Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. (42127 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by elume2020(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Firstly i killed no person, Secondly very few people died, and lastly your Boko Haram kjills people like animals

LeSudAfricaine, in as much the social media is exposing the ills in our society, both South Africa and Nigeria, I don't think it will do us any help to take the abuse any further. Bad news sells so much, and if you continue to exchange words with people here you can only be pissed further. Let's all focus on those positive things that move us forward as African, like what this page was created for. Even the op was wise to disregard those hate statements because they don't help.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Revolva(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
Juvante:

A philosopher once quipped " wise people talk because they have something to say and fools talk because they have to say something".
Did you read the thread's title?

U r a fool who cares about the food
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Revolva(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Firstly i killed no person, Secondly very few people died, and lastly your Boko Haram kjills people like animals

Boko Haram is not myne it's a terrorist on its own.....while ordinary south african just wake up and kill their fellow humans just for jealous sake...see the two different..!oko Haram ain't in all region of nigeria...they r in the core north dry area and infact most pple. in lagos n other regions ain't affected by their attacks...but u south africans acted so shameful. well let's call this discussion an end...cos I feel it ain't ur fault brov if not for some fools and ignoramus local bred SA folks..bye
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Trypa(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2015
Vote for trypa miss nairaland 2015 and you won't regret it. Miss nairaland campaign thread romance section
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Yemiolads(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2015
You never have to throw away your overripe plantain again! See how to make delicious delicacies with it: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/for-love-of-food-3-mouth-watering.html
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
@benalex2015 ,
Sorry bro, mentioning my moniker and calling me a fool will not grant you an audience with me.
If you spend more time in silence and deep thought, you will be more Happy with your lot..
Spend more time improving your life, and your digital footprint, then, the entire world stand up and notice you, instead of looking for cheap publicity by insulting your betters!
You had a bad experience, so what? You were played, so what? If you want to to Share your experience, create your thread, instead of trying to derail other people's thread!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by saiprojects(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2015

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by obontami2: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Cherlene:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

Below I will upload mouthwatering images of
- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

Hmmmmmnnn looks so yummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by XAUBulls: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Cherlene:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

Below I will upload mouthwatering images of
- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

Bump.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by XAUBulls: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Cherlene:

Thank you.
The help of
-Allnigerianrecipes.com and Youtube has been the bases for my experience.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake / How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.