls the moment you contacted let the house know as expectation is hightened.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yes they also called wish u good luck
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alikote:
Yes they also called wish u good luck
. thanks
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alikote:

Most Multinational recruitment is strictly a mail thing (Calls just for confirmation or to clarify issues). if you no get push mail service for your phone and you no send your bulk/spam na your own cup of tea be that.

BAT TMR take home should averagely be about N3.5m per annum...it's entry level.

Of course you must know how to drive. (interview-assessment center-driving test-medicals)

I made it to Interview stage a couple of years back. Hoping for a more successful run this time around
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
It will be most successful this year insha Allah...just be duly prepared
3doursdown:

Most Multinational recruitment is strictly a mail thing (Calls just for confirmation or to clarify issues). if you no get push mail service for your phone and you no send your bulk/spam na your own cup of tea be that.

BAT TMR take home should averagely be about N3.5m per annum...it's entry level.

Of course you must know how to drive. (interview-assessment center-driving test-medicals)

I made it to Interview stage a couple of years back. Hoping for a more successful run this time around
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
3hoursdown, do u think they would send an invite to a group of persons, say 10 like the guy has said?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinaupsky:
3hoursdown, do u think they would send an invite to a group of persons, say 10 like the guy has said?

I was surprised too that they sent the invite to the 10 of them and the invitees each knew (based on modandoye's words). They're supposed to BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) it to them, that way making it confidential. Must be a very bad HR mistake!

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guys...I guess it is not a mistake. HR Process changes constantly most especially with companies like this. This is to tell us that, they welcome change, innovations etc. and do not rely on past recruitment processes. Seriously, whatever the case is...I believe they know what they are doing. If not...#Bringyourdifference
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by tinaupsky: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
When UPS mailed me an invite last year, it was sent to at least 7 people and all of us were copied! I could see other applicants' email addresses.

He may be telling the truth but we dont know yet... if you go to page 0 of this trend, you would notice that "Modandoye" didnt get the cognitive assessment and he was worried. I wonder if a company could send an invite to an applicant who skips a vital stage. Maybe he knows one insider sha!
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by WildOne(f): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinaupsky:
When UPS mailed me an invite last year, it was sent to at least 7 people and all of us were copied! I could see other applicants' email addresses.
He may be telling the truth but we dont know yet... if you go to page 0 of this trend, you would notice that "Modandoye" didnt get the cognitive assessment and he was worried. I wonder if a company could send an invite to an applicant who skips a vital stage. Maybe he knows one insider sha!

tinaupsky, I think you need to calm down a bit. I mean, modandoye doesn't have a reason to lie here. Why are you getting yourself in a twist over his interview invitation? Na wah oo....
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinaupsky:

Yes brother you need to calm down. I have a good number of years of work experience plus I've always followed Nairaland. And truth be told na newbies dey open mouth pass for Nairaland but na Dons dey read through silently, pick up tips, perform well and finally collect job. No one Owes you any information about their recruitment process. BAT like most Multinationals adhere to due process/merit through and through. Don't get consumed by conspiracy theories, it's not over till it's over. Remain optimistic!

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi guys...please leave Modandoye alone. Its currently his turn. I hope he makes the best use of it.

This is my concern though...I noticed that from the beginning of this thread, the post below was the first and last of Modandoye until yesterday evening when he posted that he received an interview email. All good...but I hope the free flow of info from someone like me and some of us on this thread is not a yardstick to our invite for the next level of this recruitment exercise...I hope not...I strongly believe in BAT and will not expect them to use this free flow of information around here as an impediment to us for the next level because I believe in "what is the importance of the information I have if I can not share it with like minds or people who are in need of it". I AM EXPECTANT and once again...I wish us all the best including Modandoye. Guys/ladies...#Bringyourdifference
modandoye:
I have done the culture questionnaire but no reply yet. how long will it take to begin the next stage?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by hibekey2(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbeykord:
Hi guys...please leave Modandoye alone. Its currently his turn. I hope he makes the best use of it.

This is my concern though...I noticed that from the beginning of this thread, the post below was the first and last of Modandoye until yesterday evening when he posted that he received an interview email. All good...but I hope the free flow of info from someone like me and some of us on this thread is not a yardstick to our invite for the next level of this recruitment exercise...I hope not...I strongly believe in BAT and will not expect them to use this free flow of information around here as an impediment to us for the next level because I believe in "what is the importance of the information I have if I can not share it with like minds or people who are in need of it". I AM EXPECTANT and once again...I wish us all the best including Modandoye. Guys/ladies...#Bringyourdifference
guys soi for this I think modandoye is just kidding with us all here if he is sure of the way invite let him post the contents here. I have worked in 2 mukti nationals dey will Neva call u for interview for less than 3 weeks nt a week . I don't want to b antagonist here but modandoye can prove me wrong. By the post. Peace
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
hibekey2:
guys soi for this I think modandoye is just kidding with us all here if he is sure of the way invite let him post the contents here. I have worked in 2 mukti nationals dey will Neva call u for interview for less than 3 weeks nt a week . I don't want to b antagonist here but modandoye can prove me wrong. By the post. Peace
. I am not kidding bros. I dont post much on NL, I only read. so what will I gain in coming here to post false information.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guys, Calm down, Invites are coming... so chill
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
helenmi:
Guys, Calm down, Invites are coming... so chill
. All we need now is to keep hope alive. is there anybody for north is d house pls? my opinion is that they are presently on north while SE will come afterwards. you guys sud support me with ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by DoubleFaith(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
modandoye:
. All we need now is to keep hope alive. is there anybody for north is d house pls? my opinion is that they are presently on north while SE will come afterwards. you guys sud support me with ur prayers.

Modandoye you do not need to post anything here...I mean what for? Please do not be tempted to at all please. I believe you. May God Almighty perfect what He started in you. May you obtain extraordinary favour in the sight of your interviewers...God will do it brother just have faith. You shall come back here with a testimony. God bless you as you prepare. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
They do call I was called during last Interview in 2012 by their consultant kimber ryan
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by nwadihot: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls lovelies can someone put me through on how to check my status ? very urgent plsssss
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
login ur account and click application status,then u see ur HR status there if you are in the or nt.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by emmabongo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
login ur account and click application status,then u see ur HR status there if you are in the race or not.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by modandoye: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Modandoye you do not need to post anything here...I mean what for? Please do not be tempted to at all please. I believe you. May God Almighty perfect what He started in you. May you obtain extraordinary favour in the sight of your interviewers...God will do it brother just have faith. You shall come back here with a testimony. God bless you as you prepare. Shalom.
. @doublfaith, thank you so much for your prayer. we will meet at the top one day.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by nwadihot: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2015
emmabongo:
login ur account and click application status,then u see ur HR status there if you are in the race or not.

ve done this a couple of times and I keep seeing , there is currently no job submission status to display , i don't understand cos I have written d two test and got congratulatory mails for both ...... am in doing it correctly or is it that am no longer in d race??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.