Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,318 members, 7,833,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. (8461 Views)

CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
jimi4us:
[size=24pt]igbos own lagos period!![/size]
igbos don't own Lagos, Lagos I'd owned by every Nigerian, as fir d yorubas making noise,hw cm u guys re obsessing over Nigerias former capital, if u ppl are as gud as u think hw come nobody talks anything abt Ibadan d capital of d southwest..

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
I lol...Gala hawking post, please have u guys found ur dad yet, I heard he got missing out of frustration of waking up and watching d useless set of things he calls children wasting there lives, lemme just say it in few words i and my generation are gone.
Yes! we already know now.
why telling us again.

continue using your leprosy stricken finger to quote me.

"na u go tire"

ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Go and build skyscrapers on the South East rivers instead of fooling around trying to claim another man's land.
Mumu
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
igbos don't own Lagos, Lagos I'd owned by every Nigerian, as fir d yorubas making noise,hw cm u guys re obsessing over Nigerias former capital, if u ppl are as gud as u think hw come nobody talks anything abt Ibadan d capital of d southwest..
grin

That ackward moment when you see two imbeciles
contracting there selves

1 Like

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by jimi4us: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Chima!
remember this is a public forum,
people are watching.
nairaland ain't 2go.
as an educated boy that you claim you are, you are suppose to prove it by typing as an educated being.

still asking my self who is disgracing his/her father here now

Guy you no get sense at all.

just go and die.

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Chima!
remember this is a public forum,
people are watching.
nairaland ain't 2go.
as an educated boy that you claim you are, you are suppose to prove it by typing as an educated being.

still asking my self who is disgracing his/her father here now

Guy you no get sense at all.

just go and die.

lol... is dat d best u can do. dat doesn't change d fact that u come from a family where u ve a frustrated father, Dats almost gone nuts out of frustration, and a mother who stinks like dead fish, coupled with sisters who have kids from different men and an elder brother that's up to 40years yet is following his frustrated father's footsteps by living in d same roof that your great grand father left sorry I meant cursed b4 he died smiley..cheesy... u get mouth athink let's play game.
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
jimi4us:
OK.
upload the picture of the land you bought in Lagos here or you are a Mo.ron

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Yes! we already know now.
why telling us again.

continue using your leprosy stricken finger to quote me.

"na u go tire"

ewu.
lol... is dat d best u can do... mumu.
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Chigold101(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Mtcheeeewww all this lagoon nonsense is not funny anymore. Since you ibo folks said you own lagos state, we will want you guys to prove your might tomorrow instead of disturbing everybody with your chest beating.

lolzzzz... Igbos have started showing it by winning 5 house of rep sits. You will be shocked when you here how many house of assembly sits they will win tomorrow.

Your greatest shocker will come when Agbaje would have completed his 8years tenure in 2023... Watch, see & beleive.

Trust me
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

OK.
upload the picture of the land you bought in Lagos here or you are a Mo.ron
mumu so dat u and ur useless family wud go and rob him... y dont u start by posting d picture of d brown roof pig hamlet u stay.
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Chigold101(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Go and build skyscrapers on the South East rivers instead of fooling around trying to claim another man's land.
we respect the sanctity of our land. Am sure you dont know this.
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
lol... is dat d best u can do. dat doesn't change d fact that u come from a family where u ve a frustrated father, Dats almost gone nuts out of frustration, and a mother who stinks like dead fish, coupled with sisters who have kids from different men and an elder brother that's up to 40years yet is following his frustrated father's footsteps by living in d same roof that your great grand father left sorry I meant cursed b4 he died smiley..cheesy... u get mouth athink let's play game.
what the fu.xk is this one saying.
I can see that you need help.
you and your worthless family needs help.

onye nzuzu cool

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by otunbadan(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

you are a [size=24]BAST.ARD[/size]
quote me again and you will regret it.
I don't play with shit
go stay with your sick mama @ home.

Uncultured, n ill mannered, very typical of your baboon tribe,trust me am about to get you noticed n banned
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

what the fu.xk is this one saying.
I can see that you need help.
you and your worthless family needs help.

onye nzuzu cool
d same boring old lines, nigga u can do better... is dz wat u call an e-war grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by otunbadan(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
d same boring old lines, nigga u can do better... is dz wat u call an e-war grin grin grin

The report bar is there,lets make enough reports n get this childish dude banned tonight
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
mumu so dat u and ur useless family wud go and rob him... y dont u start by posting d picture of d brown roof pig hamlet u stay.
After using your useless father in the Biafra war, what did he have to show for it

except that cave you and your kinsmen stays in the village of ebonyi.

you better don't follow his step, or you too will die like a dog.

nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
[s]
jimi4us:
we will continue to push you people to ijebu where you belong, we cant develop lagos for you people with your dirty habit to come and stain it.[size=24pt] IGBOS OWN LAGOS PERIOD!!.[/size]
[/s]

how did igbo own lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz... Igbos have started showing it by winning 5 house of rep sits. You will be shocked when you here how many house of assembly sits they will win tomorrow.

Your greatest shocker will come when Agbaje would have completed his 8years tenure in 2023... Watch, see & beleive.

Trust me
Bros stop day dreaming because Jimi will not win anything. I know what am saying. Is kinda unfortunate but the governorship tussle between jimi and ambode has been turned into a yoruba vs igbo thing. Even the yorubas that wanted to vote for jimi earlier have changed their minds. I wish you were in lagos to see things for yourself. Apart from apapa, alaba and festac, I don't see jimi getting votes from anywhere else. Is the bitter reality on ground. Btw the tinubu/fashola factor will never see a bode George stooge(jimi) leading lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
otunbadan:

Uncultured, n ill mannered, very typical of your baboon tribe,trust me am about to get you noticed n banned

Are you not from the lost tribe of Israel

erosion is taking over your village.

Dont go and save your deranged mama, keep sleeping under bridge in Lagos. grin

with your Nokia C1 claiming you have bought the whole of Lagos on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbo people no want Biafra Again why lagos now?Flat headed people

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by otunbadan(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Are you not from the lost tribe of Israel

erosion is taking over your village.

Dont go and save your deranged mama, keep sleeping under bridge in Lagos. grin

with your Nokia C1 claiming you have bought the whole of Lagos on nairaland.

Nursery school sense, as in ennhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:

Look Mr. Man
am not responsible for your death.
coz you sound frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
otunbadan:

Nursery school sense, as in ennhhhh

so in conclusion : Next time don't quote me unnecessarily again.

Loser!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=8pt]Oba get sense very well o na PDP i 4 vote for before but now its APC. dont knw igbo people r very stubborn like this

igbos doesnt know that they need Yoruba people bf they can be voted into any power outside their territory. sorry una don fall our hand o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
chowlade:
Igbo people no want Biafra Again why lagos now?Flat headed people

cheesy grin
if I curse u...lol''' I repeat if I curse u, u wud have nightmares dz night abt igbo ppl. lemme just keep mute. Until u quote me.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Look Mr. Man
am not responsible for your death.
coz you sound frustrated.

lol... please do I sound as frustrated as ur father, because u seem to know how to sense frustrated ppl because u live with one...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by lastmessenger: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos own the whole of this country. We live everywhere and build houses in evry part of This country. Nigeria should be ranamed igboria.
Quote me and get Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastmessenger:
Igbos own the whole of this country. We live everywhere and build houses in evry part of This country. Nigeria should be ranamed igboria.
Quote me and get Ebola.
lol... Ebola where re u. We wanted to name it igboria but Benjamin Adekunle and d rest no agree o... they said that Lagos must be part of Igboria and south west too, so 2mollion people died now we agree with him to make Lagos and other parts of d south west igboria... cheesy...
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by otunbadan(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

so in conclusion : Next time don't quote me unnecessarily again.

Loser!!! grin

You sound like my 2 year old cousin, even the 8 year old one won't agree to sound so immature, so oooooo dull n dumb

1 Like

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by lastmessenger: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
lol... Ebola where re u. We wanted to name it igboria but Benjamin Adekunle and d rest no agree o... they said that Lagos must be part of Igboria and south west too, so 2mollion people died now we agree with him to make Lagos and other parts of d south west igboria... cheesy...
yes in just little timw we will buy the whole lands in Nigeria and rename the country Igboria
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastmessenger:
yes in just little timw we will buy the whole lands in Nigeria and rename the country Igboria
u re on ur own o. Dx kinda talks are quite annoying and provocative.
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dat ediot has left, now dz place has gotten boring sad sad Chowlade I see u... do u want some.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes In Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (Pic) / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / Price Of Bread In Lagos To Be Increased By 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.