Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Are These People Angels Or Humans? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These People Angels Or Humans? (3739 Views)

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Enoquin(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bwahahahaha

1) a deeper life would not divorce you
There are christians that do not believe in divorce. My church doesn't believe in it, you cannot re-marry except your spouse dies

2) he cannot beat or slaps you
There are christians that do not believe in beating. My church doesn't believe in it too, women are to be cherished

3)he would always appologise for every offence he committed against you
Husbands love your wife was the commandment not apologise for every offence. Deeper life men as with other men in this world face frustration and sometimes it spills into the relationship

4) he understands you
This is no trait peculiar to a deeper lifer but to anyone who listens to his spouse

5)he would never do anything that can make you sad.
Is this a joke? :-/

6)he doesn't complain too much
But he complains? And here I thought he was a superman

7)he is always there for you
*slurps nosily on her green tea* You say?

coolhe endures your behaviour rather than complaining.
From not complaining too much to endurance? Ha! *boils more water for her green tea*

9) he respects your inlaw and family members
He respects my inlaws? Aren't they his family? Would he be a good christian, if he didn't?

10)he cannot "touch" another woman not to talk of womanising.
cheesy let's not go down this route. I have seen many christians fall, even 'staunch' deeper lifers. I heard one last two weeks

(11)he fears God so much and he respects your (wife) opinion
*where is the darn mug? This water has boiled*

And so on and so forth. The most important thing is that a deeper life man would never divorce you irrespective of your behaviour or attitude.

While it isn't bad to project your church in a good light, you must be aware that there are others who may not be recognised but who also contend for the faith, the key thing is to contend for the faith. There would not be a different section for deeper lifers in heavengrin it sucks but you would have to share heaven with the rest of the believing christians Titus 3:2-7

2 Likes

Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
you are free to condemn any base on ur past experience with them.
Nah i'm not condeming them in any way. My point is that, one shouldn't classify husbands based on church criteria. It should dwell on personal assessment.
-this topic actually made me to remember one of my female friend back in sch, who was a deeper life member. Yeah she got all the qualities you would wish to find in a friend : luvly, easy going, intelligent, tolerant, what have you... Mind u i had other female frnds from different denominations that also possess these qualities tho.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Nah i'm not condeming them in any way. My point is that, one shouldn't classify husbands based on church criteria. It should dwell on personal assessment.
-this topic actually made me to remember one of my female friend back in sch, who was a deeper life member. Yeah she got all the qualities you would wish to find in a friend : luvly, easy going, intelligent, tolerant, what have you... Mind u i had other female frnds from different denominations that also possess these qualities tho.
do you understand adjective? If i call a man handsome, does it mean he is the only handsome man in the world?
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
do you understand adjective? If i call a man handsome, does it mean he is the only handsome man in the world?
Op, don`t confuse urself. According to ur post : you listed out some good qualities that are been possessed by deeper life members. So what you`re simply implying is that one could only get a geniune husband frm the deeper life church, and also members frm other churches don`t possess these traits.
Your post is self explanatory
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Ok so doing right is now monoplised by religion.

Oh how will us "non believers" ever get out of bed.

Keep that kinda robot because I like the fact that I could divorce and remarry.

That's not a religion it sounds like a jail for your soul.

I love being human making mistakes and learning. I love that I could feel all my god given emotions.

I love fighting andmaking up the most. I love living.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Monicasque(f): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
if u are lucky to get one, esp the one u are attracted to, u wld enjoy the rest of ur life. Without any hitch or whatsoever. He wld polish ur shoe for u, cook for you and he wld wash your cloths and lay your bed. U wld feel delicate and experience how it feels to have a crown (husband)

m sorry honey, bt i dnt want a man who will cook for me, do my laundry or lay my bed. Dats my job
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by joeace2020(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Monicasque:

m sorry honey, bt i dnt want a man who will cook for me, do my laundry or lay my bed. Dats my job

To him....doing all of these classifies as completely loving n caring for a woman. deeper life? Smh!
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by adekoonlay(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
vanessa123:
Trash. He's he an island? Deeper life are the worse people on earth with smelling doctrine. You don't have anything reasonable to write, I taught using a mobile phone or browsing is also a sin. Because u see everything as sin. Mind u, deeper life men keeps sleeping around and cheating on their wives because their wives finds it difficult to even dress sexy for her hubby all in d name of stupid doctrine. Very soon to put on clothes go be sin too. Smh mtchewww
Vanessa, vanessa, won ni olosho nii ee vanessa.
Hey sorry oo, was just testing my brain if I still remember that olamide line.
Re: Are These People Angels Or Humans? by Muyogoa: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Monicasque:

even when u are pregnant or tired?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl / What's on your mind / See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.