Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections (10147 Views)

Things Igbos Should Learn From Yorubas – Joe Igbokwe Speaks (SHOCKING) / 10 Things Igbos Need To Understand About Yorubas.. / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by mikolo80: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Bro, let's faace the facn these people now pose a threat to us and I blame Tinubu for this,why can't he draw Gani Adams to his side? Now Gani is working against Yoruba interests in Lagos and this people are laughing at us. Most Yorubas in Lagos don't even know there is an underground Cold War being waged by the ibos against us in our back yard and we keep being nice and accomodating to them.

If we win today then Tinubu and his minions have to do something about the ibos in various strata of Yoruba society in Lagos.We just have to do something because the ibos are propelled by hate and revenge for their Civil War loss and we can only stop their match by actually stamping our foot on the ground to reverse whatever gains that have been made by this ibos. Now I know why the Hausas perpetuate serious Violence against the ibos in the North, its evident in what is happening in Lagos today as we are being called weak and "Cowards" by these same people we have accomodated.

ALL yorubas who have the opportunity to see this must in their own little corners start to make the Land uncomfortable for the ibos so as to pass the message that we are not happy with what is happening to us. The ibos would never allow anybody near their political institutions in Alaigbo but due to our "hospitality" and "sophistication" we are about to lose our most prized assets to these marauding biafrans. Eledumare would not forgive the present generation of Yorubas in Lagos if we don't act now to forestall this great calamity from befalling us.

Aboro la n so fun Omoluabi, ti o ba de inu re, a di odidin. Ire oooooo.
are yoruba ready to be better businessmen than the ibo

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yadoctora:
Perhaps there is a need to correct the misconception that Igbos are many in Lagos because it was once the capital of Nigeria.

Igbos are many everywhere. Even in Ilorin, Kwara state. This emphasises the need for the Igbo nation to be apprreciative of their hospitable Yorub hosts.

Fulanis are the 'host' in Ilorin. Why does anyone need to 'appreciate' you as a yoruba man. What have you done for any living human being. Someone who struggled to reach Lagos, build a business that services Lagos with his own hardwork needs to thank you because you came out of the stinking hole of a Y*ruba woman? What part of his or her success were you as a yoruba person? Someone will be thanking you everyday because the name you believe is your father came from Osun state.

90% of the yoruba people in LAgos aren't even from Lagos. Have they thanked their 'host'? What makes Lagos Yoruba? A Bini colony turned portuguese colony, turned british colony, turned capital. It's only in the past 12 years that yorubas have governed Lagos. Did you know that an Igbo man has governed Lagos before? No you didn't but you're more Lagosian than someone else because you're from a cave in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ikengawo:

Fulanis are the 'host' in Ilorin. Why does anyone need to 'appreciate' you as a yoruba man. What have you done for any living human being. Someone who struggled to reach Lagos, build a business that services Lagos with his own hardwork needs to thank you because you came out of the stinking hole of a Y*ruba woman? What part of his or her success were you as a yoruba person? Someone will be thanking you everyday because the name you believe is your father came from Osun state.

90% of the yoruba people in LAgos aren't even from Lagos. Have they thanked their 'host'? What makes Lagos Yoruba? A Bini colony turned portuguese colony, turned british colony, turned capital. It's only in the past 12 years that yorubas have governed Lagos. Did you know that an Igbo man has governed Lagos before? No you didn't but you're more Lagosian than someone else because you're from a cave in Osun.

I don't need to read beyond your first statement. Have you ever been to Ilorin?
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

I don't need to read beyond your first statement. Have you ever been to Ilorin?

The Fulani Emir of Illorin has. Have you?
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Change2015(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Ikengawo, the problem with a lot of Nigerians is that they have short term memory. Remember how Nigeria was before Jonathan.

How many infrastructural projects was done
How many business friendly policies was passed (ask Dangote)
Look at the competitive ranking of Nigeria today
the FOI Bill
The power reform

where do I begin. I don't want to sound like a broken record but the fact is that the policies implemented under Jonathan administration will benefit the southeast and Nigeria for a long time.

If buhari tries to reverse them, investors will pull out of Nigeria in a heart beat.

Rubbish! The stock market rebounded almost 10% on the news of a Buhari victory, so investors have greater confidence they will be dealing in a less corrupt environment. Exactly what has the FOI law done in your life? Power reform and I am typing this in darkness and paying even more for less electricity? Where are the new or good federal roads in the south east? Or are you all now using the trains? Ish. Jonathan has been a nuisance to this country, and please notice that there are very few if any South-South people talking about this imaginary alliance that you are all clinging to. Nigeria has gone wazo, because the bia part of the former Tripod simply fails to deal with political reality.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

The Fulani Emir of Illorin has. Have you?

Beyond Living most of my life in Ibadan, Ilorin is the place I have spent the most time in Nigeria.

stop talking about something you don't know about.
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

Beyond Living most of my life in Ibadan, Ilorin is the place I have spent the most time in Nigeria.

stop talking about something you don't know about.

[size=15pt]We Remain in the North, Ilorin Emirate Declares[/size]

The Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressives Union (IEDU), the umbrella body of all Ilorin indigenes across the federation and beyond, has declared that the Emirate shall continue to part and parcel of the Northern Nigeria.
There have been a lot of controversies over the true identity of the Ilorin people, a situation that has given rise to accusations and counter-accusations between the Emirate and its Igbomina neighbors.
But in a communiqué signed by the National President of the Union, Alhaji Abdulhamid Hadi, the IEDPU said emphatically that it would not take kindly to any attempt to realign Ilorin Emirate and its environs with any other zone apart from the north of the country.
The communiqué reads in part: It is the position of the Ilorin Emirate that in the event of any political re-alignment of the nation structurally; the Emirate stands firmly on the pre and post-independence boundary of the North. Specifically, the Emirate will want the 36 state structures to be maintained rather than forging with the former regions and six zonal structures.”
This position, E-kwara reliably learnt, is expected to form the fulcrum of the stand of the representatives of the Ilorin Emirate at the ongoing National Conference in Abuja.
http://e-kwara.com/we-remain-in-the-north-ilorin-emirate-declares/

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
add the Governorship of Delta state smiley smiley smiley
Congrats to Delta and the Anioma people!
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

[size=15pt]We Remain in the North, Ilorin Emirate Declares[/size]

http://e-kwara.com/we-remain-in-the-north-ilorin-emirate-declares/

Do you even know what this argument is about? Being considered Northerners doesn't stop them from being Yorubas. What language is spoken in Ilorin. Of what ethnicity have their present and past democratically elected governors been?
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Perceptor(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
With the elections at an end the word on everyone tongue today is Igbo. From uncertainty about the 'fate' of an oppositional Igbo people in a Nigeria ruled by APC. I'm confident that there's nothing to 'fear' about APC being in power because I believe they will follow the example created by GEJ of politics without bitterness. Moreover, no group in Nigeria has gained more politically in the past 5 years than the Igbo people. I say this because though few of us are keen to this habit, I like to keep myself familiar with the past to contrast it with the present. In the recent past were were fragmented, disunited and voiceless at the center. Today I present the gains we have made in the past few years that has made the Igbo people today's political epicenter.

Rekindled Alliances: Our ability to stay focused on the original adversary to our progress not just as a tribe, but as a region, allowed the
South South which is typically inconsistent to inessence 'see the light'. It also allowed may Igbos to let bygones be bygones the business environment in Nigeria improved under GEJ. Igbos related to the witch hunting, envy and sabotage against GEJ and rallied to support him. At the same time the South South saw this gesture and past transgression from both regions were left as water under the bridge. With an increase of awareness in the south south and an increase in forgiveness in the south east, the Eastern alliance is back. An honorable mention goes to the eastern middle belt which is also firmly pro-PDP as wel.

PDP: Without a doubt Igbos now have a major party that represents and protects their interests. In the past Igbos were a marginal part of all parties in Nigeria except their own APGA. With APGA and PDP allying and Igbos staying loyal to the new PDP built be GEJ, PDP has come of age. Most importantly the exodus of tribalist elements from the SW and North have left the incredibly powerful wide spread machinery of the PDP in Igbo hands as the part reforms to be more technocrat based and the home of fair ethical politics. Today Igbos have a steer and undeniable leadership and equity in Labour, PDP, APGA, and increasingly the APC.

Lagos seats: It is clear that the presence of Igbos in Lagos has reached a level of discomfort for Yorubas (primarily non indigenous yorubas) that even a royal monarch feels the threat of consolidated Igbo domination. While Igbos didn't come to Lagos to dominate, Their successes and presence has been rewarded by the election of multiple Igbo men and women into the Lagos assembly, making Igbos to only ethnic group to win elections outside of their ethnic region. Today the elections of Yoruba Jimi Agbaje and Yoruba Ambode is left with Igbos being the primary focus of discussion but a fearful APC and the lagos populace as a whole because the force of our will has been shown in our electoral victories.

Unity: For the first time in years Igbos are one. We speak with one voice. We went to the polls for one man. the Igbos in the PDP are allies with those in APGA, those in APGA are allies with those in PDP. Delta Igbo and South East Igbo are by the day not see as two separate things. Our vision and focus is now clear and more united than that of any group as Igbos are now seen as the bedrock of power for the east region, the PDP, and the Nigerian economy.

Political Maturity: As a mark of pride, the SE was the only violence free region during the entire 2015 campaign era. Under GEJ our gubernatorial elections have been conducted effortlessly. People are happy with results and because the voice of the people is now king the 'vassals' installed on us by former military rulers are all gone. Today all Igbo leaders are their own man, like them or not, as opposed to the 'boys' of military men.
You gain pdp? me laffing... you booked a first class on a sinking ship. lol
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Katsumoto: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

I see you are still reading the history books written by your father and uncles

Please answer the following
1. What is the difference between Lagos Island and Lagos State?
2. When was Lagos State the Capital of Nigeria?
3. Name all the democratically elected governors of Lagos
4. When was Lagos a Portuguese colony?
5. Name the Portuguese administrators of Lagos
6. What language is spoken in Ilorin?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

LOL Lagos is portugese for Lagoons you ignorant bitche. I can name Igbo adminstrators of Lagos if you want
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Katsumoto: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

LOL Lagos is portugese for Lagoons you ignorant bitche. I can name Igbo adminstrators of Lagos if you want

Then Moscow city in Kansas is so named because the Russians were administrators in the US

I see you tried to use insults to avoid answering my questions. Don't embarrass your family with your ignorance; just answer the questions or admit you are ignorant.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by demandtruth: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

You are a pained, maleficient and frustrated person.

Furthermore, you are inconsequential to Nigeria existence
and in essence, the Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

Irrelevant questions!

See better questions here:

1: Ibadan was the Capital of Yorubaland and Western region, why does it not look as developed as Lagos?

2.Who is the Oba of Ilorin?
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
demandtruth:

You are a pained, maleficient and frustrated person.

Furthermore, you are inconsequential to Nigeria existence
and in essence, the Yoruba people

How is he pained? Because he told you the truth? *grins*
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Missy89(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:
With the elections at an end the word on everyone tongue today is Igbo. From uncertainty about the 'fate' of an oppositional Igbo people in a Nigeria ruled by APC. I'm confident that there's nothing to 'fear' about APC being in power because I believe they will follow the example created by GEJ of politics without bitterness. Moreover, no group in Nigeria has gained more politically in the past 5 years than the Igbo people. I say this because though few of us are keen to this habit, I like to keep myself familiar with the past to contrast it with the present. In the recent past were were fragmented, disunited and voiceless at the center. Today I present the gains we have made in the past few years that has made the Igbo people today's political epicenter.

Rekindled Alliances: Our ability to stay focused on the original adversary to our progress not just as a tribe, but as a region, allowed the
South South which is typically inconsistent to inessence 'see the light'. It also allowed may Igbos to let bygones be bygones the business environment in Nigeria improved under GEJ. Igbos related to the witch hunting, envy and sabotage against GEJ and rallied to support him. At the same time the South South saw this gesture and past transgression from both regions were left as water under the bridge. With an increase of awareness in the south south and an increase in forgiveness in the south east, the Eastern alliance is back. An honorable mention goes to the eastern middle belt which is also firmly pro-PDP as wel.

PDP: Without a doubt Igbos now have a major party that represents and protects their interests. In the past Igbos were a marginal part of all parties in Nigeria except their own APGA. With APGA and PDP allying and Igbos staying loyal to the new PDP built be GEJ, PDP has come of age. Most importantly the exodus of tribalist elements from the SW and North have left the incredibly powerful wide spread machinery of the PDP in Igbo hands as the part reforms to be more technocrat based and the home of fair ethical politics. Today Igbos have a steer and undeniable leadership and equity in Labour, PDP, APGA, and increasingly the APC.

Lagos seats: It is clear that the presence of Igbos in Lagos has reached a level of discomfort for Yorubas (primarily non indigenous yorubas) that even a royal monarch feels the threat of consolidated Igbo domination. While Igbos didn't come to Lagos to dominate, Their successes and presence has been rewarded by the election of multiple Igbo men and women into the Lagos assembly, making Igbos to only ethnic group to win elections outside of their ethnic region. Today the elections of Yoruba Jimi Agbaje and Yoruba Ambode is left with Igbos being the primary focus of discussion but a fearful APC and the lagos populace as a whole because the force of our will has been shown in our electoral victories.

Unity: For the first time in years Igbos are one. We speak with one voice. We went to the polls for one man. the Igbos in the PDP are allies with those in APGA, those in APGA are allies with those in PDP. Delta Igbo and South East Igbo are by the day not see as two separate things. Our vision and focus is now clear and more united than that of any group as Igbos are now seen as the bedrock of power for the east region, the PDP, and the Nigerian economy.

Political Maturity: As a mark of pride, the SE was the only violence free region during the entire 2015 campaign era. Under GEJ our gubernatorial elections have been conducted effortlessly. People are happy with results and because the voice of the people is now king the 'vassals' installed on us by former military rulers are all gone. Today all Igbo leaders are their own man, like them or not, as opposed to the 'boys' of military men.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Perceptor:

You gain pdp? me laffing... you booked a first class on a sinking ship. lol

There is God oooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
playboy99:
so what is the moral lesson if u claim pdp is the party of the SE N Ss hope u guys wuld wake up one dAY N SUPPORT UR OWN.koz i didnt knw y u didnt vote 4 chekwas okorie #ACE

You are intelligent enough to notice that we did not vote for chekwas okorie, an igbo man, but you guys turn around to call us tribalistic for voting GEJ. Is this not going Haywire?
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Katsumoto: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

Irrelevant questions!

See better questions here:

1: Ibadan was the Capital of Yorubaland and Western region, why does it not look as developed as Lagos?

2.Who is the Oba of Ilorin?

First my question was a direct response to the ignorance displayed by the OP. I didn't just ask questions for the sake of asking.

Second, development is such a subjective term. So I will defer to a better term for economic activity - GDP. The only states that have a higher GDP than Oyo are Lagos and two Oil producing states (Rivers & Delta). Crucially, Oyo has a higher GDP than all states in the South East. I think that should concern you more. grin grin grin grin

Third, there is no Oba in Ilorin, there is an Emir who, allegedly, speaks Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

First my question was a direct response to the ignorance displayed by the OP. I didn't just ask questions for the sake of asking.

Second, development is such a subjective term. So I will defer to a better term for economic activity - GDP. The only states that have a higher GDP than Oyo are Lagos and two Oil producing states (Rivers & Delta). Crucially, Oyo has a higher GDP than all states in the South East. I think that should concern you more. grin grin grin grin

Third, there is no Oba in Ilorin, there is an Emir who, allegedly, speaks Yoruba.

Paper GDP that doesn't reflect in people's standard of living, no thanks, I think I will pass. *grins*

The fact remains that infrastructurally speaking, Oyo is not amongst the bests in Nigeria.

Which goes to show that it was built solely by the Yorubas, unlike Lagos.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by emmysoftyou: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:
All true, except the part of being the only ethnic group to ever win an elective post, outside their homeland.

An Urhobo Man also won one of the house of the rep seats in Lagos and I heard the Igbos are heavily populated in the part of Lagos he won.

So, I suggest you edit that part of your otherwise lovely post.

Thanks.
pls wich area is that?
Anyway if ndigbos populates the area he won,that means ndigbos were the ones who voted him..cheesy
Since he is still our brother..wink
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
On the Emir that speaks Yoruba. Well, maybe one of these days, we will have an Igbo Eze of Lagos that speaks Yoruba too. If it was good for the Fulanis, it must be for Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Katsumoto: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

Paper GDP that doesn't reflect in people's standard of living, no thanks, I think I will pass. *grins*

The fact remains that infrastructurally speaking, Oyo is not amongst the bests in Nigeria.

Which goes to show that it was built solely by the Yorubas, unlike Lagos.

Thanks.

Ok, I get you.

We should ignore objective standards and go with subjective standards such as infrastructurally speaking. grin grin grin grin grin

When they tell you to go to school, you argue against it and then embarrass yourself when debating topics that are above your head.

Lagos has many advantages over Oyo and for that, it is better developed than Oyo. It has nothing to do with immigrants in Lagos. Lagos had more economic activity than Oyo before both became colonies of the British. That is what you need to understand. Or did any economic historian state that Oyo had more economic activity than Lagos before Lagos Island became capital. Also, most of current Lagos state were parts of the old western region.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
emmysoftyou:
pls wich area is that?
Anyway if ndigbos populates the area he won,that means ndigbos were the ones who voted him..cheesy
Since he is still our brother..wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2249828/prince-oghene-egoh-escapes-death
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by emmysoftyou: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Lagos today as we are being called weak and "Cowards" by these same people we have accomodated.

ALL yorubas who have the opportunity to see this must in their own little corners start to make the Land uncomfortable for the ibos so as to pass the message that we are not happy with what is happening to us. The ibos would never allow anybody near their political institutions in Alaigbo but due to our "hospitality" and "sophistication" we are about to lose our most prized assets to these marauding biafrans. Eledumare would not forgive the present generation of Yorubas in Lagos if we don't act now to forestall this great calamity from befalling us.

Aboro la n so fun Omoluabi, ti o ba de inu re, a di odidin. Ire oooooo.
accomodate as in yu dey feed me or yu dey paid for my flat or I dey yur papa house for free
Abeg make una explain the meaning of accomodation for me cos when I wan buy land for mowe,my landlord for the land asked me money and even tell me to lay foundation make him pikin no come sell am for me..
Abeg I dey husle my life to sustain and maintain for lag,ogun or akwa ibom atimes.
Why person come here come dey spread lies sey him dey accomodate ndigbos for lag eeh undecided
Stop am if na play o cheesy

At bold 2, yu ve to reside in the east before we can discuss your stand on political seat..
But since yu guys believe in ile babami mofe duro si(na my papa house I want dey)..
So how do want to near their political institution since yu don't like travelling to alaigbo..
Abeg parkwell,una never begin to dey cry...embarassed
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Ikengawo: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

Then Moscow city in Kansas is so named because the Russians were administrators in the US

I see you tried to use insults to avoid answering my questions. Don't embarrass your family with your ignorance; just answer the questions or admit you are ignorant.

lMFAOOO so you didn't know the portugese owned Lagos after the Bini?
Son of the Oil lol. Product of child marriage and free education
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

Ok, I get you.

We should ignore objective standards and go with subjective standards such as infrastructurally speaking. grin grin grin grin grin

When they tell you to go to school, you argue against it and then embarrass yourself when debating topics that are above your head.

Lagos has many advantages over Oyo and for that, it is better developed than Oyo. It has nothing to do with immigrants in Lagos. Lagos had more economic activity than Oyo before both became colonies of the British. That is what you need to understand. Or did any economic historian state that Oyo had more economic activity than Lagos before Lagos Island became capital. Also, most of current Lagos state were parts of the old western region.

Lagos is what it is today, not because of just the Yorubas, but because of the rest of Nigeria.

If it were just the Yorubas, Lagos won't look any different from Ibadan, Ibadan is a perfect reflection of what Yorubas are capable of doing alone, it was the seat of Awo's Western region, and before then, it was the Capital of the Oyo nation.

The most imporrant things that made Lagos a modern city were provided by the Nigerian factor.

Lagos has been massively invested on, by first, the Colonials, who used resources gotten from Lagos colony and the rest of the country, then the FG that did the same, and continues doing same till today.

It hosts the main international airport in Nigeria.
It hosts the main sea port of the country.
It benefits massively from the population of the rest of the country, such that many foreign firms and investors that got attracted to the country because of the population of the country, base there and from there reach the rest of the country.

Lagos became what it is today basically because of Nigeria, and won't remain the same when Nigeria ceases to exist.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by pazienza(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
On the GDP stuff, well I care less about a politicized GDP that is so out of touch with realities.
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Katsumoto: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

lMFAOOO so you didn't know the portugese owned Lagos after the Bini?
Son of the Oil lol. Product of child marriage and free education

grin grin grin grin grin

You said the Portuguese owned Lagos. I have been asking you for the details.

When did the Portuguese own Lagos? Who were the administrators?

These are simple questions and yet you are bobbing and weaving as if I asked you to set your ar.se. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by Donykua: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP in the hands of Igbo people? R.I.P.
Re: 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections by emmysoftyou: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

fulanis are the 'host' in Ilorin. Why does anyone need to 'appreciate' you as a yoruba man. What have you done for any living human being. Someone who struggled to reach Lagos, build a business that services Lagos with his own hardwork needs to thank you because you came out of the stinking hole of a Y*ruba woman? What part of his or her success were you as a yoruba person? Someone will be thanking you everyday because the name you believe is your father came from Osun state.

90% of the yoruba people in LAgos aren't even from Lagos. Have they thanked their 'host'?
What makes Lagos Yoruba? A Bini colony turned portuguese colony, turned british colony, turned capital. It's only in the past 12 years that yorubas have governed Lagos. Did you know that an Igbo man has governed Lagos before? No you didn't but you're more Lagosian than someone else because you're from a cave in Osun.
na wetin I dey asks that anuofia wey I quote,
Come dey tell lie for nairaland sey him dey accommodate us for him papa house..

Such thing fit make me deactivate my account cos na insult wey pass injury..anh anh..undecided

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Edo DPO, Ibrahim Ishaq Regains Freedom After Seven Days In Captivity / APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens / Governor Umahi Offers Amnesty To Ghost Workers In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.