Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) (61504 Views)

8 AMAZING Yet UNBELIEVABLE Facts About Lagos State - Many Don't Know No.7 / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am absolutely distraught .... Why? cry
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by bobmalu83(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
why dying for someone that doesn't know whether u exist?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by chinnelle(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
chisos! sad
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by jazzydee: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=13pt]Stop spamming with this fake photos this is not from Akwa Ibom and there is no evidence it happened during this election. For all we know it could be photos of Boko Haram victims.

You are in violation of rule 8 of this site and you should be banned Moderators take note[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by hakeem4(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
When will we get sense in this country?

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesus. cry
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by danielblessing(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Apc will still win! No matter what pdp thugs do
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
These stories are coming live and direct from nairaland.
Seun, thank sir....
Newspapers go sell well well tomorrow, enough stories and pictures..

This government sef shocked
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by 1stola: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Its all part of the fun. cool
Yes. It is.
I hope you or one of your family member get a taste of it too.
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck foól.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why is election violence only in the south?

2 Likes

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by davidque007(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Its all part of the fun. cool

Your foolishness is legendary
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by hardbody: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
derrick333:
Now gv me reason y I shud go out to vote? to reg 4 temporary card ?we suffer,to colet PVC we sufer , finally u go sufer unda sun/rain to vote persn way go sufer u again ? RIP to d dead

Nooo. Let people abuse me for refusing to put my life and limb on the line for these people who are so self centered that they only think about the gains they will make at the expense of the masses. Meanwhile their kids are in safe havens abroad.

You need a crane to take me to register for a PVC and you need God to physically carry me to the polling booths

1 Like

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Zuluzulu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
bobmalu83:
why dying for someone that doesn't know whether u exist?

Just wish people will listen. That dog that will not hear the hunter's whistle
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by buchichukwu69: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
benosky:
Did anyone notice dat %70 of news pertaining to electoral violence has been emanating from SS & SE ?
Only 70%?
This is a big embarrassment.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by 1stola: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Were the thugs wearing a cloth written PDP thugs?

OP try harder because we all know what your broom waving demonic party can do.

You just took some pictures from God knows where and claim that they were shot by PDP thugs.

RUBBISH.
Morôn
Who else would it be?
We all know killing and violence is in you people's bloody.
Shame! sad

1 Like

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
4 Gods sake no once ambition is worth any of this .just xo sad
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
NIGERIA embarassed undecided cry
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by lonelydora: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is serious
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I was expecting violence in this guber elections. I knew the governors wouldn't tow the steps of GEJ when APC tries to do any how.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by XBLadez: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Were the thugs wearing a cloth written PDP thugs?

OP try harder because we all know what your broom waving demonic party can do.

You just took some pictures from God knows where and claim that they were shot by PDP thugs.

RUBBISH.
Lmao! She has quickly modified it. How do we know those people were killed in a political violence; and how are we sure it happened in Akwa Ibom. The silly Op just wanted to make the Fp with her meaningless APC propaganda
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by NLdesigner: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm so sorry for spamming, but I'm desperate and my thread got moved to the dark bowels where no one ever goes. Please read.

I am in dire need of money, so I'm doing a promotion for my designs.

Email me at nldesigner2015@yahoo.com and I can complete the work within the week.

If you've been thinking of starting that website or that business, now is the time! Or if you know of someone who has been thinking about it, please let them know.

Also, if you know of a job that you didn't have the skills to do, share it with me, and I'll give you a cut.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by KingsleyCEO: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Enough of this political recklessness, somebody must be held responsible to those lives lost.

We demand justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Ekaka1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
9jvirgin:
PDP again! Where is Jonathan? God cannot forgive him.
slowpoke.....who made you a judge over another man's steward?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by chizidgreat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
God, why is this happening. With GEJ in full control just two weeks ago, we had a very peaceful election but now that APC is about to come in, see what is happening already. Is this what APC will pose to Nigeria? God, please, help us. That s why GEJ needs to and would come back
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by anwe: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
My President said '' HIS ELECTION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN'', and that he is not desperate to rule. APC took that statement for granted and on top of that they are still insulting the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. May 29, 2015 is along way off, power belongs to God.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
u see what i mean! fellow nigerians risked their lives for some greedy ambitions of some fellow. i couldnt risk mine dats y i washed, ate, took my bath n slept cooleee. rip to d dead. its only a pity
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by peteruuu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
NA WA OOO
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by MadCow1: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Akwa Ibom Niggas are vicious..

I have little love for them. Too much evil in their hearts..
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by MadCow1: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
chizidgreat:
God, why is this happening. With GEJ in full control just two weeks ago, we had a very peaceful election but now that APC is about to come in, see what is happening already. Is this what APC will pose to Nigeria? God, please, help us. That s why GEJ needs to and would come back

Wow!

You are remarkably dumb..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.