Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush (1243 Views)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by CodecJay(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
A girl’s friend zone, that is a very dark room you don’t want to be locked up inside. If your brain can’t help you paint a vivid picture of how that room looks like. Let me help you step up your imagination a little bit.

The friend zone room is a very dark, airtight and scary room. The wall is very rough and the worst part of it is that you’ve got nowhere to sit down. You can hear the voice of your crush and your friends having fun outside the room and while you will be burning with anger still locked up, your crush will be somewhere outside the room enjoying being screwed by another guy.

Ending up in the friend zone can never make things better, the only way to avoid being bundled and thrown into this dark gloomy room is to avoid being bundled at all. Because, ones you are inside the room, it is almost impossible to get out again and join the party outside the room. The more you struggle to get out, the more you shout her name so that she can come let you out, the more things get worst. She will even make the room more unbearable for you.

Make your intentions known at first:

Making your intentions known at first doesn’t mean you just come out from the blue, or you just pick up your phone just few hours after talking to her for the first time and start telling her cock and bull confessions of love to her. She will just bluff you off and that’s the end of it.

This is what I meant, keep her in suspense, girls like that a lot. Make her think about you by giving her mixed feelings about your intentions. Be unpredictable. Instead of letting the whole body of the cat out at ones just spill it a little bit and allow her to try her best to figure out where you are really heading to. With these, you will literally separate her mind from the thought of trying to friend zone you. Try to be romantic, hug her in public, flirt with her, if possible talk dirty words a times, hold her hands and touch her softly while talking to her(don’t over do these). While approaching near a mirror, cross your arm over her shoulder and stop over in front of the mirror then tell her how you guys look so good together.

Don’t Act So Desperate:

A lot of guys over do things. Just because you don’t want to be friend zoned doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep your cool. Telling the girl you love her just ones or twice is okay. Why should you have to recite it like a poem every time, she already knows that you are crushing heavily on her. Just keep your cool, let her know just ones and at the appropriate time then fill the other actions in with the strategy of being unpredictable, adventurous and keep on putting her in suspense.

Try To Be Different From Her Other Admirers:

You know those normal words and strategies guys will always use to please her. Stay away from that. Devise your own strategy, make it look so romantic. Stay away from the crowed, girls love seeing new things. Be the one to show up with a bicycle on a date instead of a taxi or your own car. Girls like adventures, they are scared a lot but they find taking risk so enjoyable.

Be yourself and Do What You like Doing Best:

Enjoy doing whatever you know how to do best. If you are an artist, fall in love with your art. If you are the intelligent one, then spend time on your books to enhance that. If you find it hard to fall in-love with your passion, then you cannot love anybody properly. Just keep on doing what you know how to do best and if your crush doesn’t find that amazing, you just have to let her go because she is not the right one for you.

Be The Man and Control Your Attitude:

This is where so many guys get me angry. They turn into robots and allow themselves to be controlled by their crush, all in the name of love. The girl will value you more if you maintain your ground during decision making. She will value you’re your personality if you be the man in every situation, be confident, elegant, outspoken and avoid to be pushed around like a dummy by your fellow guys or even by her. Some guys will extremely displease themselves without reason just to please a crush, even when it is obvious that she was just trying to play with the stuff inside your skull.

Conclusion

Let me end this article with an additional stuff that will be very helpful. When you are attracted to a girl, and after approaching her, making certain advances on her and finally she bluffs you off with the word “let us just be friends”. Better don’t settle for that, because there is a very big difference between a male friend and a male friend that has being friend zoned.

If you are her casual friend you still have some benefits from her, like, she comes over to your house at will, stay for a very long time, you yourself will have it in mind that she is just a female friend that you don’t have any intimate feelings for. You guys can do so many fun stuffs together, this is what I call, friends with benefits. But in the case of a friend zoned dude, you have so many things to loose and you don’t have any to gain. While you will be grinding and suffering from an internal pain that friend zoned dudes suffer from, another guy will be somewhere screwing the hell out from your crush. Hell rains down on you when something like that happens in front of you.

- See more at: http://candyrelationships.com/avoid-being-friend-zone/

1 Like

Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by cocoberry(f): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Interesting post!
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by okabe(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Thumbs up!

2 whom it may concern shaa
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by luigiajah(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2015
nice
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by ifex370(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015
why isn't this on FP yet undecided

conclusion: inevitable, *Just be yourself
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by TheyVid(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Five to ten years ago the kind friendzone girls do to me eh.....God have mercy, but now I am the one that friendzone them
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by vislabraye(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
I don hear yhis friendzone thing taya....
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by okabe(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
vislabraye:
I don hear yhis friendzone thing taya....
Keep calm n relax, I'm comin wiv a thread on 'brother-zoning' grin
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice.
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by SkinnyDude(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
she turned me to her assignment boyfriend. even when i have not asked her out, and wasnt planning to. just needed her friendship. she started using me, then i come tear race.
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by SkinnyDude(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
okabe:

Keep calm n relax, I'm comin wiv a thread on 'brother-zoning' grin
brother zone is the worst zone. friend zone is even better. it is like level two
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by TIDDOLL(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dude....all diz shii is right(...buh...from ma personal experience...she sleeps in your room like 1,2,3,4,5, times nd u did nothing!....Bro...u wount only be friend zoned...buh BFF zoned self!
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by TIDDOLL(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dude....all diz shii is right(...buh...from ma personal experience...she sleeps in your room like 1,2,3,4,5, times nd u did nothing!....Bro...u wount only be friend zoned...buh BFF zoned self!.....not all girlz sha...buh..MOST.
Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by SleekyPosh(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP..Sowee buh all u jst wrote is crap..Nd u sound like u high on a mixture of alomo nd macdowells..Nobody cares. Friendzone, Brodazone, Unclezone ..Whateva. I jst feel Its hightime We Guyz stop finkin with our d!ckz nd devote more time into creating a more meaningful life 4 ourselves..Y'all making Galz feel so infucktant aswear..Enuf of all this Bleep girlz, Chike galz posts..Letz talk more on getting good certificationz..Good jobs, Tech and life improving sturvz..Make Cool Money and Eat Gud food..#MyPiece #ThinkRight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush by okabe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
brother zone is the worst zone. friend zone is even better. it is like level two
Hehehe, obviously u neva hear of 'twinnie-zone'...dat's d height bro

(1) (Reply)

Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere / (pic).why Are Women So Mean? / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.