Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation (70099 Views)

APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Myself2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt] grin grin grin grin

The Nation :writing false stories and deceiving their readers since the birth of Thiefnubbu

Even Rotimi Amaechi CAN NOT defeat Wike in any free and fair election between the two of them in Rivers state.

Wike was the one who actually MADE Amaechi governor

For Amaechi,the fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by XBLadez: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
What's happening in Imo, any news?
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista even if you are on the side of the PDP now I used to know you as a rational and objective person. Amaechi to an extent restricted the war to words but the pain and desperation of Wike took it to arms level. Amaechi and Mbu tried their best to maintain peace in Rivers state for years until this unhealthy rivalry started. If Wike, a man who seemingly like violence like Fayose did not come into the picture they could have handled whatever difference they had with maturity. And also know that Amaechi controls the financial muscle to arm his own thugs to rival Wike but chose another means to win his battles. Remember the blood flowing in Rivers for months are the blood of Rivers indigene also. One thing I know is this same Wike as expected will fight the same people who supports him today in the nearest future.
Don't let him brainwash you with the highlighted part. grin

Meanwhile Philip70........

3 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by rebranded(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Patience and Amaechi be sworn enemies?

watch how APC will win!
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by menix(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
If peterside win mk i turn Thug...

No magic, spell, Juju, Otumokpor can mk peterside abi peteriscariot win...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by michaelthomas25: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Some pple are very jobless,if not I see no reason y somebody post dis result on d net
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by ozoigbondu: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista even if you are on the side of the PDP now I used to know you as a rational and objective person. Amaechi to an extent restricted the war to words but the pain and desperation of Wike took it to arms level. Amaechi and Mbu tried their best to maintain peace in Rivers state for years until this unhealthy rivalry started. If Wike, a man who seemingly like violence like Fayose did not come into the picture they could have handled whatever difference they had with maturity. And also know that Amaechi controls the financial muscle to arm his own thugs to rival Wike but chose another means to win his battles. Remember the blood flowing in Rivers for months are the blood of Rivers indigene also. One thing I know is this same Wike as expected will fight the same people who support him today in the nearest future.

Barca no mind dis boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by geoworldedu: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
RockMaxi:

Where are those magic numbers from presidential election. Still waiting for 1mil+. grin grin

Since GEJ has lost the election he didn't have interest in Rivers alone. Anyway, Mama P can still pull a little rigging strength grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by ollie86(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Madam Commissioner, dz d results so far:
Port Harcourt Ward 018 Polling Unit 012, APC 130; PDP 84.
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Ward 003 PU 001, PDP 62; APC 41.
Governorship Results: Finima Ward V unit 6 PDP 112; APC 102; LP 2; VOID 5; No of accredited voters 223.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by emiye(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
I want wike to win, the people must be thought a bitter lesson about not making emotional political decisions. grin

2015-2019, with wike as governor, we go see how far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by excelchi: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/peterside-leads-in-rivers/
Big lie. Wike is the governor elect already. Just wait and see.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mrkel(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
False news from the staple of Tinubu's newspaper. In my ward 20 in Port Harcourt, PDP won virtually all the polling unit.

Dakuku am told failed woefully in his LGA of Opobo.

The Nation Biko stop spreading false news oh. Rivers people have rejected APC.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by geoworldedu: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:
[size=18pt]

Ha ha ha ha...Rolling On The Floor Like Taya Motor Laughing ROTFLTML. When did wike become Bashorun Gaa that is making people governor? grin ; D cheesy cheesy ; D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by excelchi: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:
[size=18pt] grin grin grin grin

The Nation :writing false stories and deceiving their readers since the birth of Thiefnubbu

Even Rotimi Amaechi CAN NOT defeat Wike in any free and fair election between the two of them in Rivers state.

Hear the truth Wike was the one who actually MADE Amaechi governor

For Amaechi,the fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Taaaaa this one is a big lie coming from that propaganda newspaper called nations.Wike Will Win

Wike has won..Ameachi trying to play smart. The next thing is that you'll see them on the streets protesting that there was No elections in Rivers State. Shameless Ameachi and his chief of staff dragging ballot boxes in the presence of international observers.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Chimaritoponcho: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
yibobasher:

All you ibos should be ready to jump inside lagoon mumu

ds bastard just joined nairaland some minutes ago and has already started insulting the ibos
kindly enjoy all the bans dat comes with it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Myself2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
All hail NEW :Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Myself2(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

ds bastard just joined nairaland some minutes ago and has already started insulting the ibos
kindly enjoy all the bans dat comes with it while it lasts

Ignore him.He did not just join,but only opened a new moniker for the sole purpose.But do the Igbos really care
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
emiye:
I want wike to win, the people must be thought a bitter lesson about not making emotional political decisions. grin

My broda, I really feel for the people.
However, I do not really blame them. I blame the political elite who were extremely short sighted while wike was establishing structures in the last four years. He used the last four years as minister of state to arm himself with enough financial muscle while empowering his lieutenants. Most of the alamajiri schools in the north were built by his boys. Yet the rest of PDP in rhe state stood aside Watching hands akimbo as they thought it was an amusing fight between Amaechi and wike.
Now wike will run roughshod all over them and this visit of violence will bot cease overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by anwo247: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lie lie Nation.

Wike

Clearing

Everything

No man's

Business
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by icedbreez(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
I can't remember when last I read that Tinubu rag....The nation is not a newspaper anymore but the media arm of the APC.
It's useless.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Chai, you be real Caracta. Na you fit truckpusher walahi grin grin

Truckie is too chicken to place a bet.

Let's all wait and see.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by philips70(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't let him brainwash you with the highlighted part. grin

Meanwhile Philip70........

I don't argue sensitive issues with deluded kids. Barcanista, whether he defected or not was one reasonable guy and I lately tend to understand his plight and his feelings. I decided to respect his feelings despite my earlier fun shades at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Banter1:
you scared the hell out of me dude.

Remain scared o..
JK it is...
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
sukkot:
no be only peterside. johnside nko ?

Water side
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
emiye:

Go and cry for your states - If your states were that viable you wouldn't be running naked like a mad person over Rivers State's elections. tongue

Let Wike the devil eat our children and everyone of us as long as Brick house will not serve the purpose of your masters in the North and his Ali baba in Alausa. grin

If you ever quote me negatively ,I'll hand you over to the current Minister of the Lagoon
. grin

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

Truckie is too chicken to place a bet.

Let's all wait and see.
I already did, Miss. shocked shocked

I agreed on the 200 gees .

come here ,if you use me play ball - Na Lagoon things
o. grin
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista even if you are on the side of the PDP now I used to know you as a rational and objective person. Amaechi to an extent restricted the war to words but the pain and desperation of Wike took it to arms level. Amaechi and Mbu tried their best to maintain peace in Rivers state for years until this unhealthy rivalry started. If Wike, a man who seemingly like violence like Fayose did not come into the picture they could have handled whatever difference they had with maturity. And also know that Amaechi controls the financial muscle to arm his own thugs to rival Wike but chose another means to win his battles. Remember the blood flowing in Rivers for months are the blood of Rivers indigene also. One thing I know is this same Wike as expected will fight the same people who support him today in the nearest future.
Oga, you are not being fair to Wike. Amaechi is the architect of his fall and he is one of the instigators of the recent crises in Rivers state. The problem with Amaechi is that he allowed personal misunderstanding with PEJ to enter his head and deployed every missile in his arsenal to fight GEJ politically at the expense of Rivers people. Amaechi used our money to finance APC and pay workers in Osun(so I read).

4 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Myself2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
geoworldedu:

Ha ha ha ha...Rolling On The Floor Like Taya Motor Laughing ROTFLTML. When did wike become Bashorun Gaa that is making people governor? grin ; D cheesy cheesy ; D

O boy lef mata 4 Mathias,,,when Celestine Omehia was made PDP candidate in 07 and he subsequently won the governorship election,when Amaechi liver fail am and he ran to Ghana,who stay back for PH dey pursue the electoral cases to disqualify Omehia and replace him with Amaechi as PDP's authentic candidate?.Who went round the state to get all the material evidence and produce the withnesses. Na Wike nah,,,Wike was doing everything on ground and assuring Amaechi to calm down that Omehia will be kicked out and he (Amaechi)will be governor,,,AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

I don't argue sensitive issues with deluded kids. Barcanista, whether he defected or not was one reasonable guy and I lately tend to understand his plight and his feelings. I decided to respect his feelings despite my earlier fun shades at him.
tongue

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who's Peter side? undecided
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by anwo247: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
customized13:
Who's Peter side? undecided

He is the one that Wike is currently messing up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.