Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money (1351 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? / Woman Makes Over $10,000 A Month By Asking “boyfriends” For Abortion Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by baye2023(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
A 27-year-old woman was pulled over early morning due to a speeding violation. Natasha Brown, acted in a very suspiciousmanner and officers decided to search her vehicle only to discover $60,000 in cash. According to US media reports, when officers asked her why she had such a large amount of money she replied “I’m getting an abortion”. She was taken into custody for further questioning. She told Baton Rouge investigators that the money was rightfully hers.

Investigators asked her for employment information and she told investigators she had no job but that she was a “self-employed entrepreneur”. She then told investigators she had multiple boyfriends and that’s how she earned her money. Natasha Brown said: “I have at least 54 current boyfriends and after 3 weeks of unprotected sexI tell them i’m pregnant and not ready for a baby I then ask them for abortion money”

She told investigators she picks the ones that just got paid and usually gets $400-$500 from each one boyfriend. She told investigators: “ I been earning over $10,000 a month doing this I don’t get tired” Investigators called 2 of her currently claimed boyfriends and they were very unsuspecting. 28-year-old Jamal Jones said he gave her the money because: “He didn’t want no kid with her because she had a thotty reputation” but that he still loved her.

Credit: mediahoarders.com

Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by DuchessLily(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai! See business!! Hahahaahaa

54 boyfriends??! How does she meet with all of dem??

Hey! God purnish satan
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by nikkiehan(f): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
wise one, Dat's wat suit d guys but sha she's destroying her life li2 by li2 I pity d lady 54 bf nawa o
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
A.k.a

richest prosti.tude.

#YOLO
#YOLO
#YOLO
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by buygala(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
So peeps are have unprotested sekx with that thing that are look like Smiggle in 'The Lord of the Rings'-\

Na only God are sabi how angelic she are look when she have don apply all those female 'cosmetic witcheries' on her face embarassed

And she are fit dey on nairaland too, having 800 likes on her profile photo cry

GIRLS, ALL THESE YAHOO WEY UNA DEY DOING US, cry cry, CHAIII, CHAIII, DIARIS GODU OOO cry cry
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by menix(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dat lady mst b nigerian...

Infact benin gal...
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by Larminess: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hypocrite lipsrsealed
DuchessLily:
Chai! See business!! Hahahaahaa

54 boyfriends??! How does she meet with all of dem??

Hey! God purnish satan
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by rawpadgin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
menix:

Infact benin gal...
u are not normal
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by buygala(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Larminess:
Hypocrite lipsrsealed

You are call her hypocrete

Have you fuckkk her before?

Abi dem just teach you the word in your night school? undecided
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by domopps(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wao lucrative business!

Cheeers
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by menix(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
u are not normal

And it takes abnormality to spot an abnormal fellow...
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by tupem: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
menix:

Infact benin gal...
cheesy guy u no well o! cheesy
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by menix(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
tupem:
cheesy guy u no well o! cheesy

Dey there...

Na 2day i don mad?
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by tupem: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
menix:

Infact benin gal...
cheesy guy! u no well o! cheesy
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by tupem: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
menix:

Dey there...

Na 2day i don mad?
grin
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
so she fvcks all of 'em?!?? shocked
rich slutt
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by DuchessLily(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Larminess:
Hypocrite lipsrsealed

I guess u don't knw d meaning of dat word..

Or maybe because all d females u knw r like dis girl here, so u think every girl is like dat....

Sorry to disappoint u , duuhhh
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by DuchessLily(f): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
buygala:

Help me ask him ooo

Thanx bro
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very smart woman.

Have 54 bfs. Fvck 18 each week. For 3 weeks, and then when her period week, she rests. And collects her money.

Fvcking 18 different men a week tho, and at 27. . . Her pvssy mileage would be in millions by the time she "repents" becomes a born again "Christian", and chooses one mugu to marry her in her 30's.

There are many of her type in Nigeria. . . Na God go save man.

This also proves that women are dangerous and should be feared. . . Fear woman!!! Fvcking 54 different men, and it only took a speeding violation to catch her, and not that one man out of the 54 caught or suspected her.

Which man can get away with fvcking 54 different girls every month?
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by yhusiee(f): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
buygala:
So peeps are have unprotested sekx with that thing that are look like Smiggle in 'The Lord of the Rings'-\

Na only God are sabi how angelic she are look when she have don apply all those female 'cosmetic witcheries' on her face embarassed

And she are fit dey on nairaland too, having 800 likes on her profile photo cry

GIRLS, ALL THESE YAHOO WEY UNA DEY DOING US, cry cry, CHAIII, CHAIII, DIARIS GODU OOO cry cry
Hehehehe! U must b Amazed.
Re: This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money by Larminess: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bro u need to go back to school biko, perhaps High school #donedeal
buygala:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Differece Between Guys And Ladies / Confused / What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.