Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73571 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
pomsky:

[size=15pt].....and have you bothered finding out how those in China, Muslim Countries, India, etc, who encounter these problems solve them. You make me laugh. Infact, almost all these countries you mentioned are more "spiritually" inclined than Nigeria.
You try to bring everything down to the power of the mind again, you call it mental health problem. I doubt you believe there are devils/demons and spirits that can both positively and negatively impact people's lives.
Don't become petty by your mentions above of: Are you suggesting that we should not plant cassava and Yam and wait on Christ? Are you suggesting we do not have surgery when advised to do so .Are you suggesting we do not save but wait on Christ? Christianity encourages working hard and smart and says those who don't work should not eat, and that faith without works is dead. So dont get petty with such questions as you listed.
The point here is that you need to experience, not just see to believe!
If you choose to disrespect my father, it changes nothing of the facts, but what it does is unveil your depth of ignorance.
The mind is very powerful, but inferior to the spirit. I read ur post where you mention think, think over and over and l laugh over and over. Is it not a mind that is free to think that has capacity to think. You don't realize, there are psychiatrists seeking spiritual help?
I like the way you engage your mind for problem solving, i doubt you do as much as me. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, but even as at that, i recognise the working of the Spirit of God in me![/size]

Now you have changed from Christ to spiritual. Christ does not leave room for that .It is Christ or nothing.
You are not the only person on this thread. Reduce your font size if you want to be taken seriously.Obviously you believe it you are louder you are righter. I just see that a BULLY tactic.Reduce your font size please. There is no need to be rude .I did not disrespect your father so stop being ridiculous by talking of the depth of my ignorance. Are there no "Christians" seeking psychiatric help. Your arguments are very easily turned against themselves!! All we he have is depth of disagreement i.e depth of difference in opinion. Clearly you feel your perspective is SUPERIOR and mine PETTY but providing evidence is not necessary just an inconvenience. I will not respond to you if you do not change your font size grin
It is good that you are laughing because I am having a good laugh here too just reading you .Isn't life funny grin grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
The girl may not be the issue but to me, it's possibly because you are doing it illegally, not within the dictate of God. pray for forgiveness and make sure you truly change and do the right thing and I believe even if she's ogbanje as other people say, she must leave you when she discovers the positive tune around in your life. you will be saved by the grace of God.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by brize(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is part of the problem. He does not need a priest or any other magical or supernatural intervention. What he needs is to change the way he thinks.He may need to see a psychiatrist but definitely no magic. Confession is a good thing but again you can confess to your mom your dad your friends or your siblings trust me that is much better than confessing to any person who will exploit you in God's name. The only problem is most Nigerians are so sold on this church nonsense if you tall to your parents they will take you to a church. If he can afford it talk to a psychiatrist.Way better than any priests
The only thing spiritual here is the learning.Everything happens because there is something to learn or gain. We should approach life with that attitude not one of fearfulness and superstition dressed up as christianity
if he sees a psychologist or psychiatrist as you said that's a good way to go, and i also believe in him changing the way he thinks just as you said, i guess he thinks negatively, and he now attribute all his failures to his previous sex life, what of some success he has made also who takes the claim?? As for the priest, i mean catholic priest that's if he is a catholic, though non catholics can see a priest also, they don't take a dime from you ok... Maybe some pastors do but for priests it's a no no for them.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
smiley when the priest is on the altar during mass, during the consecration, he makes a living and acceptable offering for his sins and that of the members through the Eucharist.

King David sinned against God, the Lord sent his prophet to tell him of his sin and King David confessed his sin to him and the prophet forgave him.

The isrealites sinned against God, and God put forth Aaron to be as a priest mediatin between them and the lord that he will make sacrifices for that of his sin and the sins of the people which will be acceptable unto the lord.

Priests are people who are specially raised by the lord to be as a mediator between us and him.

It is important to know that the churches u call "living churches" are not living at all.
abeg na who be this? What happened to the veil in the Temple when Jesus died?

Please, study your Bible properly and be guided.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
hahaha did I jst hear u say 'gains nofn frm u'? ....wat she gets frm u,money cnt buy n dats ur fortune n destiny.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by clemostika: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Guy u need psychological evaluation! Having sex that number of times can't be a responsible for what u claimed u re facing right now. I advise u set your priorities right... take a time out to reassess your whole life and close those circuits that re open..
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by benzion72(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Go to MFM weekend deliverance from 17th to 19th April at their headquater or any regional headquater
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I wouldn't deny the fact I WAS obsessed with sex. The girl was CHARMING; I wish i could share her pics. I'm over it now and I need help. I just hope my problem is not spiritual. I wish I was in abroad, I would have seek the help of a good psychologist or even go to rehab.
send me a pm. We got to talk
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by SLYCJ(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro u clf na bad boi o!!! why should u be having sex with her for 2 tyms aday in three years chai omoh see baddo! truly tho! GOd's anger is on you....
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
brize:
if he sees a psychologist or psychiatrist as you said that's a good way to go, and i also believe in him changing the way he thinks just as you said, i guess he thinks negatively, and he now attribute all his failures to his previous sex life, what of some success he has made also who takes the claim?? As for the priest, i mean catholic priest that's if he is a catholic, though non catholics can see a priest also, they don't take a dime from you ok... Maybe some pastors do but for priests it's a no no for them.
Many catholic priests have sexual problems of their own.Somehow I doubt that is the best place to go for sexual issues grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
emperormero:
abeg na who be this? What happened to the veil in the Temple when Jesus died?

Please, study your Bible properly and be guided.
that's just a sign brother. U see, the devil is a master of lies. He is so perfect in it, u would believ its d truth. He will tell u ah ah, there is no need of confessin ur sins to the pastor or priest, u just hav to pray by urself and dats all, ur sins are forgivn. When he perfectly knws the truth. Pls dnt be deceived bro. Do things d in right way.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by goodgood2(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around
He has just confessed to us. That is enough. The only thing left is for him to repent and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by pomsky: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
Now you have changed from Christ to spiritual. Christ does not leave room for that .It is Christ or nothing.
You are not the only person on this thread. Reduce your font size if you want to be taken seriously.Obviously you believe it you are louder you are righter. I just see that a BULLY tactic.Reduce your font size please. There is no need to be rude .I did not disrespect your father so stop being ridiculous by talking of the depth of my ignorance. Are there no "Christians" seeking psychiatric help. Your arguments are very easily turned against themselves!! All we he have is depth of disagreement i.e depth of difference in opinion. Clearly you feel your perspective is SUPERIOR and mine PETTY but providing evidence is not necessary just an inconvenience. I will not respond to you if you do not change your font size grin
It is good that you are laughing because I am having a good laugh here too just reading you .Isn't life funny grin grin

[size=15pt]......child's play [/size]smiley
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
that's just a sign brother. U see, the devil is a master of lies. He is so perfect in it, u would believ its d truth. He will tell u ah ah, there is no need of confessin ur sins to the pastor or priest, u just hav to pray by urself and dats all, ur sins are forgivn. When he perfectly knws the truth. Pls dnt be deceived bro. Do things d in right way.
Please, study the Word
properly and be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Stop doing religion... Seek the truth, and walk there in.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by pomsky: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Humblesam(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Twice a day for three good years Abi she no dey see raining days? Or you dey nag am join abi? Na so you dirty reach?
Just seek the face of God and mend your ways or you are finished!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by PastorOluT(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

Both, the girl and the sex. The reason being that u already knows its wrong even before embarking on it.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Jeflox: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO LET JESUS INTO UR HEART BY ACCEPTING U ARE A SINNER AND ACCEPT JESUS INTO UR HEART. THEN START STUDYING UR BIBLE DAILY. U WILL RECOVER WHATEVER U HAVE LOST.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by brize(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
Many catholic priests have sexual problems of their own.Somehow I doubt that is the best place to go for sexual issues grin
don't talk like that my dear, so psychologist and psychiatrists don't have sexual issues too?? I have seen a barren woman advising another barren woman on where to go and have medical attention concerning her barreness.. My question was.. Why advising someone else is she not interested in having babies too?? So my dear, advisers are not perfect, besides i know why i told him to go to a catholic priest, they have handled that kind of case almost all their ministerial life
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

. The girl did nothn to you, just that u traded ur destiny for pleasure. Now u av realised urself, dats a good step, decide what tu want to do with your life, give ur life to christ and determine to make it. There no sin dt God 2nt forgive, bt ur genuine repentance is key and paramount
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

Oh please. It's the girl. It's the girl who saw him first and propositioned. It's the girl who stripped to her birthday suit and placed his penis inside her. It's the girl who demanded to be serviced twice a day for three years.
It's the girl who showed up in his line of vision when he was thinking about heaven. She threw his mind off God and planted the first seed of sin.

Wrong.

You want to tackle a problem, you uproot it, not swat at branches and leaves.

He is the cause of his problems. He was the one who harbored thoughts of sex. He saw the girl. He propositioned. He was the guy on top pounding away. He stayed with her for three years.

When the devil is ready for you, he takes even the smallest seed or thought you have and grows an oak tree out of it. He will gradually help you water and nurture it. But it is never an independent thought. It s always something you desired.
That will why the Christian is admonished to guard his heart with all diligence for out of it comes the issue of life.

Tell your friend to repent. The devil may have helped him, but he left the door open.
Madam eeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!

Its the girl. Stop been bias. Na d girl simple. So whatever ur saying its out of the way. The girl has badluck.

Ask questions before u rant. Please stop quoting me.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
brize:
don't talk like that my dear, so psychologist and psychiatrists don't have sexual issues too?? I have seen a barren woman advising another barren woman on where to go and have medical attention concerning her barreness.. My question was.. Why advising someone else is she not interested in having babies too?? So my dear, advisers are not perfect, besides i know why i told him to go to a catholic priest, they have handled that kind of case almost all their ministerial life
My point is they are no experts.Yes they can give advice as a human being but they are (as a group of professionals) no better placed than an electrician or a banker to provide advice on this issue ,that is my point .The other point is recently it has emerged that there is a high concentration of deviant sexual behaviour in that group and so I would be wary about approaching such a one with sexual problems.A Psychiatrist on the other hand is TRAINED to deal with such problems as these.Unfortunately we do not utilize them in Nigeria and end up taking what often are neurotic problems such as neurasthenia (as this may be) anxiety and depression to church thus making things very much worse
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by FEROH: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
TRADELYN:
No!
You got it wrong.

Your problem started when you were becoming lazy in the things that really matter...while focusing your energy, time, money, etc on sleeping around. You are simply getting over-dose. tongue

Sex power can work for or against you. It has both the spiritual and physical effects.

#JustBeDisciplined

Gbam!!!!! Tht is just it.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by KillaBeans(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
I honestly have no advice for you.

beside OKIJA SHRINE is not far from where I reside
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Ogaoooo:

u dey craze! Lagoon is calling
yh lagoon things on my mind oo cool
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by suckcybay: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
You don't have to be afraid. Just give your heart to Christ. Forget about any bad luck. Once a man is born again old things are passed away.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2015
+1
ayoolanr:
My GOD!!!!! Nigeria is phucked if your typical youth thinks like this OP!!!! Very superstitious and illogical people!!! I mean, why don't you man up to your failures in life and take the bull by it's horn rather than come up with some imaginary, bed-time story !!!!!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ricki: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Sex is therapeutic and seems to calm and pacify both Sex in one form or de oda. In ur case however, u seemed to have been tamed and not as agressive u once were.

Don't abuse sex or else shite happens.

U can't have ur cake and eat it
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2015
yup

TRADELYN:
No!
You got it wrong.

Your problem started when you were becoming lazy in the things that really matter...while focusing your energy, time, money, etc on sleeping around. You are simply getting over-dose. tongue

Sex power can work for or against you. It has both the spiritual and physical effects.

#JustBeDisciplined

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by solaalade1(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Broz, you better get serious now, 1cor3:16-17, fornication is among the few sins that GOD himself punishes humans for. But if you confess and forsake your sins, he his faithful enough to forgive but you will pay the price tru prayers,fasting etc. Col2:14 explains further redemption, so broda, dnt be deceived even in the midst of xtian gathering witch dey, demon dey, not to come talk of casual gal weh you meet and keeps coming back after so much embarrassment, a gal with self esteem will get over you after such belittling. So Broda you had beta start crying to heavens now.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by bamidex28282: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
The bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person
commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral
person sins against his own body.

If you have sex with some one who you are not legaly married to ,you have sin against your body.
So, where ever you carry that body to, you will be rejected.
Things might be going smoothly before,but when God want to draw you near to him,there will be ups and down,then you will be searching for solution .
Solution is from jesus.
I mastorbated for over 7 years ,during that period,things was not working for me,i feel rejected.
Many things worked for my brothers but nothing worked for me,all most thinking of commiting sucide before i met Jesus,that change my life for ever.
Now i dont mastorbate,and by the grace of God i am the c.e.o of Opeyemi Tech
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by koife(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

Op I had exactly same experience...mine was worst....left high paying job onboard LNG vessel and cam back to become a broke ass....thank God God found me...I am gradually moving up but not yet where I used to be. You need Gods face ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.