Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) (61494 Views)

8 AMAZING Yet UNBELIEVABLE Facts About Lagos State - Many Don't Know No.7 / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by ba7man(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
benosky:
Did anyone notice dat %70 of news pertaining to electoral violence has been emanating from SS & SE ?
PDP's last frontier. They're fighting hard not to loose those regions.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by successhunter: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
fritiyo:
why are youth killing themselves for politicians na?

I can not and will not try such trash for any politician n his family to enjoy later.

They're being induce by money.

I will rather say means to get quick money kill them.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by nsyforreal: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
if things go apc way,the elections are okay but if not it is not okay.why cant they learn from jonathans pdp.if all candidates even buhari can take a cue from our president,then the whole country will be beter for it.how on earth will apc think they can win in akwa ibom state.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Eve62(f): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Its all part of the fun. cool

are you even human? When it happens to you or ur loved ones i hope u can say dsame and have a lot of fun.

1 Like

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by goodnews777: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Here is why civilized people go about this quietly, you cannot die for others to win and enjoy their life and leave legacies for their children.These killers are fools and the dead?,stupid if they got into a fight with their killers.The devil is using most of the politicians.People must stop making themselves scapegoats.I hope GMB introduces massive scheme to recover loothed money.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
1stola:

Morôn
Who else would it be?
We all know killing and violence is in you people's bloody.
Shame! sad
Your the biggest mor0n for using a dumb photoshop to make your useless claims.

Make ogun impregnate your mama.

Oloriburuku
Gambari elewon grin
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
A good day to die hard. That's today. Who has watched that movie?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by wisejoe: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nsy,u don't understand my oint.I voted for pdp in my unit,but the idea of the councillor in my polling unit coming with thugs and police shooting sporadically and carting away ballot papers calls for a rethink on our electoral process.I just lost a friend via stray bullet and it hurts.PDP rigged uyo elections today
nsyforreal:
if things go apc way,the elections are okay but if not it is not okay.why cant they learn from jonathans pdp.if all candidates even buhari can take a cue from our president,then the whole country will be beter for it.how on earth will apc think they can win in akwa ibom state.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by ObongOluomo: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=jazzydee post=32603902]
Abdul why are you concerned about Akwa Ibom election? shouldnt you be concerned about what happens in Sokoto, kano etc?
Every akwa Ibom person has PDP in their DNA and will vote PDP 100 times if election is held a 100 times.
The APC gets bloc votes from the North, The PDP gets block votes from the South. that the way its going to stay. now shift your focus to the seat of the caliphate and its politics and free AKwa ibom[/quo

U lie,not all Aks people will vote Pdp,there's a kind of division.
I live there and I know it.
When taking state the facts.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by fritiyo: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
successhunter:

They're being induce by money.

I will rather say means to get quick money kill them.

I see, money they say is the root of albevil act by youth n old.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Baroba(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Election should not be a do or die affair, poor ignorant youths killing themselves over polithiefians who don't give a damn about you.

Take a trip to US, Canada or UK and see how their relatives / families are balling. I weep for Nigerian youths. cry
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by papa007: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Were the thugs wearing a cloth written PDP thugs?

OP try harder because we all know what your broom waving demonic party can do.

You just took some pictures from God knows where and claim that they were shot by PDP thugs.

RUBBISH.
I live in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom. I want anybody who cares to read to know that what took place in Akwa Ibom today is nothing close to election. I still continue to wonder what INEC and the so-called political leaders have been preaching. I wonder what these set of persons will tell their children and what mentorship they giving to the upcoming generation.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by duality(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
every one knows that with the allocation of akwa ibom state, The APC candidate will kill to be governor. He was in government too, looted and now wants to forcefully kill to have his way.

was it not there we saw a girl without her head the other day?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Marcelinho(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
mrsqueen:
The State elections in Akwa Ibom today turned out to be war. Innocent voters who went out to exercise their franchise had to scamper for safety when some political thugs unleashed mayhem on the voters. Some were maimed, injured, or killed outright.

Graphic pics pls.

Source: #AKSAPCSITUATIONROOM#

were did this happen ? which LGA in Akwa Ibom
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
papa007:

I live in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom. I want anybody who cares to read to know that what took place in Akwa Ibom today is nothing close to election. I still continue to wonder what INEC and the so-called political leaders have been preaching. I wonder what these set of persons will tell their children and what mentorship they giving to the upcoming generation.

Pishure with enough evidence or you know the rest.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by maestroz: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
babestella:

A country like Nigeria needs the military, stop deceiving yourself thinking you are civil. People are not civil when it comes to elections in this part of the world and so our constitution(useless electoral law that lacks reality of our situation) is wrong and our people should be blame even so especially those who opposed the presidency's deployment of the military. I can be sure that if the military were deployed this rubbish wouln't happen. BTW, I'm not ranting, I'm just stating the obvious here, if you can get it them leave the topic.

has the military succesfully quelled the onslaught of the terrorists? Have you thought of the obvious if the military had been deployed? Have you forgotten ekiti gate so soon? Do you know more than the judges?
Rather than cast aspersions, I fault the inadequacy of the police.
babestella. ..you had better be matured in your thinking.the soldiers could have hijacked the process.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by 1stola: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your the biggest mor0n for using a dumb photoshop to make your useless claims.

Make ogun impregnate your mama.

Oloriburuku
Gambari elewon grin
Foól
Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre mother.
May you push truck till you die!.

2 Likes

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
...terrifying debacle. Thank God that i'm save.
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Governor Akpabio well done o!...all these because you detest the name APC ! Keep enslaving your people .
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
1stola:

Foól
Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre mother.
May you push truck till you die!.
grin grin

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by driand(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thus people, election is not WAR!
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by 1stola: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
Miserable Truckpusher be like :

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
1stola:

Miserable Truckpusher be like :
Mumu ,That's a Yoruba face grin tongue

Abi your ewedu and amala infested brain need reformatting? grin
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by UdekeJ(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na person wey wan die go die embarassed
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by SAFEXX(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pple dying for no jst reason! Anyways, may their soul R.I.P. Pls welcome me i'm new on nairaland. I realy love wat u guys hav been doing. Bravo

1 Like

Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is it by force to VOTE...I ask...?
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by eightsin(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
soloafe:
like seriously? u only get " RIP " WHILE THEY ENJOY THE OFFICE.

just imagine the nonsense
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
My God! This is terrible. ...may dey rest in peace.Amen
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by udysweet(f): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh my Akwa Ibom! Wats wit shedding of innocent blood? If only its the wicked dat will even die,e.g a certain old witch who has refused to die evn at her old age,causing mayhem wit her daughter(Lord forgive me but they don't deserve to be alive again jare,too much evil).
Its well o
Re: Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) by Agalasis(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Its all part of the fun. cool

Humans like you were either injured or killed and you call that fun...
Haba bros,you no get human feeling at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.