Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS (1079 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At Buhari’s Inauguration: Pic Released By Saharareporters / Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by wales(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode voting during Lagos governorship election on Saturday
With over 90% of votes collated across Lagos state Saharareporters can conclusively state that Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won majority of votes cast during Saturday's gubernatorial election in Lagos state.

Lagos governorship election results 90% reporting
Mr. Ambode defeated Jimi Agbaje of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) to become Governor-elect. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will announce final official results later today.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/12/ambode-apc-wins-governorship-race
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by GboyegaD(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations to him. Indeed, Lagos is moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by Sylvarresta(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Congrat. To ma new governor
Jimi is not Ok
Ambode will knw
Apc!!! Change

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by eleko1: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
But one Pastor prophecy that PD pigs will win Lagos in their dream undecided. Make I reach Church go do thanksgiving cool.It is neva too late for Pa BODE to flee to AFGAN b4 MAY 29. NO ROOM FOR MISFITS,OPC,TRIBAL WARRIOR,INEPT and CLUELESS PIGS IN ALAUSA undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by walexGodson(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
I know say na him go win b4

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
congratulations ambode. though I hate you and your party with a passion, I duff my hat to your victory. please ask Oba Akiolu to release the ballot box illegally housed in his palace. my boy worked very hard for his voters. you deny them victory by stealing the ballot box. it will be in the news tomorrow but I know you will deny it. and Lagos will ignore it. but the wound will remain open.
Congrats APC Congrats AMBODE Congrats TINUBU Congrats APC Family.
please knuckle down and perform beyond expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by gen2briz(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
I already know that Jimi is just joking and not okay...
Amode is already here

Eko baje ti....

Lagoon, please take it easy for my idigbo brothers wen them enter you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race BY SAHARAREPORTERS by benosky(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
unofficial

(1) (Reply)

Describe Dr Doyin Okupe In Your Own Words. / Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies / PDP Rigged S-east Election Massively – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.