Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. (42122 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
aflyingbird:
everything looks good ! did you bake the moi moi?

Good evening. Thank you dear
No, I placed my sealed moin moin, based with foil paper in a pot with some boiling water and steamed them.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:

Oh, and here i was thinking i would be able to meet with you next time i'm in SA, oh well... undecided

you have a nice smile though. Will be following your progress codedly.. grin

Oh, I am sorry.
Aww, thank you. That is lovely of you to do!

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by jamex93(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

Below I will upload mouthwatering images of
- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

now u r showing me what I know

its nice
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by kindnyce(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
GO FEED UR XENOPHOBIC BROTHERS AFTER COOKING

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by paulchucks: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
You tried it looks yummie
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by redcliff: 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Wowwww.... i can't stop salivating with these set of food.
To be candid, You really tried and may i seek your permission to have a taste of that moi moi..Please?..
Mind you, How do you rate my porridge ? I cooked it by myself also.

Oga how manu times would you show us this your stuff? Abeg carry am comot make we see road jor

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Fratello(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene! I want that Moi Moi, please..... grin
You did well. grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by braine(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
These look so good.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Gentlebabs(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
"The Beauty of Diversity".
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by KingTom(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:
GO FEED UR XENOPHOBIC BROTHERS AFTER COOKING
That is very harsh, this woman Cherlene happens to be very nice, how many women give recharge cards to complete starngers? Apologise to her please, it is not all South Africans who are stupíd!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by chineloSA(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
That is very harsh, this woman Cherlene happens to be very nice, how many women give recharge cards to complete starngers? Apologise to her please, it is not all South Africans who are stupíd!

shocked shocked recharge card? grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by kindnyce(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin OK,THEN,I APOLOGIZE

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by dissskirt: 3:12pm On May 05, 2015
Babe you dey plan to marry naija guy ? I go fit teach you how to make pounded yam ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by wonlasewonimi: 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
You are on your own if you are tempted to eat that food based on the current developments in South Africa.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by KingTom(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:

grin grin grin OK,THEN,I APOLOGIZE
Ok then grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
Yeah your food looks good, but I am more interested in your ass. Hope u don't mind undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by KingTom(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
chineloSA:

shocked shocked recharge card? grin grin grin
Yeah! jamex93 can testify grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
My major interest will lie within the pepper soup and moi moi grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by 0b1nna: 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
Mmmmm mmm mmm, you look good & so does you plate of yam & pepper soup, Cherlene. grin Can't wait to sink my teeth in and take a very deep bite.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Chazzyboy: 3:18pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

good next time try akara
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by chineloSA(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah! jamex93 can testify grin

You guys are lucky oooo. The Madame is rich. grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by funkiebully: 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
Hope d animal hides n skins wearing king of zulu won't be mad on reading this.

Nice cooking skills. The moimoi looks baked. No condensed water.

Thumbs up n + wishing u success with ur Nigerian partner
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Chazzyboy: 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Regards,
Cherlene.

nice next time try akara

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by kristonium(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
haba!
completely unwarranted!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by 0b1nna: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
Mmmmm mmm mmm, you look good & so does you plate of yam & pepper soup, Cherlene. grin Can't wait to sink my teeth in and take a very deep bite.
cool Dang!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
kristonium:
haba! completely unwarranted!
Exactly!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
who taught you how to cook our food?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2015
chineloSA:

You guys are lucky oooo. The Madame is rich. grin grin grin grin
And very kind, honest, God fearing grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by AJORE(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
leanfarmer:
Send it through this email:jkfitelete@gmail.com
Na so unna dey take collect person wife.......Y not Bluetooth or infrared......forget she no mail you
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by MKO4ever(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
Yam is the easiest food to make
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by elbinmanny(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank You.
My motivation is:
-To be able to cook a variety of Nigerian food
- Experience new tastes and food ingredients
- To be capable to cook for my partner[Nigerian-yet to be][b][/b]

Cherlene

She is pretty why wont the SA guys go xenophobic cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by jamex93(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
pls Cherlene is very much different
I am very much convinced she is different

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake / How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.