Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) (1033 Views)

This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
The evidence is so strong that I begin to wonder what I might have done to annoy God

Her Dad a dare devil retired General, two brothers in the army, another brother is a lawyer with a reputed law chamber owned by uncle who's a SAN/politician

But she's the only daughter of 5 children. while I'm just a fuel attendant with Ehigiator O Ehigiator oil and gas Nig Ltd filling station located in the outstirt of a remote village in Benin City

she came to buy fuel and I collected her phone number, now she's all over me to the extent her family members are already calling me on phone and threatening fire and brine stone

Please advice me in so confused

NB:I don't really love her
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP change your sim.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
I love your dp grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by DanceVille: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'll advice u to change ur address and do Facial sugery...
Just a Suggestion..
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

OP change your sim.

I'm using MTN 3g 3k phone and the SIM is inbuilt
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
I laugh.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I love your dp grin grin grin grin

Is that what we sayin ye? you home-base girls yu piss me off jeez
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Is that what we sayin ye? you home-base girls yu piss me off jeez
No be only piss off na piss on undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
When we grown-ups warn you kids to steer clear of drugs, you never listen. Just check yourself into the nearest rehab facility. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
A retired General is more brutal than a serving General, keep away from his daughter, that's the best advice I can offer you, my friend chuny has a story to tell.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by sinizia: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
The girl is DEVILISH for loving you even when you were stringing her along and clearly don't love her? Even when you asked her out first? Too much weed is bad for your health.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by ifex370(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
llolz... grin

I needed this
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by falconey(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I'm using MTN 3g 3k phone and the SIM is inbuilt

change the PHONE.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Holmes07(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The evidence is so strong that I begin to wonder what I might have done to annoy God

Her Dad a dare devil retired General, two brothers in the army, another brother is a lawyer with a reputed law chamber owned by uncle who's a SAN/politician

But she's the only daughter of 5 children. while I'm just a fuel attendant with Ehigiator O Ehigiator oil and gas Nig Ltd filling station located in the outstirt of a remote village in Benin City

she came to buy fuel and I collected her phone number, now she's all over me to the extent her family members are already calling me on phone and threatening fire and brine stone

Please advice me in so confused

NB:I don't really love her

Op u neva complete d story. U jux collect her nd d girl is all over u nt even only her,her entire family inclusive , na magic?? Tell us wetin u do,dat's iv wat u said iz even true...
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

change the PHONE.

Gold Afeez 11874313456763 first bank
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by menix(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nah wa 4 u ooooo OP..

Since u dont want her to bury u, quickly go to Osas O Osas burial ground for benin there nd bury ursef before she knows ur whereabout..
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by Nimblemind(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Learn how to make a more convincing lie next time...
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by berylLOL(f): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rubbish.
Re: How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) by idu1(m): 4:58am On Apr 11, 2015
He's trolling.... grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Types Of Liers / Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.