Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much (1131 Views)

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Photo:when You Use Your Tithe Money For Makeup / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by vanessa123(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
My hubby always wants me to wear makeup every seconds of the day, even wen am not going out. This is becoming too much, knowing well that it irritates me. What do i do?i love him and don't want to lose him cry
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Gimme his number lemme call him and talk some sense into him.
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by mrkay101(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
maybe its cuz you look good with make-up on and he wants to always feel attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
maybe he's not comfortable with your natural look

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Iaz93: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Better wear it, and over wear it to the point that it disgusts him. Colour ya face wella!

If you don't, he might start following Nkechi. .

Your eyebrows, tho. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by vanessa123(f): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
sansanluff:
maybe he's not comfortable with your natural look
Bt I look good naturally sad
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by vanessa123(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
mrkay101:
maybe its cuz you look good with make-up on and he wants to always feel attracted to you.

Maybe grin
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
lol b hiz puppet nd stp complainin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by ALAYORMII: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe you deceived him with make-up before he married you without seeing ur natural face and he had rather be stuck with ur heavily made up face than the natural one

Modified

On checking ur pix

Maybe its ur Eucharia inspired eye brow that turns him on

Just joking
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

Your husband is gradually losing it sad
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

oh i see...then maybe that is his fantasy of an ideal hubby
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by vanessa123(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Maybe you deceived him with make-up before he married you without seeing ur natural face and he had rather be stuck with ur heavily made up face than the natural one
Just joking

Lol, not at all
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:
My hubby always wants me to wear makeup every seconds of the day, even wen am not going out. This is becoming too much, knowing well that it irritates me. What do i do?i love him and don't want to lose him cry

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Oh I see the reason he always want u wear make up
Ur eyebrow is sexy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by mrkay101(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

Maybe grin

yea.. we guys always want a reason to stay so if wearing make-up will make him continue to feel attracted to you then do it.

I'm not married but I know if I do get married I'll like my wife to still look sexy for me.

I guess it's still a new marriage

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by lukuluku101(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Fake guy! He's been watching too much soundcity cheesy
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by naturally: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Now i'm here. You people can not do without mentioning me
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Well its because ur natural look is scary
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Were u not putting the makeup the day he paid ur bride price or were u not in make up d day he made d till death do us part promise? Pls give him what he paid for. He made payment for explicit value and not implicit value.
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by bond77(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
.. . the day ur face will turn to rainbow...
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls remove ur pix to avoid exposing ur man to those dangerous girls because u ve just tell them one of his week point and once they know u, it will be easy for them to identify ur husband. I dont want to hear stories that touch after dis ur post o.
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
He's your hubby not your controller.
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by vanessa123(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm angry speechless lipsrsealed
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Modified

On checking ur pix

Maybe its ur Eucharia inspired eye brow that turns him on

Just joking

badt guy! U were not kidding, u re only being truthful. grin
Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
rokiatu:
He's your hubby not your controller.
yes he's not her controller but he has every right to tell is wife what he wants....I believe in moderation though, but ur advise is more like telling the OP to go against her husband. Not a good one for a woman that wants peace in her home.

OP table ur case in a very humble manner before ur man and he will reason with u!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Love For Makeup Is Too Much by Godmother(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
AkinBanky:
yes he's not her controller but he has every right to tell is wife what he wants....[b]I believe in moderation [/b]though, but ur advise is more like telling the OP to go against her husband. Not a good one for a woman that wants peace in her home.

OP table ur case in a very humble manner before ur man and he will reason with u!

Thats the word. Its not realistic that her hubby expects her to wear make-up every second of the day even if its his fantasy.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Be Sure About These Before Getting Married / Did He Make The Right Decision By Breaking Up With Her / 5 Types Of Women To Stay Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.