Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? (979 Views)

Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / The Many Troubles Of Rochas Okorocha......a Lesson For Buhari / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:50am On May 07, 2015
Barely 2-3 weeks before elections, they were busy shouting factory factory factory. Now that the elections are over, they are uttering different statements, saying there is no money to pay salaries. My people, please tell me how a government that can not pay salaries, would be able to raise funds to build the so-called factories. The last time I checked Crude Oil is now selling for $66 as against the $59 it sold for two weeks before they got elected, yet no funds to pay salaries.

Hmmmm IMO people, una don enter one chance oooo.

Banks are busy deducting the money your governor borrowed. The loan he took is hindering him from paying salaries. Any Patriotic Imo citizen and not just the blind praise singers who understand nothing should go to the Ministry of Finance and check how much IMO state has then check the wage bill of Civil servants in the state. Maybe you will understand.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by jbl007(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
Shebi na change! Change!! Change!!! Una dey shout. Una ain't seen nothing.
This is just Season one,,Episode one,,Act one,,Scene one!

1 Like

Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by AmucheJane(f): 11:16am On May 07, 2015
Fraud indeed
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 07, 2015
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
No word best describes Okorocha than FRAUD, no wonder people call him ojoroocha (white deceit).
Here is a fraud who in 2011 boasted that in ten yes time IMO State will cease collecting allocation from the Federation account, but 4 yes down the line he hasn't done a single project to ensure that happens.

Here is a fraud who in 2011 awarded 101 road contracts in a day with mobilization fee to the contractors who later sold their properties to pay loans collected from the banks, needless to say the roads have remained death traps since.

Here is a fraud who declared free education across all levels yet parents still pay through their noses to put their wards through school. In a free education state, the fraud still charges students amounts ranging from 50,000 to 70000 as acceptance fee.

Guy I got so much to say about the fraud that's Okorocha but I don't have the time now.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by ifyan(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmn. IMO INDIGENE.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
my people my people.........my governor my governor

another four year horro
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by killercute16(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Both grin
Seriously eh....this nigeria situation is getting out of hand.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
Rochas is neither a fraud nor a failure, he is a governor and a philandtropist, no matter the challanges he is facing he is among the best in Nigeria.

The current economic downturn is not enough to malign and insult him, no matter our political leaning Rochas is an astute politician with grand plan to develop his state.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by vision2022: 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
Idiot, your father is a fraudster, you are in a social media to castigate your Gov. after you people lost election in Imo State, you people sent Uche Ogbuagu to destroy your Gov. it did not work, you are now posting rubbish, if you dare post this nonsence again, I will expose your real identity, I mean your real name, your place and even your bastard father name on this plateform and the rest. stupid.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by ellechrystal(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
He is a frauvnor
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by dmorf: 6:47pm On May 07, 2015
Okorocha will deliver when Buhari comes into power no time for Nonsense
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Rochas is neither a fraud nor a failure, he is a governor and a philandtropist, no matter the challanges he is facing he is among the best in Nigeria.

The current economic downturn is not enough to malign and insult him, no matter our political leaning Rochas is an astute politician with grand plan to develop his state.
Do you mind highlighting his grand plans to develop his state. What has changed in Imo in his four years stewardship? How many industries that employ at least 10 people has he attracted to the state since assumption of office?
I would be happy to be educated on this issue thanks.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by Dbboy(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2015
Op were are you from you should face your state and leave we Imo alone, we are happy with rochas or did we complain to you busy body. Rochas is the new Igbo leader of the east.
Re: OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
vision2022:
Idiot, your father is a fraudster, you are in a social media to castigate your Gov. after you people lost election in Imo State, you people sent Uche Ogbuagu to destroy your Gov. it did not work, you are now posting rubbish, if you dare post this nonsence again, I will expose your real identity, I mean your real name, your place and even your bastard father name on this plateform and the rest. stupid.

Ur a big F**L!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Administration Ranked Least Corrupt Government Since 1999, Obasanjo's / Senate Presidency: Panic As APC Adopts Consensus Candidate Today / Buhari To Relocate To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.