Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73408 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by wittypretty(f): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
Du u tink ordinary lady does dat...na real ogbanje dey treat ur fuckup oh

5 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
u had sex at least twice in a day for good 3yrs...do u stil av sperm in dia?

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Enegod(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
sex atleast twice a day for 3yrs?!!! You don pour out your brain finish na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by sweathold(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmm na mortal combat sex be now na wa ooo
By the way op is even a gambler d babe don collect so much luck sha oo.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by malachee: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2015
African mentality

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nimblemind(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2015
2 times every day?
Introduce her to me biko

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nicepoker(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Continue ur mission wit another girl. Ur luck will surely come bck.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by malachee: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Jhymrod:
U don fall for ogbanje angry
abeg u know any ogbanje
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by seedorfg(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
go to the station and fill your complain
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
wittypretty:

for real, lol
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by petkoffDrake(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2015
bro. u and her need to see T.B Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by IykeD(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.

You have just summed it up. Did i hear(read) you say she gains nothing? Mahn, the state of your life now is her greatest gain. Pray fervently.

8 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by 9jatatafo(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Guy you are your own problem. Self condemnation is bad. Since you have moved on from the girl, change your ways, believe God as you said. Work hard and the result will come on good. I don't believe that sex took away your luck or whatever. That is absolute nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Currently serving where sex is free... it's like the air. Most girls are Fuc-king possessed with demonic spirits. You shoulda known that, Mr Bleep-lican. Thing is I have made up my mind not to have sex again till I get married.. I know it's difficult.

Nigga go get delivered and stay out puss-y for a while. Else u gon get suckered again. Peace G.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by petkoffDrake(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=wittypretty post=32577571]
Du u tink ordinary lady does dat...na real ogbanje dey treat ur fuckup oh[/quote

do ogbanje exist??
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by petkoffDrake(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
wittypretty:

well I think he should break-up with her.... if she disagrees to go, then I'll agree ogbanje truly exists!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by spanzed(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Prayer is the key just kEep praying and let it kwn to that girl that you need space she can even join you in ur quest for freedom in prayers and fasting....This one of the reason am afraid to do that shit! I could remember very well during my stay in the hostel our chaplain always says if you indulge in sex u are trading ur glory....That always caution me if I wanna indulge in s*x

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by theimmie(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Brother @Op you have to forgive yourself, if indeed you GENUINELY ask for God's forgiveness I am sure you have it already. All that is left is for you to forgive yourself and move on. Take some time out to re-strategise and plan your life better... FORGIVE YOURSELF BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ayusco85(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
gneisss:
sex is overrated

Ur moniker.... Are u a geologist?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ogunvic41(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Try MFM

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by femi4: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Liar....twice a day for 3yrs

2*365*3 = 2,190

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
keep on disturbin d lord...

For the first time I'm impressed shocked

Definitely there's hope for tomorrow's generation if you typed this truly

5 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by obi4eze(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Ask God for mercy and Run quickly for deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Run asap to Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministeries and enjoy a total turn around, but you need genuine repentance. Where is your location? So I can direct you accordingly stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cwaya(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2015

How sure are you the girl is your problem.?
Have any spiritualist confirm that to you?
Why blame it on sex?

The fact that your table turned around when you met her does not mean she be ogbanje.
Why dont you take her along when going for prayers next time if u feel something fishy.
After all your investigation you decide to blame it on sex... Nna you aint the only one having sex. Some other people are out there and they ar successful too.

Gee, everything lies in your hand.
Decide on what you want, remain focus and go for it. Even devil go chillax.
Dont let ur brain or conscience trick you.

Its our Mindset. Control it.
#Gbado Anya

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Whatever it is you think you are doing right that keeps going wrong, my best advice is do the opposite. No one can ever take what belongs to you unless you make them. I think every man has his rise and falls, you may just be experiencing your falls for now, but it can't/won't last forever. Trace your steps and move back seriously with God. I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
femi4:
Liar....twice a day for 3yrs

2*365*3 = 2,190

Typical nairalander undecided

What evidence do you have to prove him wrong

Advice him accordingly or stfu sad

6 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by gneisss: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur moniker.... Are u a geologist?

yep
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
9jatatafo:
Guy you are your own problem. Self condemnation is bad. Since you have moved on from the girl, change your ways, believe God as you said. Work hard and the result will come on good. I don't believe that sex took away your luck or whatever. That is absolute nonsense.

Bro, sex is deep...u think its just pounding to satisfy u and Ya partner. Pray u don't fuc-k the wrong cun-t because person no go tell u to stop the fuckening.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.