Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73414 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by koife(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
gneisss:
very funny...uv had sex a total of 2190 time!!! oga u try...the only thing i can say is the sex probably fvcked up ur brains....i think u probably made her a more priority in ur life and dat can be seen from what u just listed out....take a break from her and get ur life together
...and this can pass for world record....dude you just won yourself a life time record shocked
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by aikhimself: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around

Why must he go to see a priest to confess his sins to him. Is that what the bible say?. When has priest replaced Jesus Christ as the only one we can confess our sins to?.

I hope you will be proud of yourself if your wife or girlfriend go to a priest and confess her past sexual experiences.

BTW perverts are good at listening to other people's dirty past. It gives them some sick gratification

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by simdam500(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2015
If I didn't read u right pls clear the air, are u ssaying u had sex twice a day for 3yrs? undecided

Didn't u know those energy could have been invested in something positive. Am sure instead of fantasizing on strategy to make it in life , u kept fantasising on sex skills. Think bro!!!! Sex isn't ruining, u ruined yourself using sex technique.

You still live so it not bad yet, all u need is abstain . lol did I say abstain cry as if u can , just maitin standard between your relationship and your life lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2015
bamidex28282:
The bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person
commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral
person sins against his own body.

If you have sex with some one who you are not legaly married to ,you have sin against your body.
So, where ever you carry that body to, you will be rejected.
Things might be going smoothly before,but when God want to draw you near to him,there will be ups and down,then you will be searching for solution .
Solution is from jesus.
I mastorbated for over 7 years ,during that period,things was not working for me,i feel rejected.
Many things worked for my brothers but nothing worked for me,all most thinking of commiting sucide before i met Jesus,that change my life for ever.
Now i dont mastorbate,and by the grace of God i am the c.e.o of Opeyemi Tech
People always say things that seem good to them without critical thinking .According to the bible gluttony,drunkenness are sins and the last time I checked they involved the BODY. The body experiences PLEASURE doing these things and that is why they are repeated. This is equally true for all forms of substance misuse if these are to be considered SIN or body piercing,tattoos etc.. First of all I take it you disagree with Chris Oyakhilome about masturbation as sinful. grin
Sin can come from the conscience regardless of any Prohibition at least that is what Paul teaches in the bible so f your conscience tells you some foods are unclean and you persist in eating them that is sinful. A lot of the issues with sex and other aspects of morality have to do with upbringing.Some people ,probably most feel guilty about masturbation and for them it is sinful.But this is not the case for everyone. Let us leave ideas of sin to one side .It is also a self esteem issue so many would feel sinful masturbating but not the same fornicating ,this tells us a lot about where the guilt comes from.;Social acceptability.How many would advertise their masturbation in the same way FFK boasted about his alleged sexcapades with Bianca Onoh.The problem with masturbation is simple.It does not require the same effort that is involved in getting a woman and so encourages laziness.Also because it is so easy it can very quickly become something that is USED as a "HAPPY" drug . Without going into too much chemistry .If you are masturbating in that way then your brain is wired like that of a drug addict.The issue is not the masturbation but the existing psychological problems that lead to making the habit a friend Masturbation is NOT the problem rather it is a symptom of a deeper issue
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by eblazer(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2015
the fact about life is you can't be doing a particular thing and see success in other things you never worked for.
Sex never made anyone tall by any inch.just find away to seriously connect yourself and the girl back to God trust me you will see changes

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by mechanics(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm, nt all babes ar real, some ar sent 4rm d pit of hell, u were nt watchful n prayerful after u ask 4 forgiveness, go to any bible believing church 4 deliverance, its well wit ur soul, nw u knw it was sex dat cause ur prblm, i hp u wil abstain. Its just a lesson we must learn 4rm, sex is only meant 4 legally married couples, why cant u wait til u ar married, why d rush?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
khalebzy:
youre tall o cheesy

grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by khalebzy(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

grin
i am tall too oh...wad do you think
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Why did you show only the downward side of your legs? I expected to see mostly the upper side (the angle precisely so i can ascertain how curvy your shape is).

You got to wait for a decade be that wink
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by dhappyking(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
I think you have some critical decisions to make now before it is too late. You have to choose between your dream/future and the girl. If you feel you don't have future with the girl in it. Then you have to tell her it is time for a break. It will not be easy, but you can do it. If on the other hand you feel that you can not do without the girl. Then marry her and face the future together with her. But before you go ahead with the marriage plans, you must take some time, say 3 months during which you must abstain, pray and seek God's plans for your life. Finally, the best way to move forward is to clean up your acts and forgive yourself. You may have sinned, but He is still a forgiving God and he will not forsake you. But you are the one that will make the reconciliatory move and take a decision to keep on the straight and narrow path. Nothing kills our dreams like a guilty state of mind.You can reclaim whatever you have lost. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by proficienthand: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Sex outside marriage is the fastest rout to balcanizing your destiny. I am talking from experience. Recognising a problem is 50% solution to it. Quit fornication now and re-channel your life in the right direction. If you need to get married, do so asap and cage your quest for canal pleasure. You can't remain in sin and expect grace to abound. You were created for the pleasure of your creator, God. How much pleasure has God derived from you? The power to liberate yourself lies in you. Use it now or live in regrets.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
jamillion:
tahh! Na Jesus bleep 2 dose a day? C'mon, enough already, every man shall own up to there sin including Jesus. Hei Mr, get over it

Jesus loves you, may he forgive you for blasphemy.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
baba na u destroy ur life uursef not the babe I can say that categorically, how can u live a couple's life in school and expect to succeed? when will u have time for book? business or spiritual life.... u dint have a good mentor nor listened to a better advice on hw to live as a free guy in school!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
You really have no problem...Just look for a Bible close to you open the book of 1Corinthians6,Ephesians4,and Hebrews4:15 and say all what the scriptures say thereafter identify yourself with a Church and be a worker,you would wake up one day and try to remember your previous sex life and you won't coz you'd have forgotten...Jesus said "my words are Spirit and life"...God's word is the only hope for a dead situation. smiley
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by bennnamdi: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
what i feel bro is that you are the one holding yourself, we tend to attract what we think always, because you have your mind settled that the sex you had with the girl is bringing you back lucky, that is what you are attracting to your self.

Everything that's coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it is attracted to you by virtue of the images you are holding in your mind (i had sex with a girl), it is what you are thinking. What ever that is going through your mind, you are attracting to you. So to be free just change your thinking pattern.

You life right now is a reflection of your past thoughts, that includes all the great things, and all you consider not so great. Since you attract what you think about most it is easy to see what your dominant thought have been on every subject. To change your life ! Change your thoughts.

The person you had sex with is not your problem, erase that from your mind.

See yourself free from all the problems and remember life is full of ups and down and i pray that God of Heaven will see you through and remember wiping may endure for a night, but the good news is that Joy will come in the morning, so you may be in ur night hours that isnt the end your light will sure shine and you will smile again. Yes i say you will smile again.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by christaddicted: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
christaddicted:
Sex before marriage(fornication) or outside wedlock(adultery) is manned by the MARINE KINGDOM. A queen of the coast confessed it to me.
I shall share HOW later.

She said as I quote below:
" we cause intimate perversion e.g. adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, indecency, polygamy, abortion, inbreeding. We bring about all kinds of seductive dresses, hairstyles, cosmetics & makeup. And supervise the production of alcohol because when a person is drunk he/she plays into their hands. We also control the minds of men to build bars(a place to get drunk) & hotels(a place for 5exual hypnosis). "

She also said 5E.X(fornication & adultery) bring about a laid down curse for their generations to come.

The above quote are the ones I could remember for now.

My own Biblical reference:

Jezebel & Delilah of the bible were agents from the marine kingdom. They dealt with Samson, King Solomon with his many wives & concubines, Reuben who defiled his father's bed & was later cursed by his father resulting to destiny destruction, King David also but cry out for forgiveness, Joseph the dreamer escaped it from Potiphar's wife. If not Joseph the great dreamer & interpreter would have lost his destiny to the thighs of Potiphar's wife.

Plz Op if this story of yours is true, cry out for God's mercy & forgiveness then meet a genuine servant of God for deliverance.

Cc, Mprex
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by aspabay(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Sad but I know it does happen.
I have everything going on fine until I met this girl. She introduced me to sex and wants it any time there is an opportunity. Fast forward 6 months, I met a guy on the street, doesn't know me, but stopped me and told me to stop immoral acts cos its not good for my destiny. I didn't listen to him cos the girl was waiting for me at home. We continued our sexual act. Within 3 months, I lost job, my car broke down and I practically begged for money to eat. I suffered for six months before I summed up courage, swallowed my pride, confessed to God, spoke to a Pastor, did lots of prayers and vigils before things started changing. As for the girl, i stopped seeing her and she looked not bothered, she's found another guy to destroy.
This is my experience.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
So are you sin free. Or are there just good sins? Is any human sin free? So why am I and so many others prospering. Is Dangote sin free or Mama Peace or Bill Gates or JayZ,Fashola,Tinubu,IBB or Mr Ibu sin free?. Prosperity has little to do with sin. Whether we are sinful or not we prosper and at any rate every one is sinful every day so let us leave story. Prosperity lies in the minds. Those people who you find seeking prosperity in churches and by paying tithes are those who rarely make it.
You, a christian are going to put yourself at par with people who make wealth via dubious means? Wow.
Yes, we are sinful everyday. Yes, we have grace through Christ. But do we go on deliberately sinning because grace abounds? Please don't ill advise this young man. We are all guilty of sin everyday, but that shouldn't be the aim of the christian. And you cannot continue to excuse yourself with that statement. It's clear attribute of one who isn't appreciative of what Christ did on the cross.

P.S God encourages hard work as much as he encourages righteousness. He never taught us to seek prosperity in the church. If man does that, then man is the foolish one for misrepresenting God.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks for ur advice but 1) I didn't accuse the girl directly, i was asking if it was the girl or the sex. of course its not by force I have sex with her and she didn't ask me out but what I'm saying is after discovering I was going down the drain, I had to back out but she would not let go. I didn't break up with her, we are still together. But sex is like food for her, and its affecting me
You are still together?
Stay away from her and turn to God.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
mikketech:

Madam eeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!

Its the girl. Stop been bias. Na d girl simple. So whatever ur saying its out of the way. The girl has badluck.

Ask questions before u rant. Please stop quoting me.
I'm biased because of my sex? Lol. I'm not interested in his partner. I am more concerned with how he got there, and how he'll get himself out.

So far I don't see you proffering solutions, just blame. It must be hard being both Nigerian and masculine.

Help him get out. Don't tell him what he thinks is wrong.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by misshoree(f): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Cut every relationship with her,ask for forgiveness and repent
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

You, a christian are going to put yourself at par with people who make wealth via dubious means? Wow.
Yes, we are sinful everyday. Yes, we have grace through Christ. But do we go on deliberately sinning because grace abounds? Please don't ill advise this young man. We are all guilty of sin everyday, but that shouldn't be the aim of the christian. And you cannot continue to excuse yourself with that statement. It's clear attribute of one who isn't appreciative of what Christ did on the cross.

P.S God encourages hard work as much as he encourages righteousness. He never taught us to seek prosperity in the church. If man does that, then man is the foolish one for misrepresenting God.
Lol ! I am not a Christian. I read the bible but I am neither brainwashed nor a bigot, I am a man who likes to figure out things for myself.Jesus teaches us not to JUDGE which is the favorite pastime of many so called Christians who are very quick to mount a horse of righteousness and pass judgement on others. Who am I to judge anyone. All I know is that there is no man without sin and so I have little patience for hypocrites.
In many ways so many so called Christians are just as fundamentalist as Boko Haram in the way they maintain how right they are and how wrong everyone else is.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by christaddicted: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
aspabay:
Sad but I know it does happen.
I have everything going on fine until I met this girl. She introduced me to sex and wants it any time there is an opportunity. Fast forward 6 months, I met a guy on the street, doesn't know me, but stopped me and told me to stop immoral acts cos its not good for my destiny. I didn't listen to him cos the girl was waiting for me at home. We continued our sexual act. Within 3 months, I lost job, my car broke down and I practically begged for money to eat. I suffered for six months before I summed up courage, swallowed my pride, confessed to God, spoke to a Pastor, did lots of prayers and vigils before things started changing. As for the girl, i stopped seeing her and she looked not bothered, she's found another guy to destroy.
This is my experience.

I pray many should see this & my recent comment about the confession of a marine queen who appeared several times in my room with her apostle. They've offered me intimacy thru some beautiful ladies of different race & status but no way. They said if they could only get my sperm, then i'll fall & they'll turn me to tissue.
I've been invoked in the witches' coven, occultic gathering & the marine meetings for bringing about havoc to them but I see the Holy Ghost raising standard against them because i'm a covenant child, a servant to the Most High & CHRISTADDICTED.

All this experiences & others not shared here are like scalfolding to a greater height in faith as I advance in the spirit, growing from strength to strength.

Cc. Mprex

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Sex before marriage has really put many eaglets into a destiny misfortune.
The percentage of people that rushed into the venture called SEX-B4-MARRIAGE is unaccountable and as a result of this, they've become someone entirely in future!
My advice to u is that rediscover yourself and go back to Christ, confess your sin before him and sin no more.
If possible, go for deliverance!
Well, I have once be a victim of a demonic girl like this who was sent on a mission to destroy my life but I give God all the glory who deliver me.
To know more about me and how God rescued me, this my mail: isrealayokunle@gmail.com.
GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by weebee(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Bros my sincere advise to you is to believe in your God and his ability to forgive and forget. Once you have prayed, ask for forgiveness sincerely and promise not to go back to it then you are free. Just forgive yourself and move on with your life. Don't be lazy, work harder and things will start improving. But if you continue to believe the devil is at work in your life based on your past, then you may not recover quickly. So stand up like a man that you are and face it with rugged determination to succeed and you will be amazed at the height you can attain within a short period. Shalom!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Caracta(f): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

You are still together?
Stay away from her and turn to God.

After banging her twice a day for 3 years?

The girl needs help too. Pushing her away could turn her into a monster or something worse.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by LadyAmaka(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
Lol shine your eyes. she is gaining your destiny. Please you need help from an anointed man of God to break the yoke. Your destiny has been caged or transfered. Can you go for deliverance at Mointain of Fire or get PRAYER RAIN or PRAYER PASSPORT BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA and use it for yourself for deliverance. Wish you luck
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
LadyAmaka:

Lol shine your eyes. she is gaining your destiny. Please you need help from an anointed man of God to break the yoke. Your destiny has been caged or transfered. Can you go for deliverance at Mointain of Fire or get PRAYER RAIN or PRAYER PASSPORT BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA and use it for yourself for deliverance. Wish you luck
Your brain has been caged by a combination of fake men of God and Nollywood. You need deliverance from a university near you
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
@agbajesaid.... It is one thing that leads to another!!
Firstly, your encounter with the girl is the beginning of the dilemma and the SEXUAL INTERCOURSE sealed up the covenant. D girl and d sex are d beginning of your tragedy!!
Hosea 4:6, Matthew 5:17-end. I belief someone of us in this thread are learning from this Man mistakes.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

I'm biased because of my sex? Lol. I'm not interested in his partner. I am more concerned with how he got there, and how he'll get himself out.

So far I don't see you proffering solutions, just blame. It must be hard being both Nigerian and masculine.

Help him get out. Don't tell him what he thinks is wrong.
if you are so good with the use of english. U will not only see/read. But you will also understand that iv offered a solution to him.
And I hope its helpful to him. Let's be jaged with the situation at hand please stop be orubebed.
Funny. Me now joking. No call for alarm
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by TRADELYN: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
cowleg:

I need ebook on how to use spss software.
grin grin grin
This guy,
You don come again.

Well, you know how to reach us naa. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sex did nothing to u but it distracted you. Since u nw knw ur weakness that it distracts u more than giving u focus, just plan some control measures. Talk to her about it and reschedule wen u meet wit her, reduce d sex n increase the plan with her. That's my lil opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.