Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (199801 Views)

Car Shipment From Medicine Hat,alberta Province Of Canada? / Car Shipment From Uk To Nigeria / Help With Car Shipment From California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by bukiboy(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello,

i need info on the cost of shipping and custom duties for 2007 Lexus RX350
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by boldfrank(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please how much will it cost to clear 2010 Toyota camry? i am shipping from Dubai next week to Lagos Port.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by oliverjiad(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
boldfrank:
Please how much will it cost to clear 2010 Toyota camry? i am shipping from Dubai next week to Lagos Port.

What's the shipping line

Jaid
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Uche000(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Let's all be careful here. Most of the Ppl chatting here are registered members since 2006, and they all talk d same. I smell fraudsters in d house. Guy, if u need help, don't call any mofo here, meet people u can trust or browse online, check on all those importing sites, check people's feedback and go with them. My own advice will be that u shld use a container sha. Be careful bro, no love on d street
layifioren:
Do anyone know how much it cost to ship a car from US to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by zhikirullah(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2018
Hello,

Thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/Whatsapp +2348066353127.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by jisijr: 10:59pm On May 02, 2019
Please can anyone help me with a sincere and honest shipper from Stuttgart who can carry out shipping process for a truck from Stuttgart to Nigeria. I would love to know the cost of shipping a 20 tonnes truck to Lagos. Asap please
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by petesaggy: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pls, How much does it cost to ship in a Volkswagen transporter T4 bus weighing 2.2tons from Germany down to Nigeria, anyone with a reliable freight forwarded??

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Chukwudi254(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
petesaggy:
Pls, How much does it cost to ship in a Volkswagen transporter T4 bus weighing 2.2tons from Germany down to Nigeria, anyone with a reliable freight forwarded??

Call/WhatsApp me 07037492150 for your customs clearance for vehicles and general cargo in Lagos at a very good rate
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by lade007(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2019
petesaggy:

You can chat me up... I can do that for you.. The price depends on the location of the van in Germany
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Jakend: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2019
How much will truck and ship a corolla from Minneapolis north copart lot to lagos
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Gjokekid: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
[b][/b] Hey guys i want to ship a 2005 toyota camry non accidental from seattle USA to Tin can in lagos and am confused because no shipper from here and jacksonville quote is screwing me up
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by oliverjiad(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gjokekid:
[b][/b] Hey guys i want to ship a 2005 toyota camry non accidental from seattle USA to Tin can in lagos and am confused because no shipper from here and jacksonville quote is screwing me up
its containerised no roro
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Gjokekid: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
oliverjiad:
its containerised no roro

its a run and drive and i need RORO
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by oliverjiad(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Gjokekid:

its a run and drive and i need RORO
I believe you are to truck to the port with 1400usd u can get it don

Jaid
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Gjokekid: 4:46am On Apr 20, 2020
I found a shipper who is going to ship it for $1500 so im using the shipper thanks
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by oliverjiad(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Gjokekid:
I found a shipper who is going to ship it for $1500 so im using the shipper thanks
okay good for you
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by jimsir: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
For your next shipment, make inquiry about importation of car from canada to Lagos Nigeria visit https://mapleby.com/about-1/ they will help from buying to clearing in Nigeria without stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.