Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation (70069 Views)

APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

I don't argue sensitive issues with deluded kids. Barcanista, whether he defected or not was one reasonable guy and I lately tend to understand his plight and his feelings. I decided to respect his feelings despite my earlier fun shades at him.
with due respect, Truckpusher is someone that is passionate about Rivers. I respect your views but the alternative to Wike is Princewill and not Peterside. Unfortunately for Princewill, the tide favors Wike. The issue of Wike a thug is hypocritical. Amaechi, Peterside, Abe etc are all thugs going by their antecedents.

Wike administration will not be a "yes boss" thing unlike Peterside that owes his loyalty to Amaechi. Amaechi and Peterside show of shhame two weeks ago whre they lied that there was no election when there was actually election showed that they were keen on playing to a script which isn't cool. Let's give Wike the chance Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
anwo247:

He is the one that Wike is currently messing up grin
wow, then peterside be a river where wike is sh1ting and urinating into.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Chimaritoponcho: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:

Ignore him.He did not just join,but only opened a new moniker for the sole purpose.But do the Igbos really care
exactly what i planned on doing bro
bless u
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by minwafor: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp and wike have already won the election. Nation is always biased in their reportage. If he is leading, why are they not giving figures to back it up?
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by applord: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
emiye:
I want wike to win, the people must be thought a bitter lesson about not making emotional political decisions. grin

2015-2019, with wike as governor, we go see how far.

So APC (reformed crimminals) is the saviour of Rivers state
Your wish for the good people of Rivers state is for jagaban and his cohorts to empty the state''s treasury

Jog on ...

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

Truckie is too chicken to place a bet.

Let's all wait and see.
hahahahaahaha you just de use us play abi tongue
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by emiye(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
applord:

So APC (reformed crimminals) is the saviour of Rivers state
Your wish for the good people of Rivers state is for jagaban and his cohorts to empty the state''s treasury

Jog on ...
Big Congratulobia with Wike as Rivers state Governor 2015-2019. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I now expect evans bipi as the new dishonorable speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by sheymaziggy: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
januzaj:
AM SO HAPPY
.SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM
YES JK IS LEADING
WE CAN DO IT
. Lagoon South-West - PDP 2304 APC 67
Lagoon South-South - PDP 5657 APC 89
Lagoon South-East - PDP 3455 APC 100
Akpakpa East - PDP 2011 APC 98
.aba east-PDP 8760 APC 01
.Enugu south east PDP 6145 APC 03
ALL HAIL JIMI CHUKWUEMEKA OMO ALE JATI JATI
LAGOON STATE GOVERNOR
Loooollkll,thanks man for making me smile with this my bad day at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by ojnnaco(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
let's just watch and see
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Kolade354(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
.........I REMEBER BEFORE THE BUILD UP TO THE ELECTION AIT INVITED ONE PDP CHIEFTAIN IN RIVERS STATE AND HE SAID HE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR WIKE.............IT IS LEFT TO FOR WIKE TO PROVE PEOPLE PERSPECTIVE ABT HIM WRONG.........PETERSIDE ALSO SHOULD NOT RELENT HE LOOKS PROMISING AND ORGANIZED MORE THAN WIKE WHO JUST OPEN HIS BUCCAL CAVITY TO SPEW TRASH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by philips70(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
with due respect, Truckpusher is someone that is passionate about Rivers. I respect your views but the alternative to Wike is Princewill and not Peterside. Unfortunately for Princewill, the tide favors Wike. The issue of Wike a thug is hypocritical. Amaechi, Peterside, Abe etc are all thugs going by their antecedents.

Wike administration will not be a "yes boss" thing unlike Peterside that owes his loyalty to Amaechi. Amaechi and Peterside show of shhame two weeks ago whre they lied that there was no election when there was actually election showed that they were keen on playing to a script which isn't cool. Let's give Wike the chance Sir.

My interest in Rivers is not vested. My office is there but I don't live there. It doesn't really affect me directly who governs Rivers. With the wave of change blowing across the country as in APC taking lots of states and legislative seats I will be crazy to see PDP as a party lost out totally for a party to be dangerously dominant in our growing democracy. What I don't support is getting to power with the blood of many flowing across the land. Take it or leave it PDP has slaughtered lots of persons in Rivers state in their quest to wrestle power from APC. I work in Omoku and know what am saying. These things have a way of coming back to hurt and hunt the system. I do not expect you to agree with me on all this though but the near future will put things in better perspective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by emiye(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go and cry for your states - If your states were that viable you wouldn't be running naked like a mad person over Rivers State's elections. tongue

Let Wike the devil eat our children and everyone of us as long as Brick house will not serve the purpose of your masters in the North and his Ali baba in Alausa. grin

If you ever quote me negatively ,I'll hand you over to the current Minister of the Lagoon
. grin

Congratulations, i hope you will all digest easily in wikes belly. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by bgates: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tweets

Tweets
Tweets & replies
Photos & videos

Pinned Tweet
#riversdecides @riverssituation · Apr 8

Use #riversdecides for your tweets and remember to add your polling unit when tweeting.
3 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 14m 14 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 5 - PU 2 - APC - 75 | PDP - 222 | #RiversDecides
6 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 17m 17 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 5 - PU 1 - APC - 101 | PDP - 396 | #RiversDecides
4 retweets 1 favorite
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 25m 25 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 2 - PU 5 - APC - 18 | PDP - 444 | #RiversDecides
9 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 31m 31 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 2 - PU 4 - APC - 22 | PDP - 469 | #RiversDecides
9 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 33m 33 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 2 - PU 3 - APC - 15 | PDP - 454 | #RiversDecides
7 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 37m 37 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 2 - PU 2 - APC - 49 | PDP - 437 | #RiversDecides
12 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 38m 38 minutes ago

Okirika LGA. Ward 2 - PU 1 - APC - 61 | PDP - 403 | #RiversDecides
10 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 42m 42 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 7 - APC - 79 | PDP - 199 | #RiversDecides
11 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 43m 43 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 6 - APC - 5 | PDP - 215 | #RiversDecides
13 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 44m 44 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 5 - APC - 13 | PDP - 260 | #RiversDecides
13 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 44m 44 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 4 - APC - 51 | PDP - 439 | #RiversDecides
9 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 48m 48 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 3 - APC - 16 | PDP - 449 | #RiversDecides
14 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 53m 53 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 2 - APC - 6 | PDP - 271 | #RiversDecides
14 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 57m 57 minutes ago

Degema LGA. Ward 4 - PU 1 - APC - 5 | PDP - 462 | #RiversDecides
15 retweets 0 favorites
#riversdecides @riverssituation · 1h 1 hour ago

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 19 - PU 12 - APC - 25 | PDP - 26 | LP - 2 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
13 retweets 1 favorite

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 18 - PU 9 - APC - 75 | PDP - 113 | LP - 0 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
15 retweets 0 favorites

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 18 - PU 7 - APC - 56 | PDP - 122 | LP - 1 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
15 retweets 1 favorite

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 10 - PU 12 - APC - 27 | PDP - 45 | LP - 5 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
15 retweets 0 favorites

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 8 - PU 2 - APC - 56 | PDP - 78 | LP - 0 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
14 retweets 0 favorites

Port Harcourt LGA. Ward 8 - PU 1 - APC - 58 | PDP - 90 | LP - 0 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
13 retweets 0 favorites

Ikwere LGA. Ward 4 - PU 14 - APC - 89 | PDP - 690 | LP - 45 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
16 retweets 0 favorites

Ikwere LGA. Ward 4 - PU 6 - APC - 88 | PDP - 114 | LP - 0 | Others - 0 #RiversDecides
17 retweets 0 favorites

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

I don't know why I have this feeling that amaechi is going to be dumped. Tinubu never liked him

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by riversupdate: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
THe nation belongs to Tinubu, please take as a pinch of salt. If you see the party in PH you will run. Follow on the hasthtag on twitter #riversdecide to get an in-depth follow up of the rivers result
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:

O boy lef mata 4 Mathias,,,when Celestine Omehia was made PDP candidate in 07 and he subsequently won the governorship election,when Amaechi liver fail am and he ran to Ghana,who stay back for PH dey pursue the electoral cases to disqualify Omehia and replace him with Amaechi as PDP's authentic candidate?.Who went round the state to get all the material evidence and produce the withnesses. Na Wike nah,,,Wike was doing everything on ground and assuring Amaechi to calm down that Omehia will be kicked out and he (Amaechi)will be governor,,,AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED
This legend beginning to sound like truth. Wike's role in that drama cannot be denied but he was not the only one who was on ground and reassuring Amaechi who was far away in Ghana. The story is already been told as if wike single handedly overturned the result.
That being said, Wike will likely win this election even if repeated thrice.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Truckpusher(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I don't know why I have this feeling that amaechi is going to be dumped. Tinubu never liked him
Of course they will, as soon as he becomes irrelevant in the scheme of things.

He failed to know that politics is local with lots of bargain chip, he had them all but he threw all that away over some abracadabra judgement.Yes Jonathan failed to win and wrote his name in gold but Amaechi will never be trusted in Aso Rock and he would be hated by the Ijaws and other political gladiators in the SS even the SE.

Amaechi is now a political orphan. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

The moment you mentioned Princewill I began to doubt your knowledge of Rivers politics.
That man stands no chance. He is a chameleon. At least there are no doubts about where wike and Dakuku stand. No one knows where princewill stands. I am not even sure he himself knows. Rivers politics is not by blowing grammar and talking plenty on Facebook. Rivers politics is not as cosmopolitan as lagos politics. Princewill seems not to know that.

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Kolade354(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
There must be a reason why Ameachi never liked Mama piss.........Assuming Amaechi is still in rivers PDP you wont call him all sort of names but when he decamp to Hausa party as south-south and south east use to see APC forgetting their beloveth PDP is a core northern party..........Had it been wike and peterside that contested in any of the south west states with wike reputation as a thug am sure he wouldnt have win ask Omisore and Teslim Folarin...........

2 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course they will, as soon as he becomes irrelevant in the scheme of things.

He failed to know that politics is local with lots of bargain chip, he had them all but he threw all that away over some abracadabra judgement.Yes Jonathan failed to win and wrote his name in gold but Amaechi will never be trusted in Aso Rock and he would be hated by the Ijaws and other political gladiators in the SS even the SE.

Amaechi is now a political orphan. grin[/b]
Politics is all about rewarding interests and factions.there is no way he will not be rewarded in this new dispensation. It might not be as high as some people expect but he will be rewarded. However, if he wants tough far after 2019, he needs to tone down his brush attitude, build a structure in rivers state and beyond and talk less. Politics is a marathon not a sprint.

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by bgates: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2250866/frontpage-rivers-state-results-comming#32616428

update your self there

CLICK here for current news: https://www.nairaland.com/2250866/frontpage-rivers-state-results-comming#32616428

---- this thread is close for fallacy by the nation newspaper ----

[size=20pt] THREAD CLOSE--NATION NEWSPAPERS AND LIES----worst form of Journalist[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by dBard: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Amaechi IS most likely going to be kicked to the curb, in a manner of speaking.
His disloyalty and garrulous nature will make many wary of appointing him in any sensitive position which can be used to further his ambitions.
Tinubu has a future battle@hand and I see him taking a potential troublemaker out of the equation asap.. .
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

My interest in Rivers is not vested. My office is there but I don't live there. It doesn't really affect me directly who governs Rivers. With the wave of change blowing across the country as in APC taking lots of states and legislative seats I will be crazy to see PDP as a party lost out totally for a party to be dangerously dominant in our growing democracy. What I don't support is getting to power with the blood of many flowing across the land. Take it or leave it PDP has slaughtered lots of persons in Rivers state in their quest to wrestle power from APC. I work in Omoku and know what am saying. These things have a way of coming back to hurt and hunt the system. I do not expect you to agree with me on all this though but the near future will put things in better perspective.
Let me assume that you are a non Niger Deltan? Right?
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by mbulela: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Barrister Nyesom Wike, the Adedibu of our time.
Even if Jega is the collating officer (and a free and fair election is assured), Wike will decimate Dakuku .
Rivers politics is not be manifesto and eloquence.
However. Like my igbo brothers say; after the race,we count the miles.
Rivers people are about to enter a Dangote one chance. Odili was a child 's play.

1 Like

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by yibobasher: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

ds bastard just joined nairaland some minutes ago and has already started insulting the ibos
kindly enjoy all the bans dat comes with it while it lasts

It takes a bastard to know a bastard.......Anyway do me a favor by asking your mother who your father is
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by yibobasher: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
chmod777:
I thought there were more than 200ethnic groups in nigeria. What exactly have the people done wrong. Can someone educate me

Most of them are obnoxiously loud
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I will laugh at them.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by philips70(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Let me assume that you are a non Niger Deltan? Right?

Am a full blooded Niger Deltan from Delta state.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

With all due respect, there is no way in heaven hell, earth and hades 1.5 million people voted in rivers state. It's ok to call all of them thugs, it's ok for them to lie to our faces that there were elections...
....its bullshit for you to come here and tell us that it did.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by treach(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32611269]

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/peterside-leads-in-rivers/[/qurote]

This is fake news.

INEC has issued a statement that said, any result nt frm it's organisation, shuld be disregarded. Pls readers take note!!!!!!
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by alayim: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Results from rivers state as I type shows pdp leading in 17 LGAs, BONNY Gov, pdp 189, apc 64, Assembly, pdp186, apc 62, void votes 4.
Degema Gov, pdp 145, apc 16, Assembly, pdp 138, apc 29.
Okirika, Gov, pdp125, apc 0, Assembly, pdp 125, apc 0. Nchia-eleme Gov, pdp 205, apc 14, Assembly, pdp 158, apc 45. Other results ware gotten by phone conversation. More to come.
Re: Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation by pressplay55: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kolade354:
There must be a reason why Ameachi never liked Mama piss.........Assuming Amaechi is still in rivers PDP you wont call him all sort of names but when he decamp to Hausa party as south-south and south east use to see APC forgetting their beloveth PDP is a core northern party..........Had it been wike and peterside that contested in any of the south west states with wike reputation as a thug am sure he wouldnt have win ask Omisore and Teslim Folarin...........
really?
How about fayose?
I believe he is worse than ur afore mention names yet he won.
Even they state govt election was a landslide for pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.