Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yaradua Has Absconded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Has Absconded (1835 Views)

Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos / Why Buhari Absconded From Debate With Jonathan / Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by BOSS7: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
lucabrasi:

i cant help but feel sorry for socia prefect goodluck jonathan, he has had nothing but bad luck since he became the vice president,i bet he ll be wishing he had been a governor instead of vp

So would you support him if he changes his name to Badluck Jonathan?
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by JJYOU: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
cre8tivity:

@logosboy: good point, but you must note that indians are not nigerians. our ways of thinking is pretty much different. it's part of our culture to keep certain things to ourselves. we continue to make fun of this man without deeply thinking, and think this is ridiculous. @lagosboy, i wonder what you would have done is you happen to be in his position. we must be careful, respectful and sensible. instead of constant criticism, may be we should try something different and say a little pray for him. this is the only way out of darkness, because "God don't slumber"; he knows better and sees clearer.
please, be-careful.
i bet if you were God for one hour the theives you have in PDP would be your favourite people to hear praying.  these are lawless, ruthless, ungodly men/ women raping a whole nation and God as you understand Him is supposed to be blessing them to show He is nigerians favourite uncle abi?
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by lucabrasi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

So would you support him if he changes his name to Badluck Jonathan?
its got a lot more to do with people's perception of him than anything else,so it ll require more than a change of name to help him,for instance like growing a spine and hold things down like atiku did when he was vice,having his own personality instead of shuffling about the place like a lost 5 years old kid
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by cre8tivity(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
i bet if you were God for one hour the theives you have in PDP would be your favourite people to hear praying. these are lawless, ruthless, ungodly men/ women raping a whole nation and God as you understand Him is supposed to be blessing them to show He is nigerians favourite uncle abi?
sweet-heart, it isn't our duty to judge these people. we must give God a chance to do his duties. just remember that good health isn't promised to anyone; and it doesn't matter whether you're good or bad.
again, please be sensible.
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by JJYOU: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2009
cre8tivity:

sweet-heart, it isn't our duty to judge these people. we must give God a chance to do his duties. just remember that good health isn't promised to anyone; and it doesn't matter whether you're good or bad.
again, please be sensible.
i am not wishing any one sick. where did you get that from? who told you good health wasnt promised?
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by cre8tivity(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
please, pay attention and read your own post slowly once again and let me know:

i bet if you were God for one hour the theives you have in PDP would be your favourite people to hear praying. these are lawless, ruthless, ungodly men/ women raping a whole nation and God as you understand Him is supposed to be blessing them to show He is nigerians favourite uncle abi?

thanks.
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by meexteriox(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
@cre8tivity
To be frank with you, your utterance so far is filled with a naivety on issues of leadership
in Nigeria that i could not but chip in.

Nobody is wishing anybody ill health, rather the Government of Nigeria act of deception on
its citizenry is unbearable. What is wrong in disclosing to the nation the state of his health?
Why all the hide and seek game, they keep playing with us. Afterall he was selected elected
to serve the people.

The truth of the matter remains that Yar'a ill is sick, unwell. If the head is rotten, believe me the whole body
is not likely to escape. You talk about respect to our leaders, on what basis do they deserve our respect?
Is the respect based on the infrastructural developments, power, water supply, or the constant poverty
faced by the masses daily?
Is it based on the greed, power obssession we witness daily in the life of our so called leaders?
Is it based on the decay of moral as exhibited by them?
Is it based on the high level of corruption commonly exhibited? I could go on and on.

They don't deserve our respect because they don't respect us. Yar'a ill should resign, infact if he has
absconded, let him remain there, afterall, we didn't vote him.
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by lysaa(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
meexteriox:

The truth of the matter remains that Yar'a ill is sick, unwell. If the head is rotten, believe me the whole body
is not likely to escape.

I'm not a politician but pls o, since when does the health of a president decide the health of a nation?
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by cre8tivity(f): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
I'm not a politician but pls o, since when does the health of a president decide the health of a nation?

it is simple: it is extremely painful for some people to deeply think. it is easy to say rubbish, but dealing with rubbish is a different story. we do not personally know this man, therefore it is stupid or senseless to speculate on what he's currently going through, mentally, politically and physically.
please, let us be sensible and a little bit of maturity wouldn't hurt anything either.
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by JJYOU: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2009
cre8tivity:

it is simple: [size=18pt]it is extremely painful for some people to deeply think. it is easy to say rubbish[/size], but dealing with [size=18pt]rubbish[/size] is a different story. we do not personally know this man, therefore it is [size=18pt]stupid or senseless[/size] to speculate on what he's currently going through, mentally, politically and physically.
please, let us be sensible and a little bit of maturity wouldn't hurt anything either.
why not try being sensible yourself. i am out of here.  rabbits will rule nigeria one day thanks to no question asked people like you know who!
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2009
lysaa:

One could argue that to many on here, the reason why he has yet to do much since he took office almost 2 years ago, is because of his health. It should not be so but apparently many of those in support of the man use that as reason for his inaction and propose that one more break, this one, they suspect, will do the trick.  So in essence, the argument from many of his supporters is that the country is deteriorating today because the man is ill and once we allow him one more trip abroad to his doctors, he will come back better and able to do the job he was hired to do almost 2 years ago.
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by lucabrasi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
lysaa:

since when it has created a vacum in governance, example,taking breaks leaving others in charge the constitutional amendment is in limbo because the senate and reps are at war,where is the president to settle it and come to a consensus,i could go on
cre8tivity:

it is simple: it is extremely painful for some people to deeply think. it is easy to say rubbish, but dealing with rubbish is a different story. we do not personally know this man, therefore it is stupid or senseless to speculate on what he's currently going through, mentally, politically and physically.
nobody is stupid or senseless lady,the presidency came out with the state of the president's health late last year,also the result of investigative journalism,we know what he is going through mentally and politically with what he has done since he came to office, its there to see and judge,we know how long it took him to re shuffle his cabinet,the nation is at a virtual standstill and we know he has negated a lot of obasanjo's laudable achievements e.g paying off the paris debt i could go on and on if you want
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
I saw Yar'Adunce today, at Hyde Park!
He was taking a stroll and seems less worried
!! embarassed
Re: Yaradua Has Absconded by princekevo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

I saw Yar'Adunce today, at Hyde Park!
He was taking a stroll and seems less worried
!! embarassed

Lol, You mean u saw him and u didn't handcuff him back to Nigerian, ?
Awww!!!!wht a pity? Nigeria has turned to an orphan, No mama, and people no allow papa to take care of the child, Wht a pity?
Yaradua and the rest are jst celebrating in their foolishness becoz there are no more hot-headed Khaki boys in the camp, Who is yaradua and the rest to leave presidential sit vacant for an hour, Including senators who refuse to take order from the VP should have bow to the order from the new military president, Confused human beings,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: Resource Control Tears Senate Apart / Us Ambassadors - Nigeria Becoming An Islamic State / Muslim Women In Captivity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.