Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160270 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by honourhim: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
applord:

If the result favours APC = progress.
Against you = voters are not wise

Must everyone vote your APC

I dont support party. I support individuals.

In Rivers i support Dakuku. In Lagos and Enugu i support PDP candidates. In Imo i support any of the three major candidates- Okorocha, Ihedioha and Iheancho. In Abia I support Otti the apga candidate. In presidential election i supported Buhari. Its you people that are doing the party thing. Nothing concern me with party.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
benpuzzy:
Osina ward. PU005, PDP 51, APGA 29, APC 1021
Ideato people massively voted for Rochas.

What a margin!

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt]FINISH HIM [/size]

#ImoDecides: Okigwe Zone, Isiala Mbano. Umuneke Hall Booth 013 Osuama Anara PDP [size=18pt]673[/size], APC 39

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Me I just voted after a tiresome queue.

As I have been shouting myself hoarse everywhere, any candidate that wins in Imo must provide treated running water in my constituency and others. Providing drinking water is the number one debt any government owes the citizens.

Again, in my Orlu constituency, there are too many roads scrapped in the last three years that must be asphalted. In the urban centre, there are too many unpaved urban roads but fully built with houses, the roads need to be paved/ asphalted.

We have had no sports stadium in Orlu in the las four years. The winner must repair the damaged one. These are simple and humble requests - no n negotiable. .
Congrats in Advance to eventual winer.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
"@Imodecides2015: #ImoDecides Election result Boot 007 Aboh mbaise eziala Amaisii Uvuru ward 1 Governorship APC=5 APGA=2 PDP=497 UPP=2"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by honourhim: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
mikeansy:

just exactly the same way some of us can not understand why Amaechi used Rivers money to fund the election of a former military dictator

it is called freedom of choice! The people have spoken, get used to it!

And you think Buhari's administration wont be better than that of Jonathan? Jonathan was too slow in performance and needed not to continue being there. We cant be sentimental about these things, it doesnt help Nigeria to grow. The election of Yaradua/Jonathan that paved way for Jonathan's presidency was it sponsored with Rivers State money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
benpuzzy:
Osina ward. PU005, PDP 51, APGA 29, APC 1021

nice one #APC
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
macjive01:

#ImoDecides: Okigwe Zone, Isiala Mbano. Umuneke Hall Booth 013 Osuama Anara PDP [size=18pt]673[/size], APC 39

You want MzJackBaueress and Abagworo to faint.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by genearts(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
kosovo:

Some one is pained.. lol

At least there was never a time Lucky didn't pay workers salaries before 28 of every month..

He built industries that Oshiomole has killed.

Lucky was getting 120 million naira as internal generated revenue every month. While Oshiomole gets 1.3 billion naira every month as IGR. You do the maths and se how you have been raped.

I have no sympathy for Lucky or Oshiomole, I only work with facts. I don't let sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning like you are obviously doing.

this post has showed that u are either ignorant, or a blatant lier. which lucky paid salary on time? someone that use to owe civil servants (my dad inclusive) up to six months, every Edo person knowa how pensioners used to protest at ring road under lucky. thunder will fire you for this falsehood you are peddling

PDP can never, never, never rule Edo state again, u can keep deceiving yourself here on nl

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Rochas Okorocha is winning. No one is fainting.

I can't wait to celebrate his victory in Orlu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by chukxy44(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Awaiting the final results.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by asha80(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
These results are interesting..waiting for orlu,ideato,oguta and ohaji egbema

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!

Orlu lga is the largest and most populated lga in Imo state. Results from there alone can change every equation. Owerri Municipal that is more populated is mainly strangers.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by amarilo: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chukslar:

Bro, Nwangele is in Okigwe Zone.

Pls keep the update coming
Nwangele is in Orlu zone I think with Amaigbo as the HQ,not too sure anyway
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
honourhim:

I dont support party. I support individuals.

In Rivers i support Dakuku. In Lagos and Enugu i support PDP candidates. In Imo i support any of the three major candidates- Okorocha, Ihedioha and Iheancho. In Abia I support Otti the apga candidate. In presidential election i supported Buhari. Its you people that are doing the party thing. Nothing concern me with party.

You must be specific on your choice in Imo. If you're to vote, which one is your choice?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionaireman:

Orlu lga is the largest and most populated lga in Imo state. Results from there alone can change every equation. Owerri Municipal that is more populated is mainly strangers.
aboh mbaise and mbaitolu can match orlu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionaireman:

sure!

Orlu is very large. It is really painful that Orlu has just one local government. I can remember during Udenwa's administration, another local government wanted to be carved out from Orlu LG (I can't remember the name given to the LG),but it failed. That LG would have covered the whole of Ihioma and some other communities.

Imo state needs additional LGs especially in Orlu LG.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

grin grin grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Rochas Okorocha is winning. No one is fainting.

I can't wait to celebrate his victory in Orlu. cheesy
No problem my love.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
macjive01:

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
themilanway:
Okorocha had better not loose,he unarguably deserved a second term.
clean ur mouth... NO TOKAM AGAIN

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by dustmalik: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
macjive01:

why are you bent on posting fake results? how does that do you any good?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
- Haaa! RT @Imodecides2015: @Imodecides2015: #ImoDecides: Mbaitolu LGA Afara ward 11
Boot 003: PDP..........511, APC...........0

i seriously doubt this number.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by themilanway(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:
clean ur mouth... NO TOKAM AGAIN

Okorocha had better not loose,he unarguably deserve a second chance.

What next?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
#ImoDecides: Booth 003: Ekwuato wardOhaji/Egbema; Orlu zone: Governorship: PDP 484, APC 97
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
#ImoDecides Owerri North LGA: Emekuku Ward 1: PU 002: APC: 18 PDP: 09 APGA: 63
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by jimmayoy: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls gentlemen,this tread is all about Imo state election results,in my own opinion all this people quoting and arguing about Edo and River State are distracting us.pls let anyone with election result of his polling unit post.thanks.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
#ImoDecides: Governor ROCHAS OKOROCHA in Oguta INEC OFFICE, protesting against Released results from Oguta.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by GreenCap: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
let the will of Omnipresent God be done; governor Ihediohamma welcome home to O-town from FCT.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by cooltone: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
The victory is landslide for Owelle from results so far. The PDP candidate just won two LGAS in his native mbaise. Rochas is leading in sixteen LGAS including ngor okpala and owerri west.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
sure!

Orlu is very large. It is really painful that Orlu has just one local government. I can remember during Udenwa's administration, another local government wanted to be carved out from Orlu LG (I can't remember the name given to the LG),but it failed. That LG would have covered the whole of Ihioma and some other communities.

Imo state needs additional LGs especially in Orlu LG.
That was what we heard during Anambra election when you people promised unimaginable votes from his local government.

We're waiting.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
cooltone:
The victory is landslide for Owelle from results so far. The PDP candidate just won two LGAS in his native mbaise. Rochas is leading in sixteen LGAS including ngor okpala and owerri west.

lol...console yourself. We are in democracy so apparently it is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.