Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan (37381 Views)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by boxypane(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wats up GEJ. Ur chair dey pain u sit for Abuja/OTuoke shey? Whether or not he has no issue in Lagos, dis is not just d time to visit.
Y is it dat when over praise a black man for a job welldone, its room for mis behaviour. Mama Peace no follow am come? Abi she go Rivers go do her own.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Funpeter:
weren't you taught how to respect people? Well maybe you are taught and refuse it. If I abuse you back make motor jam me.

Peace.

If you were given home training you wouidnt have seconded to what animal collegue of yours wrote.
Make motor jam you'' na childish language..abeg use wapkid..this site is beyond your understanding
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Funpeter:
weren't you taught how to respect people? Well maybe you are taught and refuse it. If I abuse you back make motor jam me.

Peace.

If you were given home training you wouidnt have seconded to what animal collegue of your wrote.
Make motor jam you'' na childish language..abeg use wapkid..this site is beyond your understanding
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Tshaphilo: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lie LIE MOHAMMAD. leave Jonathan alone.He is still the COAS o. if he does nt handover APC cant rule. if u ppl heat up the polity in these five states n state of emergency is declared APC WONT RULE O. SO WATCH YOUR TONGUES. THE ELECTORATE ARE TIRED OF OUR TAXES BEING SHARED

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
PentiumPro:
Jonathan should respect himself for the next couple of weeks he would be President and stop meddling in state guber elections affairs.
Respect yourself
Wat is this that u are saying young lady
****smh"***
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Actjulius: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Damager:

D guber election shows DAT APC is as bad as PDP if not worse.. bro av not seen d APC dis desperate.. Even mama Wey dey sleep, dem wake am to cum take money.. Guy I don't want to call my PU but dem don share money giv every eligible voter Nd dey still can't sleep.. Dis one go hard

That's a lie as I am yet to get my share. I still they wait o.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by wunmi590(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Princess042:
A

A =Apple cheesy
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by modskiller(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
I have never being so sure of something this much. The end of Tinubu in Lagos is at hand. Agbaje we want, Agbaje we trust. #Lagos4All

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Funpeter: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
neyur:

If you were given home training you wouidnt have seconded to what animal collegue of your wrote.
I still stand on my point and my opinion on the matter, you should have respect my opnion instead of calling people animal. Well i see that's your nature you hardly makes a comment without insulting so am not surprise.
Ya am a kid but when an adult behave like a kid then that's serious.

Lastly do you really mean to touch life by calling people names and insulting them? Maybe you should focus more on your agriculture biz might patronise you some day.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by babajero(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dont bother yourself explaining, he represents his name 'lie'
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Kaydem(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Full meaning of LAGOS - Let Ambode Govern
Our State!

2 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Funpeter: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let's be sincere with ourself
what did GEJ came to do in lagos?
Now PDP knows they have 95 percent chance of winning rivers state, why the one for lagos is a close one.
If pdp should have both rivers nd lagos that will be the source of their income for the next four years. Remember lagos serve as the bedrock for others southwest state.

The election is a close call. GEJ visit is not for visiting sake it has meaning and i don't trust politicians not even GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Funpeter:
I still stand on my point and my opinion on the matter, you should have respect my opnion instead of calling people animal. Well i see that's your nature you hardly makes a comment without insulting so am not surprise.
Ya am a kid but when an adult behave like a kid then that's serious.

Lastly do you really mean to touch life by calling people names and insulting them? Maybe you should focus more on your agriculture biz might patronise you some day.

That's y I still insist of you been a kid....with your composition of words easily tel. Abeg free me joor and let have a good 9t..that if you wush
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
skysailor:

Wat is this that u are saying young lady
****smh"***

Tha's what happens when a miserable lady was lure in to weed for the 1st time....so don't blame her please. Am pleading on her behalf......

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
neyur:

Tha's what happens when a miserable lady was lure in to weed for the 1st time....so don't blame her please. Am pleading on her behalf......
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Gh0stFreak: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Election is tomorrow, Shouldnt Jonathan be in his hometown Bayelsa voting House of Assembly members

But the disgraced soon to be ex-president cant just keep his nose out of Lagos

The same embarrassment that was meted to you 2 weeks ago still awaits you tomorrow in Lagos

shut that sewer you call a mouth you idi0t,did you read the article at all? he's no longer in lagos.
he came on thursday and left on friday.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Brugo(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
He rigged in the SE and SS but failed. Now he is claiming that he didn't rig. Lol.

Story for the gods.

It's the igbos I pity. Their hatred has blinded them to the benefits of voting for Ambode. Agbaje is using them as usual and it is sure he won't keep the promises he has made. That is the legacy of PDP. GEJ used you. Agbaje has followed suit with the stunt his kinsman (Oba Akiolu) pulled. Be wise.

It is funny how GEJ refers to the presidential elections as free and fair just because he rigged and lost. Thankfully, all the machinations of INEC and the security operatives in the SS and SE came to nought. This will be the case in Lagos.

If a man comes before you canvassing for votes using ethnic division you will be very foolish to vote that man.

If PDP meant to represent the wishes of the igbos why did they pick a Yoruba man and woman (vice) as gubernatorial candidates? The joke is on the igbos either way it swings.

The ACN led government of Lagos appointed Igbo commissioners. How many PDP states have done anything like that? None. PDP thrives on opportunistic bigotry.

Any man that can align himself with the party that endorsed Fayose is not any better than that thug.

APC is the answer.

Igbos will be on the wrong side of history again as we go into the elections. Their unbridled hatred lost them the apex seats in the legislature. Will they learn?

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by larrymoore(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2015
I support APC at the central level but
Some of da APC leaders are myopic.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
APC SHOULD APOLOGISE TO JONATHAN!
It is indeed uncharitable to accuse Jonathan this way. APC has carried it too far. Jonathan remains our president till May 29 and can move anywhere he so wishes across Nigeria.

If Gen. Buhari can visit Lagos to solicit votes for Ambode, why can't Jonathan do same?

APC! Behave yourself!
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by yungcyrus(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Pataki:
Apparently this Jonathan must have thrown away his common sense once again. What are you doing in Lagos State on the eve to an election day? Not only that, you even have the temerity to meet a local tout who is well known for trouble making in the SW. Why is that this Jonathan attracted to touts, militants, war lords, anywhere he goes in Nigeria? Why? Why??

Nigeria will surely be better off without you. Good riddance to the clueless leadership you have brought upon this nation.

Ambode for Governor! Gbogbo wa la l'eko!
you well xo?
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by HzRF(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Pataki:
Apparently this Jonathan must have thrown away his common sense once again. What are you doing in Lagos State on the eve to an election day? Not only that, you even have the temerity to meet a local tout who is well known for trouble making in the SW. Why is that this Jonathan attracted to touts, militants, war lords, anywhere he goes in Nigeria? Why? Why??

Nigeria will surely be better off without you. Good riddance to the clueless leadership you have brought upon this nation.

Ambode for Governor! Gbogbo wa la l'eko!
Common sense aint common
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by masterpix(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
dayo23:
They are wasting there time, lagos is not for PDP experiment! We Yoruba have decided what is best for us, it is our land.

Goat of the year I recognise you sir

Ambode 2015
Next Governor of Lagos
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by thefakestan: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2015
We need change in Lagos!!!

Tinubu and Fashola please move to ABJ.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by oweman: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Sorry oh ,th ose hailing jonathan sgould do more even on Radio biqfran this evening made some commentbi better not put here to avoid the big hammer .
I beg wake una sam paper am well well make dog no begin run for am say in dey smell .Hero ko Agiliti ni
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Why Jonathan dey follow dis people yarn self?? Sometimes this man can be too gentle to a fault,im for just leave them make belle worry dem die especially those animals Lie Mohammed and Akiolu.....Tomorrow,we popping champagne at Lagoon beach.,..SAI Buhari,Sai Agbaje....chai thieffnubu.
Make sure you don't change your username after the result is announced...you wey no even know Porpular Oshodi dey claiming to know happenings in lagos..I wonder if you gat pvc at all..or did you exchanged it for #10,000 naira?
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by emmykk(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
dayo23:
GEJ should go and rest in otueke, lagos can never be for PDP, not on this earth!
mind the things you swear about
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by indeed123: 12:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Why Jonathan dey follow dis people yarn self?? Sometimes this man can be too gentle to a fault,im for just leave them make belle worry dem die especially those animals Lie Mohammed and Akiolu.....Tomorrow,we popping champagne at Lagoon beach.,..SAI Buhari,Sai Agbaje....chai thieffnubu.

Coming from someone that can't even afford one bottle of Orijin. Awa ni a ni Eko!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Blitz888(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2015
cozy7:
What is he now doing in Lagos?
Oh God! Corruption has come ooo
Sir, is there any known law that prevents any bonafide citizen of this Nation not to talk of the President of Nigerian.
You can't be more Nigerian than the President same way you can't be more Catholic than the Pope.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
PentiumPro:

See your ugly face!
Nonsense! If your brain can't process simple information, whose fault ?
Ewu Abia!
U brain is pentium 0.1....
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by ifeanyi83(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Aaah...so Lai Mohammed still exists. He was very quiet during the Oba and the Lagoon story...politicians shaa...

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by maztaray: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
dayo23:
They are wasting there time, lagos is not for PDP experiment! We Yoruba have decided what is best for us, it is our land.

Look @ ur mouth that you use to say tribal bullshit!!y can't u Yoruba's go to igboland get get involved in bizness and politics?if not for emigrants of diverse tribes wud lagos be as developed as it is now!!APC is just a party filled with tribal sentiment. nd nepotism.

Ambode 2015
Next Governor of Lagos
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by hush15: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Akanbee2015:

I hear Una. sebi Jonathan no rig for Rivers, Enugu and Akwa Ibom? What of Ekiti wey him and Fayose follow rig? How I wish Jonathan knows what integrity is. Jonathan meeting with Gani Adams of all the human beings in the world. Do u know how much Gani got to 'secure' our pipelines and water ways, just few days to the last Presidential election? GEJ is a lying crook and he would soon be exposed.

Can't you seek how dark ur heart is. God will surely put you all to shame. You insult anybody and everybody.

Jo's visit is worrying your tummy. Maybe this would heal your pain, he came to see me and I told and promised that tinubu and all his bandits of thieves come today will cease to be. Whether by fire or by force, they are leaving n nothing you can do about it.

Haterz...

He who laugh last laughs best. Watching you in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.