Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan (37371 Views)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by qualityovenbake(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
He holds nobody any explanation. His still the president and a citizen of this great country, so he can visit any state in the country.

4 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Akanbee2015: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Texcoco:
Why Jonathan dey follow dis people yarn self?? Sometimes this man can be too gentle to a fault,im for just leave them make belle worry dem die especially those animals Lie Mohammed and Akiolu.....Tomorrow,we popping champagne at Lagoon beach.,..SAI Buhari,Sai Agbaje....chai thieffnubu.

Jona too sabi gentle? dat na because him na gentle looter na. Him gentle abi him MUMU? Nonsense. Sebi na so una Jona dey roam around Yoruba land during last two week's Presidential elections. In the end, those sharp guys use him money flex. Nonsense President. Hahahaha!
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akanbee2015:

I hear Una. sebi Jonathan no rig for Rivers, Enugu and Akwa Ibom? What of Ekiti wey him and Fayose follow rig? How I wish Jonathan knows what integrity is. Jonathan meeting with Gani Adams of all the human beings in the world. Do u know how much Gani got to 'secure' our pipelines and water ways, just few days to the last Presidential election? GEJ is a lying crook and he would soon be exposed.

Let me guess kano,kastina and all northern state elections was rig proof.infact all the voters are 18 years also buhari biggest sponsor tinubu is angel Gabriel

6 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Really
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by niceguy7(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Weyaf yi air
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
You should be in otuoke ryt now in other to vote tommorow.

I wonder when Lagos now turn to otuoke undecided yeye man

5 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Really
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by adexeli(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who fvcking cares undecided
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by ngoziama: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
cozy7:
What is he now doing in Lagos?
Oh God! Corruption has come ooo

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by ahmedox(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Election is tomorrow, Shouldnt Jonathan be in his hometown Bayelsa voting House of Assembly members

But the disgraced soon to be ex-president cant just keep his nose out of Lagos

The same embarrassment that was meted to you 2 weeks ago still awaits you tomorrow in Lagos

Yinmurantus....

2 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Ayietim(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Forget the world, answer the divine call, which was yours before you were born, to walk tall, among your enemies and all, who are waiting to celebrate your downfall.

http://ayietim.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
WE PRAY OOOOOOOO
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
start packing before may29 o GEJ, otuoke straight. because all this visiting me no gbadun am o
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Ymodulus: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by SerialMan: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
A fool at 40.For your info GEJ can leave ABJ or anywhere in the country anytime he wants and still get to his Home town

raumdeuter:
Election is tomorrow, Shouldnt Jonathan be in his hometown Bayelsa voting House of Assembly members

The same embarrassment that was meted to you 2 weeks ago still awaits you tomorrow in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by aunkodo: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC fools

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by ngoziama: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32570705]Liar mohammed pls No mind that lie mohammed.The man and his party thinks we are fools.Jonathan can visit every inch on Nigeria.Buhari has been moving around in the south east and south south but Metuh has not accused anyone of trying to rig elections.Tinubu too has been holding meeting here and there and Jonathan met with chieftains in lagos he is accused of trying to rig

JayKee we know,JayKee we love,JayKee we trust.

GEJ please dont mind the fools.Mr President please remember that silence is the best answer for a fool
APC comprises wicked politicians who I see as pure cultists

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by tzoracle: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
If na dbanj em go shout karma lee

Anyway sha apc shd watch out cos like fr mbaka says uwa na eme ntughari
Its nt only they that know how to attack a fed govt

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by SerialMan: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who dash u MB today?

seedorfg:
start packing before may29 o GEJ, otuoke straight. because all this visiting me no gbadun am o

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Benfaco: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why the hate? please leave him alone. Target another person

2 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by bamideleolushol(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
GEJ is lOoking for contract in lagos state he wan jimi. Lai

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abeg, make he go vote for bayelsa abi he don transfer otuoke to lagos ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Don't know how people think...the same ambode sacked by fashola is now contesting to be a governor....let sleep and think better lagos is for you...vote wise
#lagosdecide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by M4gunners: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
He even got time to be answering that good for nothing Lai.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Medley(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
if agbaje wins it will be the igbos vote that will be seen as the cause,but if ambode wins, the same people will shout aloud that they won even though the igbos voted for PDP,the igbos have a choice to make at hand.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by mightycrown1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=18pt] IF THEM LIKE LET THEM RIG. OSA STRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by iykedare(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

What embarrassment? That he got 12m votes out of 27m votes?

People lose elections. Its not a do or die thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by otemanuduno: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
sosanova:
thank u Mr President, the thunder wey go strike Liar Mohammed is coming from Hell fire. meanwhile Jimi Agabje the real son of the soil from Lagos State for Governor
Na so all of una go dey call Hell fire, hell fire like say you get control over candle fire not to talk of firewood fire before we kon tok of Hell fire.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by amarachi06(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Liar Man, Karma do exist.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jona shouldn't have dignify those bigots with a reply
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
No mind Thief Tinubu inciting the Yorubas against Agbaje their own imagine. As if Agbaje is an ibo. Tinubu has made the educated ones to be illiterate because of election. Never be peace till we tell ourselves the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown / Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.