Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! (16440 Views)

I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) / I'm Dedicating My Song To Nairalanders For Christmas And New Year / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Kylez:
Well, just wanted to say a big thank you to nairalanders for downloading one of my singles, 'SPENDOE'. It was just a freestyle which people commended me for so I decided to upload and got over 1000 downloads from Nairalanders on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2199619/nairaland-upcoming-artistes-review-thread

The good news is I finally got a record label!!!!!! (Mizzle Entertainment)

They have decided to help me shoot the video for the song! smiley

I'm so excited, and just want to say a big thank you to Nairalanders for their support! cheesy

Thanks alot everyone smiley

For those who haven't heard it you can download it at: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

This is from a friend, kindly help him too, thanks: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/10a9098b
incase you need hot songs, holla at me cos I got 3 songs all having banging instrumentals.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by igbsam(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1 shame no dey catch u.

congrats op

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
So happy for you.

God blesses hustle..

Ride on bro!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1 is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by missangela: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by justmenoni: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
I opened this thread expecting to see airforce1 been signed by donj or jayz, but op all is well but please and please na God I dey take beg u o mk u try remember ur colleague or boss dat is Mr emperor boss commander e-singer airforce1 grin grin grin angry grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Sweetyie(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
if for nothing. i love the way he came to show appreciation. i know many wont

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
i Nearly seal a Record Label deal on NL last 2yrs buh we culdnt reach to agreement.
But am still hopen n prayn dt a gt a beta one soon!

Am Happy For You Op.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Omotayor123(f): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Where I saw d thread, was thinking it's Airforce.
Oya Airforce where u dey?? grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Slimmos(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2015
hope it is not a slave contract u are signing into. we dont want another vector's case here o
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Slimmos(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2015
hope it is not a slave contract u are signing into. we dont want another vector's case here o. btw Airforce1 na wen person go sign u?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by GenIgrigi: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Segeggs:
incase you need hot songs, holla at me cos I got 3 songs all having banging instrumentals.

**grins** Segun from Orijin marketer to traineee musician?. Chai God bless your hustle.lmao! **LOLS**

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
And some are here insulting igbos. .....I'm sorry for those who don't know where they help will come from. ........

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by MzzTega(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats bro. God see you through. Amen.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by swagdopey: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Am xo glad Airforce1 waz nat ur role model, if nat ur song 4 xtil dy pipeline. Congrats**

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by malonephill(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Kennedykak(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
I hope Airforce1 reads this. Congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Hiploko(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Kylez, how do I reach you please? Please send am email to I am in a similar shoe like u were few weeks ago..need your superior advice. Help a brother!!!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by mytime24(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Gud4u op

Pls try to ft Airforce1 smiley

A broda needs help tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by mebad(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
I think Airforce1 is going to have the highest download when he eventually fiinish loading his album

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
I wan fall from okada with laff cos of all ds wicked airforce1 comments. grin grin

They have said it all.. we are tired of waiting airforce1

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by nikkflexible(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
congrats op
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Segun from Orijin marketer to traineee musician?. Chai God bless your hustle.lmao! **LOLS**
grow up na.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Dont be too excited. Anyone can be sign a record deal.
The questions is, CAN THEY PUSH YOUR MUSIC??

I hope you will read this it will go a long way in determining your sucess.

1-dont shoot a video. Instead, channel the funds for video into pushing your songs on radio.
If the song catches on radio, then go ahead to shoot a video.

2- dont wait for your record label. Go out and record songs and do stuffs for yourself.
3- dint quit shool. If you are in school, dont quit.
4- have a listening party. Before u release any song. Have unbiased people lissen to it.

I really want you to suceed. The music industry is tough for those without plan.
Lastly, If you budget is strong, hire a good road manager. Someone that is well connected and can get your songs slamming at a reduced cost.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by ojima007(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
front page booked
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by tellwisdom: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Which yeye song u sing wey give u 1000 likes??... angry
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Mishydoo(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Not just mere words o...the custom is to share ur frst salary in frm of recharge cards on NL to encourage odas too.... grin grin

...jst kidding,goodluck bro.mk us proud with ur hardwork and mk haters shame with ur success. see u at d top!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by GenIgrigi: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Segeggs:
grow up na.

**grins** Of course i will, when you grow taller. You read Agric econs right?. I have a poultry farm, i am looking for poultry keeper. Send your CV to Igrigi@inbox.com. Am serious.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Seequadry(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2015
icebeatz:
Dont be too excited. Anyone can be sign a record deal.
The questions is, CAN THEY PUSH YOUR MUSIC??

I hope you will read this it will go a long way in determining your sucess.

1-dont shoot a video. Instead, channel the funds for video into pushing your songs on radio.
If the song catches on radio, then go ahead to shoot a video.

2- dont wait for your record label. Go out and record songs and do stuffs for yourself.
3- dint quit shool. If you are in school, dont quit.
4- have a listening party. Before u release any song. Have unbiased people lissen to it.

I really want you to suceed. The music industry is tough for those without plan.
Lastly, If you budget is strong, hire a good road manager. Someone that is well connected and can get your songs slamming at a reduced cost.

don jazzy aw far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lyrics: Woju By Kiss Daniel / Pasuma Released Another Album / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.