Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation (70098 Views)

APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by babasanti: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ahahahahhahaha. Only 2 apc local govts and they are in early lead . Okrika,ogu, buguma,omoku, bakana, obia akpor, abua, Apc will get just 5votes each. See even amaechi knows Dakuku lost since last night
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Babalakin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
januzaj:
AM SO HAPPY
.SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM
YES JK IS LEADING
WE CAN DO IT
. Lagoon South-West - PDP 2304 APC 67
Lagoon South-South - PDP 5657 APC 89
Lagoon South-East - PDP 3455 APC 100
Akpakpa East - PDP 2011 APC 98
.aba east-PDP 8760 APC 01
.Enugu south east PDP 6145 APC 03
...see you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Indianguyrupees: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Put your money down - PDP already won Rivers State.

I hope you are aware that Amaechi,Dakuku and Magnus Abbey are already calling for cancellation, citing voters intimidation,violence and ballot box snatching as a reason? tongue grin

PDP!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE tongue

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
cyril83:

Barcanista
Oremunuisance
Firefire
Temitemi

I can't wait to see you guyz crying.

You shall be disappointed.

Rivers is PDP,

PDP is Rivers.

This I know, my brother Amaechi will be the one crying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by dhsfbi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mistake the nations. Elements will always belong to PDP
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

Oya na. You didn't state the currency o.

Abeg add something join. 50k (in naira) is too small.

Oya Truckpusher, add something.
I no wan hear abeg.

If you're ready let's agree on how to get our money after you've lost ,because this is a free money for me and I love free money. grin

Barcanista she wants to upgrade the offer,how much are we going in for?

Caracta if you're ready, please send me a pm on the amount let's start - Bets of this kind isn't a crime after all. cheesy

If you win I'll gladly pay you and if I win will you pay me ? cheesy
I can only trust myself when it comes to money. tongue

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by omohanet(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wike 4 sure
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

Oya na. You didn't state the currency o.

Abeg add something join. 50k (in naira) is too small.

Oya Truckpusher, add something.
how much yÓu want bet? grin
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by sonofspada(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP for Rivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no wan hear abeg.

If you're ready let's agree on how to get our money after you've lost ,because this is a free money for me and I love free money. grin

Barcanista she wants to upgrade the offer,how are we going in for?

Caracta if you're ready, please send me a pm on the amount let's start - Bets of this kind isn't a crime after all. cheesy

Make we propose 500k or 250k.... Freeeeee money
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
caracta, let's go on 100 hundred thousand naira on the dot.

How about that?
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by smsdigito: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/peterside-leads-in-rivers/
The person that wrote this news must be on some pito or something. No candidate will win wike in this election at least not now ,that man is too on ground in Rivers .

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by SailorXY: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
believe this & you can believe Obama is your houseboy

3 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
RockMaxi:

Where are those magic numbers from presidential election. Still waiting for 1mil+. grin grin

It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no wan hear abeg.

I wouldn't mind partaking... cheesy

I can chip in a hundred...that is if she is feeling the need to give out free money grin

Cc: Barcanista
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Make we propose 500k or 250k.... Freeeeee money
Let's make a realistic proposal.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Caracta(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no wan hear abeg.

No PM so you wouldn't beg me in private. Let it be here so the world can watch you lose wonderfully.

Barcanista, let's make it NGN200k with two SUVs cheesy
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by san316(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't care. As long as elrufai wins KD n Ambode wins Lagos.

The SS and SE can even vote for Asari Dokubo. Ah don givadam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mrsuccessful(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
AMEN!!! O!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by cyril83(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You no get radio for house ni? undecided

Abeg if you don't have money to buy radio ,please buy a Nokia torch it has a free fm station and you don't need recharge card to tune in.Oloshi
shocked shocked

See painment... grin You be professional liar.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
be sure of what you are saying because i live in ph.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by philips70(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
how much yÓu want bet? grin

With the 16-cylinder PDP killing and rigging machine in Rivers Dakuku can never win any election even if they do it 10x. But Rivers people will cry because violence has come to stay again for the next 4 years like it was in Odili government. You Barcanista as a Riverian know this more than many people here.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Caracta(f): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]Let's make a realistic proposa[/b]l.

Hian. Your camp is divided already. You see what I'm saying? tongue

@zicoraads, that makes it 300k huh?

*dancing sekem*

cheesy
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by cyril83(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

No PM so you wouldn't beg me in private. Let it be here so the world can watch you lose wonderfully.

Two SUVs U be real caracta.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
I still think Wike will win.
He is a horrible choice but he has enough foot soldiers to make mince meat of Ameachi's incumbency.
However, in him I think Rivers people have swallowed a bone that will choke them.
The indifference of the political elite in that state to the rise of Wike is one that they will live to regret.
How our polity produces the likes of Wike, TA Orji and Fayose is a worrying trend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Banter1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
januzaj:
AM SO HAPPY
.SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM
YES JK IS LEADING
WE CAN DO IT
. Lagoon South-West - PDP 2304 APC 67
Lagoon South-South - PDP 5657 APC 89
Lagoon South-East - PDP 3455 APC 100
Akpakpa East - PDP 2011 APC 98
.aba east-PDP 8760 APC 01
.Enugu south east PDP 6145 APC 03
ALL HAIL JIMI CHUKWUEMEKA OMO ALE JATI JATI
LAGOON STATE GOVERNOR
you scared the hell out of me dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

With the 16-cylinder PDP killing and rigging machine in Rivers Dakuku can never win any election even if they do it 10x. But Rivers people will cry because violence has come to stay again for the next 4 years like it was in Odili government. You Barcanista as a Riverian know this more than many people here.
Just saw your post after posting mine.
You read my mind.
Rivers have entered one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Caracta(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
cyril83:

Two SUVs U be real caracta.

Lol. Those guys are capable.

Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well!
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

lol, You be comedian I swear. Na keke you for bet...hahhaaah grin

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Raiders: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
basisop:
Wike will surely be declared winner. His supporters are already dancing round the city.
why is it that you always support losers. You supported GEJ and he lost. You also supported Wike and JK and they are both losing. Rochas is also going to win. You need to join the winning team and stop supporting unpopular candidates

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.