Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

everyone deserves to be happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / everyone deserves to be happy (4742 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

everyone deserves to be happy by DrSad(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Everybody deserves to be happy
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by RoyalBlak007: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤Tell her

♤ you like the smell down there
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by OhMyG0d: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Tell her

Badt Fellow. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by RoyalBlak007: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
OhMyG0d:
Badt Fellow. grin

♤thats d best way to tell her grin

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by dingbang(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Well I told mine after we broke up dat it was d reason for d break up and I am pretty sure she will do Smth about it before going into another relationship unless she has sworn not to take care of her body
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't support the idea of you coding your words while telling her...

If she rear pigs down there, as a boyfriend of her, you reserve all the right to know...

14 Likes

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

SmellingAnus ...cumman down hia...someone need ur advice...
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by OhMyG0d: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Tell her

He should also remember to add to it that "His statement is an IRONY". grin

That is to say: IRO NI("It is a Lie"wink. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by RoyalBlak007: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
OhMyG0d:
He should also remember to add to it that "His statement is an IRONY". grin
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by talktonase(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
.finger her and playfully take your finger to her nose. She will understand that kpekus odour is worse than Corruption

28 Likes

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by SmellingAnus(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

SmellingAnus ...cumman down hia...someone need ur advice...
it's as simple as saying it this way...

" Sweetheart, I noticed a strange smell from your pussy, what can we do about it? Love you honey... He ends by giving her a kiss....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by nNEOo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Call her on phone, tell her how you intend to smash n bash her pussy with rigorous sucking ,in that regards tell her to wash it,dry it with towel ( trying being specific as this will hide you true intent)
Tell her to put lotion,spray deodorant cos you are (cu.mm.ing) home ,that same day he should attempt sex with her after intorigating
Her and she sweared doing the above ,
If he didn't perceive any offensive odour then the plan worked and his food should be served on the platter henceforth

1 Like

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by nNEOo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
talktonase:
.finger her and playfully take your finger to her nose. She will understand that kpekus odour is worse than Corruption

By the gods cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:

" Sweetheart, I noticed a strange smell from your pussy, what can we do about it? Love you honey... He ends by giving her a kiss....

Hahahahahah grin

Lemme Cc the OP...

DrSad read this one oo
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
talktonase:

grin grin

Ur a savage....

Then what if she'll stylishy ignore it as if she smell nothing but lavender cheesy grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by nNEOo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Ur a savage....

Then what if she'll stylishy ignore it as if she smell nothing but lavender cheesy grin wink grin

You might be right as ppl with body odour rearly notice
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Emestar1999: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
That gf is having a bacteria which she isn't aware of. The guy should take her go see a doctor cus the guy may be affected too; or he should check if the gf love wearing tight pants. Net pants is simply the best
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Chuknovski(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
smelly pussy is horrible just tell her, your Toto dey smell, let her get medicine period or severe from her
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by DrSad(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
talktonase:
grin
talktonase:
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by optional1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:

what more does op want

You said it hall.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by DrSad(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
all these answers are capable of him loosing her....believe me I thought of these too...he doesn't want to make her feel bad or have a quarrel with her...
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Khd95(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just like how u will tell her she looks fabulous in a particular dress.
Be bluntgrin

baby,ur pussy is smelling like dead desert frog,whygrin

this is not my handwriting ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by OhMyG0d: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:

And you think it's that easy?
How did you expect him to kiss her after he's perusing over the odour that's clouding his Nasal cavity?
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by talktonase(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Ur a savage....

It is not only lavender nah caramel featuring strawberry. If she cant perceive the pungent smell then I guess she is a bigger savage and a zombie as well. grin reminds of world war Z.
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
talktonase:
It is not only lavender nah caramel featuring strawberry. If she cant perceive the pungent smell then I guess she is a bigger savage and a zombie as well. grin reminds of world war Z.

grin grin grin

Hahahaha...i cant imagine how these girls have a rotten fish in their tank but still they stylishly ignored it grin

1 Like

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Davidgrey: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Give her a verbal "crash course" on Personal hygiene and she will get your subtle message!
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
DrSad:
hello nairalanders, a friend of mine just asked me how he's gonna tell his girlfriend that her private part has an offensive odour... he asked me how was he supposed to tell her without getting into a quarrel but after so much thinking, I couldn't come up with anything.... so please anyone with a good idea should please share.... thanks
The next time they have sex....he should dip his hands into her private part and put the finger to her nose to smell, saying "honey. Would you not want it to smell better?"
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is so simple. In cases like this you use the FEAR technique. ***start with ***

Guy: Sweetheart have you been feeling sick lately?

Lady: No.. Any problem?

Guy: I think we may need to see a gynaecologist .

Lady: (scared now) What's the problem?

Guy: You might be suffering from an infection.?

Lady: You are scaring me, what's happening?

Guy: Sweetie it's nothing serious, just that I notice an unpleasant smell from our cherry anytime we make love. I know you are a clean lady so it gives me lots of concern.

Lady: (silent)

Guy: Don't worry honey... We will deal with it ( hugs her)

You don't hit all nails on the head in relationships. smiley

9 Likes

Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
talktonase:
gringrin weh done sir
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
op sory,shit happens, as a mara of fart,giv me her phone numbergrin,I do train slay queens wit smelly vaginagrin
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by Afra6(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
just tell her......"baby,u need to see a gynaecologist.
simple!
Re: everyone deserves to be happy by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:
I don't support the idea of you coding your words while telling her...

If she rear pigs down there, as a boyfriend of her, you reserve all the right to know...

Hahaha lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / How The Female Eagle Chooses Her Mate And Our Relationship Lives / Is Dis Normal Amongst Ladies..??.jst So Curious...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.