Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. (42479 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija / How To Access CBN-MSME's Fund Through Skyebank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by sulex11(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2016
daclemx:
Please anyone with bankable business plan on fish farming should send it to clemotega@gmail.com. Thanks so much

I ALSO NEED A BANKABLE BP FOR BUYING AND SELLING OF AGRO PRODUCTS SUCH AS SOYA BEANS, MAIZE AND SESAME SEED FOR 3 MILLION LOAN DURATION 12 MONTHS. CONTACT ME:
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by yemmit90: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
braindee:

That same bank did exactly the same thing to me. I had a turnover of like 10 mil in four months. when i inquired if i can start the application process, the stories started.

That mean the problem is not pertaining to my bank alone.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by moscyt(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Seeing more people get employment and enjoy better life through agribusiness is my ultimate joy.
Get involved in the agric revolution.

You need fund to achieve some of this things.
Get financed by following the procedures above.
Hello sir, I'm from ogun state! I want to know if I can access the loan to start fishery, I've got lands in keffi that can be used as collateral. Cheers
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2016
moscyt:

Hello sir, I'm from ogun state! I want to know if I can access the loan to start fishery, I've got lands in keffi that can be used as collateral. Cheers
does the land have c of o?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by moscyt(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes it does.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by cassyrooy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
What i just read here is inspiring but the hurdles put forward is a bit high.

To really access these loans, banks want to double these loans in collateral valuation and all.

Anyways, it has been helpful reading all these posts.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by moscyt(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
I'm sorry, just checked its R of O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria / Photos Of My Tomato Garden / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.