Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) (12318 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Nemesis / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by cayorday89(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ooooosssssseeeeeeeee..... Great
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by deraugo: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin very good satire, where cn I get sm more of it
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
LarrySun:
Lol! I'm definitely not.

Gifted.

I didn't get the point initially but on rereading it because of the statement you made on getting it.

I finally saw reason.

This is really good. Nice one. About to read the brand if Cain.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by LarrySun(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
armadeo:

Gifted.

I didn't get the point initially but on rereading it because of the statement you made on getting it.

I finally saw reason.

This is really good. Nice one. About to read the brand if Cain.
The Brand of Cain is my first novel, and it's a detective story. There, Detective Lot appeared for the first time. You will enjoy it, sir.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by Nuges11(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fantastic. Larrysun the ever amazing writer. Wonderful imagery....that first paragraph tho...wicked show-off grin

1 Like

Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by Olatara(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice writeup, keep it up. But you badt sha, you wan scatter my brain abi.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by tmamuda(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Love dis story.
Is d brand of cain complete?
U re good.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by LarrySun(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
tmamuda:
Love dis story.
Is d brand of cain complete?
U re good.
Yes, sir. The Brand of Cain is complete.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
lol,I actually got the gist from the second paragraph
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by LarrySun(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2015
Emmeritus:
lol,I actually got the gist from the second paragraph
LOL! Sinful saint! cheesy
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by DEGREE2466(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2015
LarrySun:
LOL! Sinful saint! cheesy

Really a very brainstorming lewd writeup you put up there.

#passingby
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2015
It has started guys. 9am don reach and voting has started and as agreed, Adeh39 and Aipete2 must make it to the finals. They are in the semi- final already, and only your vote could make the progress to the final. Just type: I vote aipete2, adeh39 Cc: Nljega Your votes count. These two ladies are users of this section, let the crown return to the literature section... Voting thread: http:// www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/2
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by OMA4U(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
'The execrable conducts of our pedigree has resulted in the superflous paucity in the theory of we members of the budding posterity.' Love this!
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by zinylizzy(f): 3:48am On Jun 30, 2015
larrysun,as usual u r too much! clap! clap!! clap!!! wow!
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by silverdam(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
LarrySun please check ur mail
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by ibrams(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Great.....abeg drop the oda episode
i am curious to knw what happen....
they might not come out from the thick dark moss....but through the ceiling...gringrin
nice one larrysun
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by hadow(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
LarrySun:
As usual, the room was warm and cosy. The inhabitants enjoyed peaceful slumbers most of the times, except on some occasions when they would welcome a familiar intruder. The supposed room was spacious enough to accommodate only the two growing lodgers for a specific number of months. These two dwellers had spent just over half of the specified time and so they had just four months left to vacate this apartment. Even they themselves knew that they could not live in this room forever. There would be a time when nature would put an end to the food they usually received without being asked. They were gradually gaining weights on the food and warmth the room provided, whilst outside the door, others struggled with nature to survive. These two didn't know that, of course. Even if they did, what would they do about it? What could they do? The rule that worked outside was of singularity; every man for himself. But soon, after a few months, these campers would roll up their tents and move on. They would be forced to vacate the room for some other occupants. And with what they had been witnessing lately, the next occupant might assume the occupancy not long after the current ones' vacation.

Then just as they were having their usual siestas, when the world outside was now abuzz with sibilant whispers, the two children, like two pupas encased in a chrysalis, heard a faint ruffle at the entrance of the door. Somehow knowing that the door itself was already covered with dark moss at the entrance, the boys were not much suprised at the ruffles. They were silent and they intently watched the door to know who the intruder was.

The entrance slowly gave way as the door parted, admitting the visitor into the room. The intruder at first slowly came in and opted for the exit almost immediately, as if he had only come to give a brief glance at the occupiers of the anteroom. Then he returned inside, faster this time, and tried to leave at the same rate. This was not strange to the inhabitants of the inner room, for all their visitors paid their visits in this manner.

The first child saw the visitor and became glad. He greeted joyfully, "Daddy! Daddy!! You're welcome." He could not go and meet the visitor because he was doomed to remain in the room. Leaving the anteroom would be dangerous. Dangerous to him, his brother, the room, and equally the owner of the room. It was not yet the time to leave.

"Daddy! Daddy!! I'm here!"

The second child was irritated at his brothers excited bickers. "Stop your unnecessary display of affection. That's not Daddy."

The first child cast a perplexed look at his brother and asked, "How do you mean? Are you telling me that I don't know my own father?" He cast another look at the approaching-and-reneging guest.

"That is not Papa," insisted the second child, "Are you blind? Are you suffering from medulla oblongata deficiency syndrome? Can't you see the physical appearance of this guest? He doesn't resemble our father in any way."

"Okay, then tell me who that is."

"That is one of Daddy's

God bless you all. smiley

Larry Sun

I honestly don't know how I got this.
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by itsandi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
http://writertainpublishers.com/?p=2301

Guys, click on the link to vote for LarrySun as the best writer in this year's Nairaland writer's award..
Let's show him love and support,we can do this..

#TeamLarrysun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajayi And His Tenants / ###{gandhi Jayanti Speech} 2 Oct Speech, Gandhi Jayanti Anchoring Script, Essay / Diary Of A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.