Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? (3456 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Ayima: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2015
The way girls pretend surprises me, even when the konji wanna kill them. Girls Please if you are hungry of sex kindly beg for it nothing will happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Because it's not right , the only person they should demand sex from is their husband .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Magician1503(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Hehe....lol

No girl wants to be seen as a LovePeddler.

Unless both are 'crazy'.

If u know what I mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Hazardd(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2015
you wan make them lower their egocheesy
thats their mentality to always allow a guy to initiate sex but when they game start they will take over *smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2015
But why should a girl beg for ,, op trust me if she wants sex she wont need to open her mouth u would know.. And if ur waiting for begging .. U will wait a very long time .
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:
Because it's not right , the only person they should demand sex from is their husband .
*thumbs up*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by 2dice(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Haha ... Beg for it ... Op I like your fantasy
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

I know girls like you. Na your type dey take call disturb guys up and down because of diick undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by dharay99: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:
total trash.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
But why should a girl beg for ,, op trust me if she wants sex she wont need to open her mouth u would know.. And if ur waiting for begging .. U will wait a very long time .

exactly what I wanted to type. A girl wouldn't ask or beg for sex, just her actions will let you realize she wants it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

exactly what I wanted to type. A girl wouldn't ask or beg for sex, just her actions will let you realize she wants it cheesy

smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Ayima: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2015
There's nothing wrong asking your boyfriend to bleep you ladies.Must you always pretend by using a another tactics.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by missbehave247(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2015
What if they are in a serious relationship?
Burningstar:
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

I know girls like you. Na your type dey take call disturb guys up and down because of diick undecided

You don't have a even slight idea of girls of like me else you won't post this trash.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2015
dharay99:

total trash.

Just like you.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
missbehave247:
What if they are in a serious relationship?

How many 'serious ' relationships get to marriage ?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

You don't have a even slight idea of girls of like me else you won't post this trash.

the funny thing is that girls like you will never admit the fact that they are actually girls like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by dharay99: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

Just like you.
keep typinq...
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

the funny thing is that girls like you will never admit the fact that they are actually girls like you undecided

And boys like you never admit the fact that they know nothing.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

And boys like you never admit the fact that they know nothing.

I see why you'v gat no boyfriend undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by missbehave247(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
Taught we talking about "SEX" here
Burningstar:

How many 'serious ' relationships get to marriage ?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

I see why you'v gat no boyfriend undecided

Does that make your girlfriends better than me?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2015
missbehave247:
Taught we talking about "SEX" here

Yes we are
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

Does that make your girlfriends better than me?

depends on how wide your pussay is undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

Now you don't really know who you're talking to.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by missbehave247(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
So? Or are you the no sex till after marriage type
Burningstar:

Yes we are
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by vizkiz: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

Now you don't really know who you're talking to.

I think I do...check out my first post on this thread for more info undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2015
missbehave247:
So? Or are you the no sex till after marriage type

You should have known that by now.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

I think I do...check out my first post on this thread for more info undecided

Like I told you before , you have no idea.

I'm done with you, enjoy your day.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Obodo999(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

But its ok for girls to demand MONEY from other men.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Burningstar(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Obodo999:

But its ok for girls to demand MONEY from other men.

Who said that?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? by Obodo999(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? / NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.