Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. (42480 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija / How To Access CBN-MSME's Fund Through Skyebank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by jam04(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
The loan is also easier to get through a recognised national association like cooperative thrift society, PAN( poultry association of nigeria), Mayetti allah, FU( farmers Union) e.t.c

When you go through such recognised associations, you won't have to drop a collateral as the association serves as your guarantor.

Don't let anyone deceive you the payment terms for start up is 9% interest per annum paid in one year and NOT 6 months. Report any account officer who say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Gidiboss89(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Teagirl:
if you are a farmer and you stay in abuja... Contact me, am looking for people in agric business to come acces loan
how can I get in touch?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by topfally75(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
If you don't have collateral why not try out the other financial institution that you can deposit 20% of the loan to be borrowed as equity to access fund?

PLEASE CAN SALARY ACCOUNT BE USED AS COLLATERAL? THANKS.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please can my Fabrication company fall under Artisanship? As we will need to expand our existing business? Collateral won't be a problem. As we have a land with CofO. And our company account's with Diamond, Any advice?

Our signature shows what we are into general.

1 Like

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by bizgai(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
No more worries about who to talk when starting out,you can send a mail or call me for advise,free mentorship for a headstart in your agribusiness.

You can also book one-on-one arrangement to discuss about how to succeed in the business of agriculture.
It is absolutely Free.
can I have yor number
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by frakdon(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016
jam04:
The loan is also easier to get through a recognised national association like cooperative thrift society, PAN( poultry association of nigeria), Mayetti allah, FU( farmers Union) e.t.c

When you go through such recognised associations, you won't have to drop a collateral as the association serves as your guarantor.

Don't let anyone deceive you the payment terms for start up is 9% interest per annum paid in one year and NOT 6 months. Report any account officer who say otherwise.
please what is the possibility of getting the loan in Oyo state? And how can I go about it?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by mradjoy(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
I hope this will be helpful for people looking to access loan for agricultural business

Finally the Central Bank of Nigeria has published the procedure for accessing the fund. Find text below.

1.0 Is your business in any of the following areas?
. Agriculture
. Manufacturing
. Cottage Industries
. Artisanship
. Services
. Trade and general Commerce
. Renewable energy/energy efficient products and technologies
. Other income generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN

2.0 If “Yes”….
2.1 Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business
2.2. You can get loan of up to:
(a) N500,000.00 for your micro-business; and
(b). N50 million for Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)

2.3. Go to your bank or any of the following institutions to access the Fund:
. Microfinance Banks
. Commercial Banks
. Cooperatives
. Finance Companies
. NGO-Microfinance Institutions
. Development Finance Institutions, i.e. Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture

3.0. Tell your bank how much you need

4.0. Your bank will discuss your request and provide you the money
4.1 The maximum interest rate of 9.0% p.a (charges inclusive) is applicable to all loans

5.0. Period for the repayment of the loan:
a) For micro business, it is a maximum of one year
b). For small and medium enterprises, it is a maximum of three years

NOTE: 60% of the Fund is reserved for enterprises owned by women; 2% for persons living with disability and 10% for start-up businesses.

There have been reports of bank branches claiming ignorance of the fund. In that eventuality or for more information, please send e-mail:
msmedf@cbn.gov.ng

Exactly what I have been waiting for, thanks bro
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by lilreese: 1:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for the info
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by millhouse: 2:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Good news
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by choix007(m): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2016
pls who has a sample of a business plan can kindly forward to choice.aimuan@yahoo.com

I will be grateful..thanks in anticipation.

Choice
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by daclemx: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Please anyone with bankable business plan on fish farming should send it to clemotega@gmail.com. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by choix007(m): 5:30am On Jan 13, 2016
MWTH:

This funds has been there for over 5 years. I'm an ex-banker with experience in disbursing these loans.
It's accessible in very few banks from the knowledge I have. So don't go and waste your time in any bank that has no history of disbursing such facility.
Requirements:
1. A thorough business plan with 6 months as your break even period.
2. Ensure you have your 3 years tax report
3. Get a collateral - This could vary from Land with C of O to cash equivalent as fixed deposit & if you already have stock, then you can allow for valuation of your stock and you will be qualified for at most 75% of the value of the collateral but must be within the single obligor's approval limit.
4. Your bank statement of account showing history of transactions within the last one year.
5. You also need your books of account in case you don't have a bank statement. Though some banks may ask for both.
6. You need to have the business site on ground for inspection to enable the account officer dealing with you to snap and send to credit RIsk MAnagement for appraisal
7. You also need to have a corporate account or probably join a group of cooperative to access it as a group.
Finally, your business plan must be able to address your target market; expected turnover monthly; marketing plan; sales technique n delivery process while bearing in mind your pricing that will bring you to a break even; the market consumption gap you want to fill.
I hope this serves.

WWW.marketing with trump hills.com; WWW.buildyourdreamhouseng.com

Meet me on Facebook Tim Ede-Abel
I have loads of Marketing, Sales & Business Development skills I'm giving out for free.
Meanwhile I also run radio programs for Young Hustlers & money Talks with Tim Abel on Armed Forces Radio 107.7FM Abuja every Monday 11-12. We can help showcase your products for free on my platform.

Thank you

Well said, but the highlights u gave attends to already existing businesses. what about those startups..how do they go around such?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by TIPTEC: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
No more worries about who to talk when starting out,you can send a mail or call me for advise,free mentorship for a headstart in your agribusiness.

You can also book one-on-one arrangement to discuss about how to succeed in the business of agriculture.
It is absolutely Free.

Thank you so much for offering to assist in Agro business. I will appreciate it if you can send your phone or email to me so i can contact you 08098131238. Thank you
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Liadi2(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning, pls how can a fresh graduate access this loan without any collateral although I am ready to use my certificate as collateral, more so pls anyone with a fishery farming business plan should pls for God sake share it for me Biodunayodele68@gmail.com.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by fuke(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
I hope this will be helpful for people looking to access loan for agricultural business

Finally the Central Bank of Nigeria has published the procedure for accessing the fund. Find text below.

. Agriculture
. Manufacturing
. Cottage Industries
. Artisanship
. Services

2.0 If “Yes”….
2.1 Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business

. Microfinance Banks
. Commercial Banks
. Cooperatives
. Finance Companies
. Development Finance Institutions, i.e. Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture

4.0[b]. Your bank will discuss your request and provide you the money[/b]
4.1 The maximum interest rate of 9.0% p.a (charges inclusive) is applicable to all loans

NOTE: 60% of the Fund is reserved for enterprises owned by women; 2% for persons living with disability and 10% for start-up businesses.

There have been reports of bank branches claiming ignorance of the fund. In that eventuality or for more information, please send e-mail:
msmedf@cbn.gov.ng

Not exactly.
You will write a comprehensive business plan including marketibnbg plan, cash flow statement, cash forecast.
The proposal must be bankable.

having satisfied your bank with this, the bank then sends your application to the cbn who approves or not.

If CBN approves, it then comes to your branch for disbursement.
Bottom line, You need to have a bankable plan.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Stanleyobey: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Gidiboss89:
how can I get in touch?

Am interested wats the procedure.my number 08185042776
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by succyreal(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
ok
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by nijabazaar: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2016
OP from the discussions here it seems the credit facilities is lenient for farmers. How hard is it (accessing wahalas) for someone who wants to go into Media related micro business?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Nafizzey(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
zayons:

yes I am one of the beneficiary of the CBN loan . although it is a long process but real. interest is 9% per annum. am still repaying monthly.
How did you get the loan Bro? Did you use collateral to secure the loan? If yes what did you use as collateral as a fresh graduate for?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by GreatManBee: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

. Agriculture
. Manufacturing
. Cottage Industries
. Artisanship
. Services

2.0 If “Yes”….

. Microfinance Banks
. Commercial Banks
. Cooperatives
. Finance Companies

4.0. Your bank will discuss your request and provide you the money

msmedf@cbn.gov.ng

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Masky2000: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

I will send to you some updated info that will be useful for you to access agric loan.
You can be expecting it tomorrow.

Please send to me too, I am also interested, my email is (adymask@yahoo.com).
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Masky2000: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
MWTH:

This funds has been there for over 5 years. I'm an ex-banker with experience in disbursing these loans.
It's accessible in very few banks from the knowledge I have. So don't go and waste your time in any bank that has no history of disbursing such facility.
Requirements:
1. A thorough business plan with 6 months as your break even period.
2. Ensure you have your 3 years tax report
3. Get a collateral - This could vary from Land with C of O to cash equivalent as fixed deposit & if you already have stock, then you can allow for valuation of your stock and you will be qualified for at most 75% of the value of the collateral but must be within the single obligor's approval limit.
4. Your bank statement of account showing history of transactions within the last one year.
5. You also need your books of account in case you don't have a bank statement. Though some banks may ask for both.
6. You need to have the business site on ground for inspection to enable the account officer dealing with you to snap and send to credit RIsk MAnagement for appraisal
7. You also need to have a corporate account or probably join a group of cooperative to access it as a group.
Finally, your business plan must be able to address your target market; expected turnover monthly; marketing plan; sales technique n delivery process while bearing in mind your pricing that will bring you to a break even; the market consumption gap you want to fill.
I hope this serves.

WWW.marketing with trump hills.com; WWW.buildyourdreamhouseng.com

Meet me on Facebook Tim Ede-Abel
I have loads of Marketing, Sales & Business Development skills I'm giving out for free.
Meanwhile I also run radio programs for Young Hustlers & money Talks with Tim Abel on Armed Forces Radio 107.7FM Abuja every Monday 11-12. We can help showcase your products for free on my platform.

Thank you

Thanks Bro, for the detailed info

Please, kindly assist me on this

I am trying to apply for loan from a close friend to help me start up a business like a small restaurant and needed a "Business Plan" so i can present my request properly to him to enable me solicit for this funds.

My interest is actually to start something on the average level and then grow it with time.

You can also advise me on all that is required and suitable at this level, or if you think there are better businesses than restaurant, kindly indicate, someone has already asked me to go into selling of Building Materials

Please your advice, thank you
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by frakdon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
fuke:

Not exactly.
You will write a comprehensive business plan including marketibnbg plan, cash flow statement, cash forecast.
The proposal must be bankable.

having satisfied your bank with this, the bank then sends your application to the cbn who approves or not.

If CBN approves, it then comes to your branch for disbursement.
Bottom line, You need to have a bankable plan.
please bro, you have any idea on how 1 can get the bankable plan? Thanks.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by frakdon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

I will send to you some updated info that will be useful for you to access agric loan.
You can be expecting it tomorrow.
please am interested too? Here is my email
Aka_GOD2010@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Great news. Thanks Op.

Please does anyone have more info on business cooperatives in Lagos. Non-agric coops preferably.

I'd like to join to access the facility.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Fun2015: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls i would love to have it too. tks
Masky2000:

Please send to me too, I am also interested, my email is (adymask@yahoo.com).
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2016
explorer2:
bros its people like u I've been looking for, am just newbie in agribusiness so how can I contact u pls when u give out ideas u are blessed with more tanks.
08164628081;08092034147;
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
topfally75:

PLEASE CAN SALARY ACCOUNT BE USED AS COLLATERAL? THANKS.
you can put down 20% equity of the loan from your salary as collateral
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
bizgai:
can I have yor number
08164628081;08092034147
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
bizgai:
can I have yor number
08164628081;08092034147
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2016
mradjoy:
Exactly what I have been waiting for, thanks bro
you are welcome.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2016
lilreese:
Thanks for the info
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria / Photos Of My Tomato Garden / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.