Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160286 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rochas Okorocha has just won Owerri west, Owerri north and Owerri municipal.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by applord: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
dustmalik:

why are you bent on posting fake results? how does that do you any good?

Cry baby embarassed
The only problem you have with the result is that PDP is leading. Jog on ...

Please note that I am aware that only INEC has the authority to announce results.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by applord: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Kindly drop the results here, just like the OP.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by warrior01: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:
He won with how many votes?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

lwtmb

smh

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by honourhim: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You must be specific on your choice in Imo. If you're to vote, which one is your choice?

Rochas tried. though he was slow in completing projects he started. For the other ones i would ve voted for any of them mainly for the purpose of change. The way our leaders have been working over the years does not merit the second term we are giving them in office. I prefer one term for now except if the person's performance is exceptionally excellent. I would ve gone for Iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by applord: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
cooltone:
The victory is landslide for Owelle from results so far. The PDP candidate just won two LGAS in his native mbaise. Rochas is leading in sixteen LGAS including ngor okpala and owerri west.

Kindly drop the result here, just like the op.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimmayoy:
Pls gentlemen,this tread is all about Imo state election results,in my own opinion all this people quoting and arguing about Edo and River State are distracting us.pls let anyone with election result of his polling unit post.thanks.

SECONDED
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by minister85: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!
u don't know what u are saying, make research on issues like this b4 commenting...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!
my dear u dnt knw wat ure saying. A community in ezinihitte mbaise (eziudo community precisely) is bigger dan dat community u jst mentioned. Av nt even mentioned onicha and obizi communities... dearie jst remain mute, ok? Mbaise L.G.A is a million time larger dan orlu L.G.A

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by fleet7(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
honourhim:

My brother i pity River State people. The way they reason tire me. They vote sheepishly for party without weighing other qualities. quite a pity. Dont be surprised if Patience Jonathan begins fight with Wike in some few years as governor. Yet these Rivers people cant reason well. Wike's track record is deadly and they know it yet they foolishly supported him just because of Jonathan. River state is pathetic.

Your heart is broken its like you need a tissue.Rivers choose wike because amaechi is a traitor

7 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That was what we heard during Anambra election when you people promised unimaginable votes from his local government.

We're waiting.
off point!

What you just wrote doesn't blend with my comment you quoted.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by mensdept: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
honourhim:

Rochas tried. though he was slow in completing projects he started. For the other ones i would ve voted for any of them mainly for the purpose of change. The way our leaders have been working over the years does not merit the second term we are giving them in office. I prefer one term for now except if the person's performance is exceptionally excellent. I would ve gone for Iheanacho.

Iheanacho is a way better alternative for Rochas. Before he, ROCHAS, cross carpeted and decided to Islamize his attires with APC, he started and even completed some projects. Then suddenly he was flying all over the North and West to campaign for former military thugs and forgot his home and home party- APGA.

The people voted for him and the party, not for him to decamp left and right and support the return to "military rule".

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:
my dear u dnt knw wat ure saying. A community in ezinihitte mbaise (eziudo community precisely) is bigger dan dat community u jst mentioned. Av nt even mentioned onicha and obizi communities... dearie jst remain mute, ok? Mbaise L.G.A is a million time larger dan orlu L.G.A
ok

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by GreenCap: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
'Ihediohamma' means "something beautiful to all"

ihe - thing

di - is

oha - people

mma - beauty

Mbakwe in NPP developed old Imo while opposing Shagari in NPN from Oct 1st 1979 to Dec 31st 1983

Rt. Hon. Mr. Deputy Speaker Sir, you worked tirelessly to Douglas House

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
minister85:
u don't know what u are saying, make research on issues like this b4 commenting...
ok
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by mensdept: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
GreenCap:
'Ihediohamma' means "something beautiful to all"
ihe - thing
di - is
oha - people
mma - beauty
Mbakwe in NPP developed old Imo while opposing Shagari in NPN from Oct 1st 1979 to Dec 31st 1983
Rt. Hon. Mr. Deputy Speaker Sir, you worked tirelessly to Douglas House

Nonsense. A bunch of PDP thieves from Udenwa to this "deputy" speaker.

Are we looking for world class leaders or quacks?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by fippycbk(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:

She didn't even wonder why Mbaise has 3 LGAs. Mbaise get population abeg.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:

Forget the myths. Visit google earth and view the most densely populated part of Imo State. Mbaise is a very populous area but not as populated as the Orlu area which of course does not refer to Orlu LGA alone. The most populated LGA in Imo State is Mbaitoli followed by Ideato North.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:
There is nothing like Mbaise Lga . Unless you wanted to say the three Mbaise Lgas put together is larger than Orlu lga.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by GreenCap: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
His vision is to make Imo less dependent on federal share.

A ship load of developmental projects navigated by technocrats who are
receptive to improved ways of growing an economy is set sail.

Governance that would raise the standard of living for the citizenry
and voted in to restore constitutional process for efficient third
tier system which enhance rapid growth of rural areas.

The populace regardless of their academic background, industry
experience, financial status, travel record or attained age to be
given opportunities to develop their creative energies to work in
constructive ways and in a democratic state the support of every
resident is needed.

We can not solve modern problems with the use of ancient
solutions but we have to clear up our present challenges through
innovation and hiring of the right crew in order to develop workable
concepts.

Basic civilities such as good roads, clean reservoirs, recreational
parks and power utilities are your rights.

The state run a monoculture economy that depended mostly on oil in
which agriculture and manufacturing and other sectors declined.

Visionary leader with a green cap has promised to diversify the
economy of Eastern Heartland through investments in agro and tech and
various industries to create quality employment and synergize to
harness our untapped natural resources.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
fippycbk:

She didn't even wonder why Mbaise has 3 LGAs. Mbaise get population abeg.
look here boy, if Mbaise were to be divided my village alone can be 1 l.g.a. It hasnt been divided doesnt mean it's malpopulated. Its high time u got dat into ur M.O
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by honourhim: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
fleet7:

Your heart is broken its like you need a tissue.Rivers choose wike because amaechi is a traitor

Dont worry. Its a matter of time and you ll be back here to tell us the bitter story of Wike and Ph. Na today?

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by amaralizzy40y: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
@MACJIVE01 pls stp posting rubbish here, how many state and local gvt you don enter today.U are posting RIVERS, IMO, LAGOS AND DELTA STATES RESULT ONLY YOU NAWA OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
If Okorocha does not win two of the three Lgas that make up Owerri Capital Territory where Rochas devoted lots of time and committed too much of the states development funds in four years, then there must be something wrong.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:

Lol you forgot ngor okpala local government largest in IMO state. I am from Ulakwo. Because of what ihedioha did to them. The margin that Rochas is winning him with there is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Jesusloveyou: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
I've supported Jaykay but I've never "boasted" that he will win. Lagos and Oyo are usually unpredictable.
u are a big liar,u that were shouting everyday,that jaykay is already d governor of lagoon,u should be ashame of ur inaccurate projection.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
mensdept:

Nonsense. A bunch of PDP thieves from Udenwa to this "deputy" speaker.

Are we looking for world class leaders or quacks?
As far as I'm concerned, Ihedioha is one of the cleanest political office holder in Igbo land currently.

No single controversy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Forget the myths. Visit google earth and view the most densely populated part of Imo State. Mbaise is a very populous area but not as populated as the Orlu area which of course does not refer to Orlu LGA alone. The most populated LGA in Imo State is Mbaitoli followed by Ideato North.
You lie!

Orlu LG is the largest followed by Okigwe LG. Ngor Okpala comes third.

Which Mbaitoli is the largest LG in Imo state? Mbaitoli that is not even up to my ihioma,okporo and Amaifeke combined.

Mtscheeeeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionaireman:

There is nothing like Mbaise Lga . Unless you wanted to say the three Mbaise Lgas put together is larger than Orlu lga.
i omitted 'ahiazu'. Adding d whole mbaise L.G.As wil make orlu l.g.a hiccup
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by fippycbk(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
missJEWEL:
look here boy, if Mbaise were to be divided my village alone can be 1 l.g.a. It hasnt been divided doesnt mean it's malpopulated. Its high time u got dat into ur M.O

Biko, ekwetaram n'ihe I n'ekwu. Read my post again and you will understand that I was merely suporting wah u wrote. Egbulam egbu biko.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by cooltone: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
#iMO DECIDES now trending on twitter is posting fake results and that's where most people posting Imo results on nairaland are banking for info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.