Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) (61506 Views)

8 AMAZING Yet UNBELIEVABLE Facts About Lagos State - Many Don't Know No.7 / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by zicoraads: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
What is wrong with Umana? PDP don't need violence to win any election in that state. What is wrong with the APC? And most of their supporters think them saints. I guess it is PDP unleashing violence on themselves in Akwa Ibom.

Useless broom waving vampires.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
And the stupid governor is saying rubbish on Channels. Denying the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by quinty(f): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is only God that can save us in this country... election is another blood sucker sad
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
shocked
[size=30pt]OMG[/size]

that state is always troublesome during election even wen i was staying dia. but it a peaceful place
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by zicoraads: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
wisejoe:
Y are people doubting these pictures? There has been crious electoral rigging in akwa ibom state witnessed with serious gun shooting and killings.@ my polling unit 1,uyo 1,pdp thugs came shooting and carting away ballot papers wt card readers using police and corpers.we r on ground,so ask any uyo people
Did they write PDP on their foreheads? How do you know they were of the PDP?

Let's face it. This is the handiwork of the opposition in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
akpabio lamabasting obong attah on channels hahahahaha
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by zicoraads: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Akpabio is mad! On Channels right now!
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by zicoraads: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
biowal:
And the stupid governor is saying rubbish on Channels. Denying the obvious.
What rubbish? Why shouldn't he be mad?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by hardeyemoh(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
oga oooo, wasting of life bcox of one useless politicians who doesnt knw der exist ...
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by seunjerry1583(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is too much
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by thunder74(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just observing and reflecting on all the pictures/ video of politicians shown to us at their polling units are usually the politicians and their wives. I have not seen any of them with their children on the queue at the polling centres, not even GMB's tweeting daughter.
Please be wise.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
zicoraads:

Akpabio shouting on TV, what a shame. He has killed his people.

2 Likes

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by wisejoe: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Zicoraads,r u from akwa ibom ,r u in uyo? I voted for pdp in my unit here in uyo but don't like the shooting done by pdp thugs and the councillors in my ward.Lets call a spade a spade.Pdp messed up the whole election in akwa ibom state.
zicoraads:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by babestella: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
maestroz:

babestella: stop ranting like a baby. The courts were not wrong in their judgement. Same could have happened if the military were deployed. You should be aware of developments up north. I mean the unending boko haram saga. You should rather blame it on our leaders in sheep's clothing. It shows our leaders don't the essence of leadership.the blood of an electorate is not worth any candidates ambition. Don't cast aspersion on supporters. Go and read and study what the electoral law states. Don't overheat the polity. The security is to be blamed.

A country like Nigeria needs the military, stop deceiving yourself thinking you are civil. People are not civil when it comes to elections in this part of the world and so our constitution(useless electoral law that lacks reality of our situation) is wrong and our people should be blame even so especially those who opposed the presidency's deployment of the military. I can be sure that if the military were deployed this rubbish wouln't happen. BTW, I'm not ranting, I'm just stating the obvious here, if you can get it them leave the topic.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by nsyforreal: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
shocked
[size=30pt]OMG[/size]

apc apc apc.how on earth do you expect apc win akwa ibom state.apc is full of propaganda.you dont want pdp to take lagos and yet you want rivers and akwa ibom.wonders shall never end.

apc i have never seen a party like this.

1 Like

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by macjireh: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Were the thugs wearing a cloth written PDP thugs?

OP try harder because we all know what your broom waving demonic party can do.

You just took some pictures from God knows where and claim that they were shot by PDP thugs.

RUBBISH.

Don't mind d OP, i don't believe those are election thugs, they look more like armed robbers killed long ago.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by nsyforreal: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is terrible but how do you know they are PDP thugs.Akwa ibom is PDP stronghold so it must devils from that demonic broom riding party that is doing this to make an impact

if they conduct elections one million times,pdp will win .how can apc think they will win election in akwa ibom state.sai buhari not in your dream.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by cirmuell(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
The first guy though. shocked
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by zicoraads: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
wisejoe:
Zicoraads,r u from akwa ibom ,r u in uyo? I voted for pdp in my unit here in uyo but don't like the shooting done by pdp thugs and the councillors in my ward.Lets call a spade a spade.Pdp messed up the whole election in akwa ibom state.
My question still remains...did they have tags on their foreheads bearing PDP?

Haba! Let us be truthful to ourselves. In all honesty, do you see APC winning in Akwa Ibom? And how can someone who is certain to win be instigating violence? To what end? If there is any violence in any party's stronghold, isn't it logical that the fingers should be pointed at the opposition?

Why do we always ascribe violence to the PDP alone? Are those in the APC heavenly beings?
Was Umana Umana not a PDP man just some few months back?

And to answer your question, I am not from Uyo. I would be happy if you also provide answers to the ones I raised above.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
How I wish it could just rain so heavily right now and everything comes to an end. Yoruba adage say, "ti a ba wo were niran wipe ko sin oku iya e, nka maa baje" meaning, "if we decide to fold our arms and watch a mad person to bury his or her mother, so many things will go wrong"

God please come to our aid as things are already out of control. Our so heavily financed security system has failed us!

2 Likes

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by wisejoe: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nsy,y r u saying wat u don't know? Am in uyo,I voted for pdp but didn't like wat pdp did @ my unit and a unit close by.y will they come and shoot and cart away ballot papers,they suppose to allow us here the results of our units before the snatched all the ballot papers and boxes @ gun point.
nsyforreal:

if they conduct elections one million times,pdp will win .how can apc think they will win election in akwa ibom state.sai buhari not in your dream.

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by nsyforreal: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
jazzydee:

Abdul why are you concerned about Akwa Ibom election? shouldnt you be concerned about what happens in Sokoto, kano etc?
Every akwa Ibom person has PDP in their DNA and will vote PDP 100 times if election is held a 100 times.
The APC gets bloc votes from the North, The PDP gets block votes from the South. that the way its going to stay. now shift your focus to the seat of the caliphate and its politics and free AKwa ibom

those pictures are not from akwa ibom.apc at work.please dont be deceived.if election is conducted one million times in akwa ibom.pdp will win one million times.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Kanmyos(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
omaGod!!!...gosh! wen ll ppl learn dt diz politiFIANz
dnt deserve dere bloodz?
well, rip to d dead.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Mimee803: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is terrible but how do you know they are PDP thugs.Akwa ibom is PDP stronghold so it must devils from that demonic broom riding party that is doing this to make an impact
so now akpabio is a saint and apc is the demon...what do u even know?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by wisejoe: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Zicoraads,very soon truth will unveil itself.If u ask anyone walking on the street of the state capital,u will be shocked to hear that the elections were rigged.I was so shocked to my bone marrow when the councillor of my ward came with thugs shooting and carting away election materials.Is the councillor not a pdp member?
zicoraads:
My question still remains...did they have tags on their foreheads bearing PDP?

Haba! Let us be truthful to ourselves. In all honesty, do you see APC winning in Akwa Ibom? And how can someone who is certain to win be instigating violence? To what end? If there is any violence in any party's stronghold, isn't it logical that the fingers should be pointed at the opposition?

Why do we always ascribe violence to the PDP alone? Are those in the APC heavenly beings?
Was Umana Umana not a PDP man just some few months back?

And to answer your question, I am not from Uyo. I would be happy if you also provide answers to the ones I raised above.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Mimee803: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
nsyforreal:

those pictures are not from akwa ibom.apc at work.please dont be deceived.if election is conducted one million times in akwa ibom.pdp will win one million times.
because like PDP u r all thieves and liars or at best foolishly tribalistic!
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Optional2(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
I smell more death still coming
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by lanredo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:
umana will pay for all this. his thugs snatched ballot boxes today at a unit on ikot ekpene rd. angry
ok
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by gmachine: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
nigeria youth are like fool their mate make money million and this freak wast their life
for politician
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by IDEApro(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is obviously the plan of APC to cause problems on the PDP strong holds (south east and south south) so that the elections will be cancelled, till May 29 when they will be in power and carefully rig the elections to their satisfactions, but they have failed, because SE and SS will always be an opposition party to the incoming Govt on May 29.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by wisejoe: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Y did I even vote pdp today and after voting,they still killed my friend via stray bullets,Ndifreke y did u die? RIP
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar8:

Are you not one of those shouting Buhari won with underaged voters? So were the children wearing apc clothes?
Underage voters in the North is normal for you barbarians.I never complained ,you can go through my posts again and show me where I did. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.