Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. (11073 Views)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
best governor how?
in what aspect. ?
pls explain
After Thug Wike spend 4 yrs in power then you will know that Ameachi is the best Rivers state governor

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:
no worry.after wikes 8 years,you will have answers to these questions.
ok
no p
cos I av questions for amaechi's bad governance also

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
After Thug Wike spend 4 yrs in power then you will know that Ameachi is the best Rivers state governor
ok sire
rivers wasn't any better under amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
engrsyer:
Things GEJ did for you in the state are:
1. Given the state a Federal Polytechnic.
2. Bringing back our rails from PH to Kafanchan, Kaduna
3. 80% completion of E/W road
4. Provided jobs through SURE-P
5. Free Fertilizers to farmers. etc
are u for real ?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
ok sire
comparing with which administration odilis? Ada-Georges?the different MILADS?okilos?spiffs?

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
engrsyer:
Things GEJ did for you in the state are:
1. Given the state a Federal Polytechnic.
2. Bringing back our rails from PH to Kafanchan, Kaduna
3. 80% completion of E/W road
4. Provided jobs through SURE-P
5. Free Fertilizers to farmers. etc
Did you or any of your family and friends benefited from the fertilizer scam and SURE-P scam. The East-west road should have be completed a long time ago if GEJ was serious because the contracted was awarded 9 yrs ago by OBJ. What railway are you talking about? We still have a long way to go in Nigeria railway sector.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:
comparing with which administration odilis? Ada-Georges?the different MILADS?okilos?spiffs?
come whr in rivers state do u stay?
if a dictator can b president then I say yes,a thug can also b a governor
if things don't go wrong in Nigeria den things won't go wrong in rivers state
jst come check d happenings 4rm amadi-ama down to abuloma den u will knw amaechi ddnt curb dem either

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
engrsyer:
As an insider of the Rivers State politics, I came to bring a privilege information that as at last night, Wike has won 17 LGAs out of 23 LGAs in Rivers State.

Wike to be declared winner before the end of today latest 6pm.

The election was peaceful except for some pockets of violence in few LGAs in the state.

Congrats Your Excellency.

Another Celestine Omehia in the making.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR has sounded it loud that it will not easy for any offender of electoral acts in his govt. He even mentioned Rivers as one of the states

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
jst come check d happenings 4rm amadi-ama down to abuloma den u will knw amaechi ddnt curb dem either
Why the name coco killer? grin this girl hates amaechi sha.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:

The problem of the rivers man will always be small mindedness. The inability to see the bigger picture because you are focused on petty things.
The hell you are seeing at abuloma/amadi ama will get worse. When doctors were being kidnapped in that area,amaechi told them that the security agencies no longer take orders from him but from abuja.
you dont need a soothsayer to tell you who and who are directly responsible for the violence in many parts.
Just know this, rivers state has successfully been handed over to vampires! Bookmark this post.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:

U called him a dictator because u refused to obey the law and he whipped ur ass and forced u to obey the law abi?

Don't worry he is back to for anti democracy out of ur mindset.

Wike can win now but he is just another Celestine Omehia.

Wait till after may 29 at the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Funnicator:
Why the name coco killer? grin this girl hates amaechi sha.
I never did b4 nw
ammaechi was the love of everyone wen he was elected governor
I was evn among d kids dat went to see amaechi nd his wife at brickhouse during children's day as at wen he first became governor
every1 showered praises on amaechi wen he started building schools nd health care centres,he evn expanded some roads
what I don't understand is y amaechi will let something he would av settled amicably eat deep into him

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

U called him a dictator because u refused to obey the law and he whipped ur ass and forced u to obey the law abi?

Don't worry he is back to for anti democracy out of ur mindset.

Wike can win now but he is just another Celestine Omehia.

Wait till after may 29 at the tribunal.
lol
sounds like u are pained
calm dwn
d population in Nigeria is much
dude doesn't evn knw me

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:

The problem of the rivers man will always be small mindedness. The inability to see the bigger picture because you are focused on petty things.
The hell you are seeing at abuloma/amadi ama will get worse. When doctors were being kidnapped in that area,amaechi told them that the security agencies no longer take orders from him but from abuja.
you dont need a soothsayer to tell you who and who are directly responsible for the violence in many parts.
Just know this, rivers state has successfully been handed over to vampires! Bookmark this post.
k
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by willyo(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What happened in Rivers yesterday is a shame to all sane people worldwide. Rivers election will be cancelled. I'm so sure if it. The evidence and video recordings of massive thumb printing. and bloodletting trickling in are overwhelming.
How did ur baba won the Presidential elections?

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
ok sire

Can u remember what Rivers state was like before Ameachi and how peaceful it was before the political crisis between Ameachi and the presidency (GEJ, PEJ & Wike)?

Do u remembered that in order for Rivers state to have peace, Ameachi was the brain behind the deployment of troops to Abia state to curb Osisikankwu with Rivers resources?

All those criminals in ph now where on exile but were brought back to fight Ameachi by enemies of the state.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Can u remember what Rivers state was like before Ameachi and how peaceful it was before the political crisis between Ameachi and the presidency (GEJ, PEJ & Wike)?

Do u remembered that in order for Rivers state to have peace, Ameachi was the brain behind the deployment of troops to Abia state to curb Osisikankwu with Rivers resources?

All those criminals in ph now where on exile but were brought back to fight Ameachi by enemies of the state.
she cant remember. She was too young.She went as part of a group of kids to pay a courtesy visit in 2007.
**shudders at the thought of her voting yesterday**

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
lol
sounds like u are pained
calm dwn
d population in Nigeria is much
dude doesn't evn knw me

Yes am pained because thats my state. My dear state under Wike is no difference with Odili administration. Sentiments apart, we all know what the state was before Ameachi came and how peaceful it was before the political crisis. Yet nobody have been arrested as an Ameachi thug but we all know those who patronise thugs in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes am pained because thats my state. My dear state under Wike is no difference with Odili administration. Sentiments apart, we all know what the state was before Ameachi came and how peaceful it was before the political crisis. Yet nobody have been arrested as an Ameachi thug but we all know those who patronise thugs in the state.
it's my state too
I'm talking 4rm my own perspective
under amaechi's rule
nothing specific or unusual happened
I stl pay 150 to go to mile1
uve made ur point I concur ok

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by engrsyer(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Yes I am 100% beneficiary and still benefitting sure p while some are benefitting the fertilizer thru their association. The road should have been completed but the topography of the area is a major hindrance to it. The railway atleast he has started somewhere as govt is a game of continuity. GMB should not kill the idea for that's what you should be praying.
Raiders:

Did you or any of your family and friends benefited from the fertilizer scam and SURE-P scam. The East-west road should have be completed a long time ago if GEJ was serious because the contracted was awarded 9 yrs ago by OBJ. What railway are you talking about? We still have a long way to go in Nigeria railway sector.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

my brother....I feel your pain. I am igbo but was born,bred , buttered and currently live and work(and pay my taxes)in PH, so i consider my self a rivers boy .I am even more rivers than so many so called 'indigenes'. Rivers is my state! Let us leave everything to God and pray that the average rivers man is delivered from sentiments and emotions.Let us pray the average rivers man thinks DEVELOPMENT FIRST! Let us pray that the good lord himself will take charge of this state and it ll grow from strenght to strenght.amen!

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by engrsyer(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
mrvitalis:

are u for real ?
yes boss.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
I never did amaechi b4 nw
I was evn among d kids dat went to see amaechi nd his wife at brickhouse during children's day as at wen he first became governor
every1 showered praises on amaechi wen he started building schools nd health care centres,he evn expanded some roads
what I don't understand is y amaechi will let something he would av settled amicably eat deep into him

Ok, let me explain to u why that problem couldn't be resolved.

Ameachi was a speaker of the state assembly for 8 good years before he became a governor. So, u must agree with that he knew his position as an elected governor of the state. Do u then expect him to surrender his office to mama peace? Why would mama peace want to control an elected governor? The Ameachi we know will never accept such. So, that was how it all started and Wike became her foot soldier to fight Ameachi.

As long as u are not doing mama peace bidding, u automatically became a target. Ex governor of Bayelsa fell out of favour because he refused to waste bilions on a hotel project which ex governor Alams started before he was impeached which paved way for GEJ to become governor . And as governor of the state he didn't carry the project along but want Timipre Silva to carry on the project.

Now if GEJ & PEJ so much love Bayelsa state why can't they complete that project instead mama peace started her own multi bilion naira hotel very closed to the one her husband abandoned when he was governor.

So, if u were Ameachi, will u surrender ur office to such person?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by frankyychiji(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What happened in Rivers yesterday is a shame to all sane people worldwide. Rivers election will be cancelled. I'm so sure if it. The evidence and video recordings of massive thumb printing. and bloodletting trickling in are overwhelming.
Chai!! Sorry oga. Do you need a bowl for your tears?

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by frankyychiji(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Wike and Fayose should be the new faces of PDP. Dude too strong and would stand whatever APC might bring their ways
Not forgetting Akpabio, the Lion of AKS politics.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:

One word!!!!

Greed..

For me, Amaechi is one of the biggest losers of this 2015 Elections..

What he gained at the center is nothing compared to what he lost at home

4 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Not forgetting Akpabio, the Lion of AKS politics.

Oh! That's true. How could I have done that. Akpabiooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
uncompleted projects everywhere. grin your moniker suppose be amae amaechikiller undecided grin amaechi no sabi settle case jor. He get woman heart. But I think he desired federal power more than he loved his own kin, if not he would have settled issues with people from his place.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

One word!!!!

Greed..

really?? Are you sure? You call a man playing with the big boys at the federal level a loser You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Let's see how he will turn Rivers state to los Angeles, the way he turned obiakpo LG wen he was chairman and the way he reformed education wen he was minister. Vote in rat...don't complain d next 4yrs
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Ok, let me explain to u why that problem couldn't be resolved.

Ameachi was a speaker of the state assembly for 8 good years before he became a governor. So, u must agree with that he knew his position as an elected governor of the state. Do u then expect him to surrender his office to mama peace? Why would mama peace want to control an elected governor? The Ameachi we know will never accept such. So, that was how it all started and Wike became her foot soldier to fight Ameachi.

As long as u are not doing mama peace bidding, u automatically became a target. Ex governor of Bayelsa fell out of favour because he refused to waste bilions on a hotel project which ex governor Alams started before he was impeached which paved way for GEJ to become governor . And as governor of the state he didn't carry the project along but want Timipre Silva to carry on the project.

Now if GEJ & PEJ so much love Bayelsa state why can't they complete that project instead mama peace started her own multi bilion naira hotel very closed to the one her husband abandoned when he was governor.

So, if u were Ameachi, will u surrender ur office to such person?

Lemme Educate you a Lil..

Amaechi's alleged problem with PEJ is just a front.. The real fight has always been between Amaechi and Wike. And the Problem has always been Wike's gubernatorial ambition.

Every other things were just shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

One word!!!!

Greed..

This is WISDOM! Words of the Wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / BREAKING: PDP Delegates Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.