Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160264 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2015
themilanway:

Okorocha had better not loose,he unarguably deserve a second chance.

What next?
swallow spit
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Sammypeters: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas is a Federal Material, no longer a state politics element. Lost or no lost, he's still ROCHAS.

I love u man

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by mandhi(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
He can go to Abuja to become a Minister lol or SA. Truth is he will be a "Yes Boss" person to Buhari grin grin grin grin. Same fate will befall Amaechi anÐ that nincompoop called Peterside.
There was once a time I hailed u for non insult and accommodating criticism. Where I hailed u for supporting then APC's GMB, even when u defected to the then ruling party now an opposition I respected ur ryt to choose allegiance. Was vividly disgusted by those who rainy insults and sarcasm on u. I still respected u cos u never replied with insult but positive message. What then changed now. Cos I can tell u boldly ur not a true Nigerian. I don't support or like nyesom wike 1 bit if fact of all the opposition candidate for this government elections his the 1 I hate the most cos 4 1 I don't believe in his leadership abilities and so on but that does not mean I rain insults on him because irrespective of ur allegiance. We should respect ur will and respect ur right to freedom of association. That been said I think Barcanista u need to apologise to Nairalanders and those who still feel u made a mistake raining insult there. Ps. Aw do u think nyesom wike is better than peterside when both leadership qualities are not the same. Even as minister he never performed well aw is then goin to consolidate on the gains of development in rivers. Am talking out experience with Bauchi for example. Former governor muazu performed so well, providing everything for them. In fact the people of Gombe were relocating to Bauchi cos of infrastructural gains and good governance. He (muazu) annoited somebody he knew would consolited good governance for them (Bauchi) people but they had a different candidate (yuguda). He turned out and betrayed them by defecting coupled with bad governance. Were everything seem not be working even water supple. A state known to be better in providing pipe borne water for its people better than any order state the whole of the northeast is now having Mai ruwa all the places in Bauchi. Pls Rivers people I know is late to say vote wisely but I do hope u made the right choice. Barcanista I hope I get why I don't believe in PDP's candidate. Ameachi maybe a loud mouth but he surely has a better leadership quality than Nyesom. My opinion off course. Barcanista embraces the true spirit of true nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Once again congrats to me and all those who believe in change. Just within 4 years Okorocha snatched tourism from Cross river and Owerri today is tourism capital of Nigeria. Imo State now has many cities from Nwaorieubi to Umuaka to Orlu to Irere to Orogwe to Nkume to Ogbaku all joined together in a sprawl.

Rochas Okorocha is the winner.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2015
mandhi:

There was once a time I hailed u for non insult and accommodating criticism. Where I hailed u for supporting then APC's GMB, even when u defected to the then ruling party now an opposition I respected ur ryt to choose allegiance. Was vividly disgusted by those who rainy insults and sarcasm on u. I still respected u cos u never replied with insult but positive message. What then changed now. Cos I can tell u boldly ur not a true Nigerian. I don't support or like nyesom wike 1 bit if fact of all the opposition candidate for this government elections his the 1 I hate the most cos 4 1 I don't believe in his leadership abilities and so on but that does not mean I rain insults on him because irrespective of ur allegiance. We should respect ur will and respect ur right to freedom of association. That been said I think Barcanista u need to apologise to Nairalanders and those who still feel u made a mistake raining insult there. Ps. Aw do u think nyesom wike is better than peterside when both leadership qualities are not the same. Even as minister he never performed well aw is then goin to consolidate on the gains of development in rivers. Am talking out experience with Bauchi for example. Former governor muazu performed so well, providing everything for them. In fact the people of Gombe were relocating to Bauchi cos of infrastructural gains and good governance. He (muazu) annoited somebody he knew would consolited good governance for them (Bauchi) people but they had a different candidate (yuguda). He turned out and betrayed them by defecting coupled with bad governance. Were everything seem not be working even water supple. A state known to be better in providing pipe borne water for its people better than any order state the whole of the northeast is now having Mai ruwa all the places in Bauchi. Pls Rivers people I know is late to say vote wisely but I do hope u made the right choice. Barcanista I hope I get why I don't believe in PDP's candidate. Ameachi maybe a loud mouth but he surely has a better leadership quality than Nyesom. My opinion off course. Barcanista embraces the true spirit of true nigerian.

What do you think happens to those who sell their soul for money.. Barcanista has taken a dive into the dir, all the food is gone and now he's left with sand to eat.
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are, clearly whoever stated the quote was not kidding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again congrats to me and all those who believe in change. Just within 4 years Okorocha snatched tourism from Cross river and Owerri today is tourism capital of Nigeria. Imo State now has many cities from Nwaorieubi to Umuaka to Orlu to Irere to Orogwe to Nkume to Ogbaku all joined together in a sprawl.

stop cracking jokes they are too dry!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2015
As PDP my party once again lick their wounds, I predicted the outcome long before this election. They have robbed Araraume thrice and this last one at PDP primaries was very silly. Let them go back to the drawing board but I doubt if PDP will rule Imo or Nigeria in a very long time.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

hw many e do 4 mbaise nd oda lga? Beta knw as u de take post rubbish here o

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:

stop cracking jokes they are too dry!

Ain't no joke. Nobody visits Calabar again except during carnival. Owerri is like carnival every weekend filled with Europeans, Americans, Asians, Africans and other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
missJEWEL:

When you are busy fighting and lying against him on the media, how then can he work. Even the Mbaise people that know the truth and are willing to attract development have been under constant attack by Ihediohas thugs. It is the same mistake Igbos made with Jonathan. Now that APC is both in Imo and federal watch as Imo develops more with federal presence deliberately denied us by Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Rochas should forget imo state just like agbaje and ramalan yero. I really like Rochas but Imo people don't like him

You are not speaking the mind of Imolite.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by mensdept: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Sammypeters:
Rochas is a Federal Material, no longer a state politics element. Lost or no lost, he's still ROCHAS.
I love u man

See how local our African people can be. You become a one term governor, and before you can even show what you've done in 2 years, you become federal material just like that, flying all over the country and forgetting your base.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

When you are busy fighting and lying against him on the media, how then can he work. Even the Mbaise people that know the truth and are willing to attract development have been under constant attack by Ihediohas thugs. It is the same mistake Igbos made with Jonathan. Now that APC is both in Imo and federal watch as Imo develops more with federal presence deliberately denied us by Jonathan.
wen last did u treat malaria?

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

This is the fakest dream I ever heard. Better wake up. Beta ko best ni
lest i 4get... The 3 wise men 4rm d east in d Bible were 4rm Mbaise. (1 4rm Ezinihitte, 1 4rm Ahiazu and 1 4rm Aboh) if e de pain u, go enta lagoon. JEALOUSY
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by obicentlis: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
My booth in the village Rochas won by a high margin.
Rochas 810
Ihedioha 12
Apga 29

Source: the people that wrote the result.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Douglasdale(m): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Main Stadium Owerri.
PU 007, 008, 009, 010.
Gubernatorial Election.
APC - 239
PDP - 233
#NigeriaDecides #ImoDecides
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Douglasdale(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2015
You guys should stop posting nonsense results like the poster before me. It's shameful biko.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2015
missJEWEL:
lest i 4get... The 3 wise men 4rm d east in d Bible were 4rm Mbaise. (1 4rm Ezinihitte, 1 4rm Ahiazu and 1 4rm Aboh) if e de pain u, go enta lagoon. JEALOUSY

Lol don't be silly dearie. There is almost nothing perculiar about the mbaise people except for their life of deception. It i s a well k own saying in IMO and abia states that "when u see a snake and see an mbaise person. Kill the mbaise person first before killing the snake"

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Caseless: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo will fall in line next year).

PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are such a clueless jackal struggling to be relevant.

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Douglasdale(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Please. I am from Ahiazu Mbaise... Please stop defending us, you suck at that. Concentrate on your life biko.
missJEWEL:

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Ikengawo: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
WHo the hell is winning lol, the suspense is too real.
Okorocha needs to GO!!!!

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
missJEWEL:

Don't take this to personal. Look at his facts. Orogwe up to ogbaku are all in owerri west. I CNT know what u want Rochas to do again in mbaise when a senator and a house of reps member came out from there at the same time. Una be thief?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Caseless: 1:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Two mad men.

they thought that after betraying Jonathan they will remain relevant in SS and SE politics? what a bunch of deluded fellows
. grin

I won't even talk about that Dakuku Peterside, he's nothing but a willing tool to divide the will of the Rivers people.

I heard that Buhari calls him Dakkukkwu Fetawaterside grin
sounding senseless as usual.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Ikengawo: 1:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Please Rochas would be a better minister of billboards for Buhari, we don't want to partake in janjaweedary

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Ikengawo: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You lie!

Orlu LG is the largest followed by Okigwe LG. Ngor Okpala comes third.

Which Mbaitoli is the largest LG in Imo state? Mbaitoli that is not even up to my ihioma,okporo and Amaifeke combined.

Mtscheeeeew!

I tired of ppl that don't know politics talking in this thread. My sister thank you for setting the records straight

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Lol don't be silly dearie. There is almost nothing perculiar about the mbaise people except for their life of deception. It i s a well k own saying in IMO and abia states that "when u see a snake and see an mbaise person. Kill the mbaise person first before killing the snake"

Thats a lie bro. Mbaise people are as deceptive as all of us. That saying was merely from a song made by Kabaka against Warrior after the break up of Oriental brothers. It started from being used as a joke but has been mis interpreted by those who have no knowledge of the background.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Douglasdale(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

And how many have you killed prick? Just STFU and live out the rest of your miserable life...fufu
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
mensdept:

Don't be stupid. State creation has been one of the worse things that have happened in this country. Funny enough the same military baboons who did it are applauded for their mismanagement of the country, including the new one that will be sworn in next month.

Regional system abeg
Regional system? Other regions refuse it. Or you don't know?

In the absence of regional system, a new state in the southeast is imperative. Imo west merits the nucleus of a sixth state in the SE.

If you refuse creation of a sixth state in the SE and Nigeria still remains with this unitary govt system - no regional govt system - who then is being silly? Don't you know it is you being silly?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
WHo the hell is winning lol, the suspense is too real.
Okorocha needs to GO!!!!

But I already wrote that Okorocha has won. The results will be announced later today. It is a deserved victory for the biggest Igbo politician.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by OneNaira6: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm confused. Whose winning cause all this conflicting results are confusing.

Biko tell me okorocha is losing!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
sounding senseless as usual.
If you insult me again, I will personally use my money and find you and use my physical hand to break all your teeth. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Don't take this to personal. Look at his facts. Orogwe up to ogbaku are all in owerri west. I CNT know what u want Rochas to do again in mbaise when a senator and a house of reps member came out from there at the same time. Una be thief?

Ogbaku is in Mbaitoli.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.