Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Three People I Would Love To Met Personally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three People I Would Love To Met Personally (4001 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
goofyone:

Grow up, kiddo. Or they'll make you keep licking 'em @ss all day grin

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by 2dice(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:

wtf is this ^local tout^ spewing?? shocked

why would i want my ffvvcking name on a list of a nobody and somebody as insignificant as your obnubilate self?

what amount of ^stupidity^ could wanna make a normal sane homo erectus open this kind of thread?
cheap vulgarized attention seeker

oga calm down faa..
I no dey see you para like this naah
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Agreed, a lot of people lick "it" on this forum. But bros, yours is such an obvious, stale stunt that the very girls whose "it" you licking haven't deigned to reply your sorry @ss grin grin grin

Just keep licking "it"

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/asslicker/asslicking-its-not-good.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

oga calm down faa..
I no dey see you para like this naah
once in a while angry grin
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by 2dice(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
once in a while angry grin
ok eyaff do..
Be a Goodboi n make me proud
cheesy cheesy
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

ok eyaff do..
Be a Goodboi n make me proud
cheesy cheesy
angry
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You can talk? With your extra large nostrils that's wide enough to house three elephants.

Just shut the fhuck up, already. You ought to have some shame. Why did you insult his mom? Did he insult yours? You are a woman and yet lack manners.
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
hifaif:

Just shut the fhuck up, already. You ought to have some shame. Why did you insult his mom? Did he insult yours? You, a woman and yet lack manners.
bro calm your self downnnnnn....

really wanna put the Nataraja in her place
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Psalmwise(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
ogA op correct your english before you start think of METING dem
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
hifaif:

If I had a gun, I would take your brain out with a single bullet and send it to a mechanic for fixing, then, I will return it. That should give you some self confidence which you truly lack as shown by this ass licking thread.
Now I actually can see you are frustrated. I feel for you sha
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
bro calm your self downnnnnn....

really wanna put the Nataraja in her place

Easy on her. She has gone lame and now, she has disappeared. She is used to bullying folks here but now, she has met her boss. Just easy. Don't make her commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by iamvjsmiles: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
hifaif:

Easy on her. She has gone lame and now, she has disappeared. She is used to bullying folks here but now, she has met her boss. Just easy. Don't make her commit suicide.
[size=14pt] oh well...
never saw your bbm invite?
[/size]
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by uniquevj: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I hate when men just talk much. Give a place and time, if I don't give u a beating of ur life, then I would not reply you. Ediot, when am through with u, ur prostitute of a mother would never recognise u. U think it's by coming to an online forum to talk much.
[size=14pt] shocked shocked
i wouldnt stress myself to flush you down the drain shocked shocked

your mother would be heartbroken cry

i wouldnt lift a hand on an asslicker that worships girls like a demented ^bahooo^

stttupid local motor park tout...
you still have 30bags of garri to carry in the market shocked go carry them^ jejunic nitwit ^ [/size]
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
uniquevj:
[size=14pt] shocked shocked
i wouldnt stress myself to flush you down the drain shocked shocked

your mother would be heartbroken cry

i wouldnt lift a hand on an asslicker that worships girls like a demented ^bahooo^

stttupid local motor park tout...
you still have 30bags of garri to carry in the market shocked go carry them^ jejunic nitwit ^ [/size]
Only mouth, action time don reach. E don change story
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by uniquevj: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Only mouth, action time don reach. E don change story
[size=14pt] shuuut the ffvvvvck uppp spineless haemophrodite....
just a click of my gun and you are gone to HADES.....
DAFT G_O^AT [/size]
Re: Three People I Would Love To Met Personally by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
No one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out / Recycle Bin. / Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.