Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73409 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Misterpaul(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Obsession Like someone rightly pointed out, you are obsessed with sex, that is why you can't think straight and productively.

Everything you think of or looks at suddenly resembles her a.ss. and pssy. You really need to reset your head and clear your mind so that you can start thinking productively and not fuckitivily!

2 times a day for 3years?..Mehnn u are doomed!

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by mrprestige(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Noting is wrong bro. just be prayerful.

prestigeview..com
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by NobleG1(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

Stop thinking like a caveman. She didn't do any damn thing wrong to you. She only made sex fun for you and you should show some appriciation. By the way, how the hell did you expect to enjoy sex with a prostitute?

You're your worst enemy right now. Sex is taking over your life. Whenever you're in school think more about your studies, in your business think about business and think less about sex. Leave sexual thoughts at home.

You're too excited about sex now and I'm sure you'll get used to it in the long. Try to control yourself and you'll be fine.

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by irishMO123(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
u dey ask me?? When u dey yansh her twice in a day who u call?? Weray .......
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by fromnigeria(m): 12:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Brother, Sex outside marriage kills.
You might be alive but nothing would be working, ever wondered why youths die incessantly these days? All aren't natural.
Its sin of fornication thats responsible, thats why we ought to RUN from it.

All you need do bro is ask for forgiveness and put PUT a STOP to it.
Cheers

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by timunstopable: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2015
So what of billionaire sleeping with different hoes and their fortunes keep increasing

To suceed you just have to understand the law of sowing and reaping

The same lord that send rain to the ground doesnt differntiate btw the good and the wicked

Our faith will take us to Heaven

But on earth undestand the laws that govern it.

BT laws of attraction..Laws of sowing will work for anyone that understands

Just re-strategize because u failed doesnt make you a failure and has nothng to do with your escapades

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by seedorfg(m): 12:45am On Apr 11, 2015
3years with two 2time sex everyday, am i the only one thinking it a grin

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
femi4:
shut it....if you can use your brain to identify lies in the story.

Fish brain!

Smh...typical yoruba pig tongue
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2015
@OP

Don't crucify the poor girl for no just cause . If you fails in things you does it simply means you weren't good in those things you do . Take out time to master whatever it's you are engaged in . Be dedicated to your causes , work hard and never forget to work smart , because smart work pays faster and better than hard work alone . In case if you have mastered whatever art you are into , you work hard , smart and is dedicated to your causes still without making progress , then it is about time you tell yourself truth that you are in the wrong job/discipline . You cannot plant orange and expect to harvest apple .

Always make sure you are up to date/be informed . Imagine someone what was selling typewriter say 30 years ago and was doing well because typewriter was invoke then , but now that computer is the in-thing the same person in the typewrite business still remain in same typewriter business and fail to change line of his trade to computer business , surely such a person will not be making sales now as he used to make 30 years ago . And if he fails to observe this change , you will see him crying about witches and wizards that has taken away his luck and fortune from him . I hope you will understand the point I am trying to make via this simple analogy .

Meanwhile , learn to be a cheerful give ... give without expecting reward/return . I didn't say you should go give what you have to guessers that calls themselves men of god , no . If it's monetary gift , start from those in need within your immediate family . There is always joy and blessings that comes with given . The hand of a giver is always on top . If you are academically inclined or in the education sector , teach those you are better than in any disciplines , the more you teach/give out the knowledge you have , the more educated/informed you become . And don't forget to imbibe positive mindset . Follow all these steps and see your life change for good .

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by steppin: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

Young man, the lady did not destroy your life, you did!
When guys see an opportunity to have 'free sex', then keep on having it like it's the last time.
Too much sex can make you lack purpose, lose concentration and then you end up being worthless.
No juju dey for this one, bro!

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by calmbabadee(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

For the first time I'm impressed shocked

Definitely there's hope for tomorrow's generation if you typed this truly

nnem kilode? u still dey upload dp at this tym. abeg keep on disturbing the Lord ooooo
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.

Do you love her? If yes, and if you think you're mature enough, then marry her.

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by pressplay55: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Tinz will change
Apc will see to your problems
Buhari promised he will do everytin
he also promise to bight corruption in relationships
1$-1N and so many more, we are waiting......
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
The man has a problem and you're here shinning your 32. angry
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by gneisss: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur moniker.... Are u a geologist?

ur one as well? certified or still in sch?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by sino2000(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
D abstainance 4rm dat fin under d skirt d begining of gud thingz upon ur life.... God help u bro!!!

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Brugo(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Dyt:
Rolls eyes
Rolling eyes
Rolled eyes
Hisses

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Empero1:
@OP

Don't crucify the poor girl for no just cause . If you fails in things you does it simply means you weren't good in those things you do . Take out time to master whatever it's you are engaged in . Be dedicated to your causes , work hard and never forget to work smart , because smart work pays faster and better than hard word alone . In case if you have mastered whatever you are into , and you work hard and smart and is dedicated to your causes still without making progress , then it is about time you tell yourself truth that you are in the wrong job/discipline . You cannot plant orange and expect to harvest apple .

Always make sure you are up to date/be inform . Imagine someone what was selling typewriter say 30 years ago and was doing well because typewriter was invoke then , but now that computer is the in thing the same person in the typewrite business still remain in the same business and fail to change line of his trade to computer , surely such a person will not be making sales now as he used to make 30 years ago . But if he fails to observe this change , you will see him crying about withes and wizards that has taken away his luck and fortune from him . I hope you will understand the point I am trying to make via this simple analogy .

Learn to be a cheerful give ... give without expecting reward/return . I didn't say you should go give what you have to guessers that calls themselves men of god , no . If it monetary gift , start from those in need within your immediate family . There is always joy and blessings that comes with given . The hand of a giver is always on top . If you are academically inclined or in the education sector , teach those you are better than in any discipline , the more you teach/give out the knowledge you have , the more educated/informed you become . And don't forget to imbibe positive mindset . Follow all these steps and see your life change for good .

thanks bro. highly inspirational

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by libertyfather(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

That's PDP 16 yrs badluck rule, if ur in lagos just vote for Ambode tomao and see a gOod and better luck in your life

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by femi4: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Smh...typical yoruba pig tongue
Combination of low IQ and self-esteem at work

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2015
calmbabadee:

nnem kilode? u still dey upload dp at this tym. abeg keep on disturbing the Lord ooooo

Yeah...that's when our operations kick start grin

Btw I'm not your sis sad
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2015
wittypretty:

Du u tink ordinary lady does dat...na real ogbanje dey treat ur fuckup oh

See sweet titsss,u want trade puna for luck?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by NemzySeries(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Y staying in dsame hauz wit a gal U've not married?...itz beta she visits & go bk.......sha weldone 4 straffing all tru 3yrs n more which implies u already av a B.SC in sexuality.....start working on ur PHD guy b4 ur waist cut ooo
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by wtfCode: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
wow, una no dey sleep at all?
We no dey carry ear and eye hear the word sex...wahala dey o.
Majority of us don get the E-ear, immediately any sex topic is posted, na so we go sense am sharperly 4rm our sleep and then come log in to nairaland.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by baby124: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
You are finished OP. Instead of getting off your lazy and slothful skinny bum, you are there blaming other's for your failures. I bet instead of looking for work, you are watching nollywood movies and coming up with outrageous and shameful excuses. May God forgive and help you. After you don chop that girl finish for 3yrs. Dump her now and see real ogbanje

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by nairabetguru(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
*556# send grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2015
I can see some people raising eyebrow about the time( twice in a day). well its not an exxageration but that's just on the average. sometimes, its up to 4 times a day. I couldn't resist her; good look + good character , hmmm. thanks to everyone for their advice. and for those laffing, I pray u don't fall into same trap. I wish I could give u the full story only u that you won't be able to finish the reading.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by vislabraye(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

Did you notice this problem after having sex with the prostitute ? From your story, i think not. Its this new girl of yours. If you guys are not married, i suggest you take a break and go for pryers or deliverance

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by tola9ja: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Tinz will change
Apc will see to your problems
Buhari promised he will do everytin

YOU DON START AGAIN ABI

HE WILL DO WHAT JONA CANNOT DO IN 6YEARS

SAI BABA SAI BUHARI

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by whytepawn1(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2015
hmmmmmmm......., where will I start. okay.

My guy I think you have too much of a conscience and you easily get worried or worked up over things. two things at play here, either you are very observant or fear of the unknown have gotten the better of you... besides the economy is really bad and lots of people are really facing difficult situations. so I don't think your case is an isolated one.
Also going by the fact that you dated the girl for 3 good years.... haba guy, ogbanje no need second round to collect wetin im wan collect. but seriously I don't think the girl is the cause of your problem. if she is possessed, you would have seen lots of signs along the way, unless you are intentionally leaving out some details.
In summary, you are suffering from guilt.. you need to forgive yourself, and also make peace with the lady in question (if at all you guys broke up on a sour note ). After that you ask God for forgiveness and start afresh.
life is not a bed of roses... success in life doesn't depend solely on how hard one works. luck also have its own part.
REMAIN BLESSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63