Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Are These People Angels Or Humans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These People Angels Or Humans? (3732 Views)

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
A lot of people often complains about marriage breakup, poor relationship in marraige, fighting, divorce etc. But all these don't affect these people at all. Who are they? They are Deeper life couple at least 60%. What are the benefits of marrying a deeper life man.
1) a deeper life man would never divorce you 2) he cannot beat or slaps you 3)he would always appologise for every offence he committed against you 4) he understands you 5)he would never do anything that can make you sad. 6)he doesn't complain too much 7)he is always there for you coolhe endures your behaviour rather than complaining.9) he respects your inlaw and family members 10)he cannot "touch" another woman not to talk of womanising. (11)he fears God so much and he respects your (wife) opinion 12)he keeps your secrets and he forgives your past.
And so on and so forth. The most important thing is that a deeper life man would never divorce you irrespective of your behaviour or attitude. If you divorce him, he won't remarry but rather keep hoping in God for your return. Unfortunately, these men are like maize in a bottle to chickens. Because, they can never marry unbeliever who in dressing, attitude etc portray deviation from their belief. The people of the word kept saying different thing about problems in their marraiges but these can never never and never be found in a deeper life home. Do you agree with me? Don't be jealous please.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Princecalm(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
And who told you all these
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baseless post as expected

3 Likes

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Davidson267(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just incase
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
And who told you all these
u know na
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
*confused*
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Glowstone(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*confused*
if u are lucky to get one, esp the one u are attracted to, u wld enjoy the rest of ur life. Without any hitch or whatsoever. He wld polish ur shoe for u, cook for you and he wld wash your cloths and lay your bed. U wld feel delicate and experience how it feels to have a crown (husband)
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
I laugh in japanese

#Buhahhahhahahahhahahha
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by vanessa123(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Trash. He's he an island? Deeper life are the worse people on earth with smelling doctrine. You don't have anything reasonable to write, I taught using a mobile phone or browsing is also a sin. Because u see everything as sin. Mind u, deeper life men keeps sleeping around and cheating on their wives because their wives finds it difficult to even dress sexy for her hubby all in d name of stupid doctrine. Very soon to put on clothes go be sin too. Smh mtchewww
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:
Trash. He's he an island? Deeper life are the worse people on earth with smelling doctrine. You don't have anything reasonable to write, I taught using a mobile phone or browsing is also a sin. Because u see everything as sin. Mind u, deeper life men keeps sleeping around and cheating on their wives because their wives finds it difficult to even dress sexy for her hubby all in d name of stupid doctrine. Very soon to put on clothes go be sin too. Smh mtchewww
who told u i am a member? Posting this doesn't make me a member.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by dagentility(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Deeper life guys are no no for me, their life style just doesn't fit with mine.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:
who told u i am a member? Posting this doesn't make me a member. Not sex what? Once u are married, u are free to expose anything exposeable to your husband and husband only.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by vanessa123(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
who told u i am a member? Posting this doesn't make me a member.
U re, a full time member. Infact u were even born into the family. If not, you won't be writing what you have no idea about, now u want to deny ur religion. Hahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
if u are lucky to get one, esp the one u are attracted to, u wld enjoy the rest of ur life. Without any hitch or whatsoever. He wld polish ur shoe for u, cook for you and he wld wash your cloths and lay your bed. U wld feel delicate and experience how it feels to have a crown (husband)
undecided
Sure u not high?
They re bunch of Hypocrites, they re very good @ condemning others so far you don't share their beliefs you re a sinner.

1 Like

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
dagentility:
Deeper life guys are no no for me, their life style just doesn't fit with mine.
so it is slap, beatings, fear of break up etc that fits into urs
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Ezibless: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Deeper life only?

I never knew Denomination has influence on ''in-born'' attributes and sense of reasoning.lipsrsealed

Frankly,i've seen worse ''deeper lifers''

If a person is good,he's good.
And if he's bad....... He needs JESUS
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
if u are lucky to get one, esp the one u are attracted to, u wld enjoy the rest of ur life. Without any hitch or whatsoever . He wld polish ur shoe for u, cook for you and he wld wash your cloths and lay your bed. U wld feel delicate and experience how it feels to have a crown (husband)

na houseboy[boy-boy for dat matter] abi na husband u dey talk about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by vanessa123(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
who told u i am a member? Posting this doesn't make me a member. Not sex what? Once u are married, u are free to expose anything exposeable to your husband and husband only.

Lies, if possible dey can be having sex twice a year. The man can claim he wants to see jesus nd as such he needs to be clean, why wont people cheat? To hang out sef, na big wahala. Everything about that church is a sin, with their outdated members. I wonder if una even dey baf sef
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Church going or the type of church which you attend does not determine the character of a person. its more of a thing of deciding to do what`s right always and not by being a deeper life member or belonging to any other organisation.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

U re, a full time member. Infact u were even born into the family. If not, you won't be writing what you have no idea about, now u want to deny ur religion. Hahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
u don't need to be a member before u know these na i think
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Glowstone:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
But They easily Gage anybody outside their doctrine as unbelievers
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Church going or the type of church which you attend does not determine the character of person. its more of a thing of deciding to do what`s right always and not by being a deeper life member or belonging to any other organisation.
i know... But this topic is specific to deeper life man.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

Lies, if possible dey can be having sex twice a year. The man can claim he wants to see jesus nd as such he needs to be clean, why wont people cheat? To hang out sef, na big wahala. Everything about that church is a sin, with their outdated members. I wonder if una even dey baf sef

chai! vanessa dis ya eyepensil design i guess the name na "flying eagle" undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by vanessa123(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
alexdellafonte:

undecided
Sure u not high?
They re bunch of Hypocrites, they re very good @ condemning others so far you don't share their beliefs you re a sinner.
Help me tell him ooooooooooooooo, he doesn't know what he's writing at all. Highway prostitute is much better than their members that pretend and wallow in sins. Fucking themselves
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiuuunnn? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

don't exagerate
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
i know... But this topic is specific to deeper life man.
I totally disagree with you on that
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanessa123:

Help me tell him ooooooooooooooo, he doesn't know what he's writing at all. Highway prostitute is much better than their members that pretend and wallow in sins. Fucking themselves
i still know dat no mata how sinful he is. He wld still take care of his wife.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I totally disagree with you on that
you are free to condemn any base on ur past experience with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does This Boy Follow Me Around School? / Question To You Ladies N Gentleman / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.