Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,666 members, 7,827,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Three People I Would Love To Met Personally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three People I Would Love To Met Personally (3987 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Idowuogbo
Iyatrustee
Freecocoa

Anyone that do not not like them, can go hug transformer
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Why not aspire to meet real thinkers who can influence and change your life for the better? People you can learn enormously from...
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2015
goofyone:
Why not aspire to meet real thinkers who can influence and change your life for the better? People you can learn enormously from...
pple like u ryt? ow sure are u he cnt learn from those pple? and why do u think they cant change his life for better?
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2015
justified19:
pple like u ryt? ow sure are u he cnt learn from those pple? and why do u think they cant change his life for better?
Get your head out of the ground and show me where i mentioned "people like me". If he was sane enough and had the chance to meet three people personally (no limitations), it would be those?? Even when we know what the objective of opening this @ss-kissing thread is??
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
goofyone:

Get your head out of the ground and show me where i mentioned "people like me". If he was sane enough and had the chance to meet three people personally (no limitations), it would be those?? Even when we know what the objective of opening this @ss-kissing thread is??
I think I asked questions, d bad thing is u didnt even answer any of my questions. let me ask u in anoda form, can someone like u change his life for the better and shld he aspire to meet u? ow sure are u dat the ones he wants to meet cant change his life for better? dont b scared to answer d questions.
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by meimoks(f): 4:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Meet/met OP take note
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Rexhenrex(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol Idowuogbo still repping baddos around hia?
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by 2dice(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
meimoks:

Meet/met OP take note
cheesy
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
meimoks:

Meet/met OP take note
Note taken
Thanks
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:
Lol Idowuogbo still repping baddos around hia?
Hi baby kiss
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Op,how the thing dey do you? cheesy grin
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

so you go round sniffing your mother's used sanity towels ba? Just because she produces maggots during her monthly visit don't mean everyone else suffers with same condition. IdiOtic son of a street rat!
wtf is wrong with this local "BORN TROWAY" haemophrodite?
where did your common sense elope to? to go fvvck on some random diicks?
even a ^fool^ can see that i was just being sarcastic so wht the fvck do you mean...
my momma aint and will never be your mommas mate....
that stupidd prostitute with body odour and vaginal disesase that ffvcks 70 year old drunkards to buy a cup of garri for you....

ssttuuppiidd nxyclic nitwit...
fvck off my mentions demented prostitute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by countsparrow: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Imagine, a silly thread is about to start an e-war...
Oga o!!!
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Why should u sound so pained, seems u had a sad childhood. When I talk of meeting these people, I had my reasons, but because of the agony you have passed through. U made ur verdict on another man's case. Smh
I have no more words for @ss-sucking douches. I donated them all yesterday undecided
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
wtf is wrong with this local "BORN TROWAY" haemophrodite?
where did your common sense elope to? to go fvvck on some random diicks?
even a ^fool^ can see that i was just being sarcastic so wht the fvck do you mean...
my momma aint and will never be your mommas mate....
that stupidd prostitute with body odour other and vaginal disesase that ffvcks 70 year old drunkards to buy a cup of garri for you....

ssttuuppiidd nxyclic nitwit...
fvck off my mentions demented prostitute.
story of your childhood right? Aww poor you.... its sad having a wh0re as a mother right? I feel your pain,son! Look at the bright side tho,she fed you with the money she got from suck!ng every Allaji that felt sorry for your deprived azz.Only a product of a street urchin would throw subliminals around like that. Is our fault your mother forgot to drain out the excess sp£rm she passed on to you whlist carring your Godforsaken foetus?

2 Likes

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2015
*hugging transformer . . *
angry
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2015
goofyone:

I have no more words for @ss-sucking douches. I donated them all yesterday undecided
if u like speak grammer or cry me an ocean from now till tomorrow, it does not change what i referred to you as. Ode!
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

story of your childhood right? Aww poor you.... its sad having a wh0re as a mother right? I feel your pain,son! Look at the bright side tho,she fed you with the money she got from suck!ng every Allaji that felt sorry for your deprived azz.Only a product of a street urchin would throw subliminals around like that. Is our fault your mother forgot to drain out the excess sp£rm she passed on to you whlist carring your Godforsaken foetus?
Badolee free these haters. e just dey pain them say i no include them,
meanwhile, 1 wetin u dey drink via e-link.
ur response to their hate is classic and epic
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by elari(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
did they mix a concotion with their soured menses and gave to you to drink to open this ^useless thread^ angry
if u dont like the thread, just Bleep off
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

story of your childhood right? Aww poor you.... its sad having a wh0re as a mother right? I feel your pain,son! Look at the bright side tho,she fed you with the money she got from suck!ng every [size=20pt]allaji[/size]that felt sorry for your deprived azz.Only a product of a street urchin would throw subliminals around like that. Is our fault your mother forgot to drain out the excess sp£rm she passed on to your whlist carring your Godforsaken foetus?
it's alhaji you boracic sluut...

your momma must have ffvvcked a genital herpes patient as the bad guy rammed her ibadan/lagos expressway pusssy with much force and he ejaculated into your mothers pit toilet where low quality sperm where stored...and you turned out to be the worst nightmare of your mouth odoured and hausa perfume smelling shocked momma....
fvvcking every dick including your uncles,cousins and brothers d!ck just to alleviate the genes passed from your ffvck fvccck mother to you....

your ^stupidity^ deserves a place in the guiness book of records....

i think outwardly i should help this marasmus of a sluut....
come to china and work for my housemaid...
but my advice..... shocked) dont ffvcck without getting payed cuz chinese men do that here alot....

sttupid^ jejune^

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:

it's alhaji you boracic sluut...

your momma must have ffvvcked a genital herpes patient as the bad guy rammed her ibadan/lagos expressway pusssy with much force and he ejaculated into your mothers pit toilet where low quality sperm where stored...and you turned out to be the worst nightmare of your mouth odoured and hausa perfume smelling shocked momma....
fvvcking every dick including your uncles,cousins and brothers d!ck just to alleviate the genes passed from your ffvck fvccck mother to you....

your ^stupidity^ deserves a place in the guiness book of records....

i think outwardly i should help this marasmus of a sluut....
come to china and work for my housemaid...
but my advice..... shocked) dont ffvcck without getting payed cuz chinese men do that here alot....

sttupid^ jejune^

Kai! Oboy, I dey feel for ur family. For their mind, them get pikin
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Kai! Oboy, I dey feel for ur family. For their mind, them get pikin
take my fffvcking advice ^jejune^
stop assslicking ladies coz no ffvcking real man does that....

see his stewpid ^igbo infested black lips^
haemophrodite grin
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
take my fffvcking advice ^jejune^
stop assslicking ladies coz no ffvcking real man does that....

see his stewpid ^igbo infested black lips^
haemophrodite grin
Eyaa! So u expected ur name among the list. Hehe! Bros I don't give a damm about you, If putting their names here is what you call asslicking, then I gladly would continue. Nd Yes! Ismokeweed, get over it before u die for my matter
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Eyaa! So u expected ur name among the list. Hehe! Bros I don't give a damm about you, If putting their names here is what you call asslicking, then I gladly would continue.
wtf is this ^local tout^ spewing?? shocked

why would i want my ffvvcking name on a list of a nobody and somebody as insignificant as your obnubilate self?

what amount of ^stupidity^ could wanna make a normal sane homo erectus open this kind of thread?
cheap vulgarized attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

if u like speak grammer or cry me an ocean from now till tomorrow, it does not change what i referred to you as. Ode!
Grow up, kiddo. Or they'll make you keep licking 'em @ss all day grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life / Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.