Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (4066 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please leave inner beauty out of this!! Unless u want to date their skeleton!

Let's not mind d bashin and confess abt physicall appearances dat attracts us to d opposite sex

Mine is pretty eyes!! And kissable lips.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Generalkorex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cute Face
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Debola69(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmn..for me, a slim waist, big firm ass and ability to give awesome head. Now that's the type of shii that gets my attention.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
fair,height & broad chest

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Midehi:
fair,height & broad chest
like batista abi
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
her shape and face can do the magic!
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vjsmilles: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=14pt] ^her sharpener^ angry

on behalf of 71.4% of the guys here grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Fatalveli(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Character and beauty.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Fairgodwin(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
well, let me be honest. I really don't care if she has a fine face or not, provided she's busty, I mean really busty. And also I don't care if she's got butt or not.
I just am not attracted to slim girls: a plump and chubby lady would do. In fact, I love fat girls.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cadbury chocolate complexion

A broad chest with a firm body to go with it... *Not d johny bravo Deformed figure tho*

Good set of teeth with a delicious breath

Cute face in a manly Way... * I dnt want a pretty boy*

A good sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Handsome face, dark skin, good height and a broad chest.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by witnezHD(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
a nicki minaj or Kim figure ......that all ♥
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vjsmilles: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fairgodwin:
well, let me be honest. I really don't care if she has a fine face or not, provided she's busty, I mean really busty. And also I don't care if she's got butt or not.
I just am not attracted to slim girls: a plump and chubby lady would do. In fact, I love fat girls.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
like batista abi
noooo....like she is reffering to GMB
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by witnezHD(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
elomez:
Handsome face, dark skin, good height and a broad chest.
you just found him
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good di..ck tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tall, Dark or Fair(I don't like all those guys that aren't dark or fair, and all those guys with rainbow skin angry ) handsome, rich, cute, full lips, rich, eight pacs, rich, sexy voice rich, romantic, funny and a lil bit sassy and sarcastic.. have I mentioned rich pls?

that's my dream guy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by countsparrow: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
If she doesn't watch Africa Magic and Telemundo + zee world undecided

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
witnezHD:
you just found him

where is he? undecided
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by countsparrow: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Tall, Dark or Fair(I don't like all those guys that aren't dark or fair, and all those guys with rainbow skin angry ) handsome, rich, cute, full lips, rich, eight pacs, rich, sexy voice rich, romantic, funny and a lil bit sassy and sarcastic.. have I mentioned rich pls?

Thank God u said dream... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by countsparrow: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
Good di..ck tongue

I tot gals be pretending they don't like di.ck
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
Good di..ck tongue
cheks my deek to see if its good.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
countsparrow:

Thank God u said dream... lipsrsealed
lol dats d guy EroticAngelina sleeps wit in her dream
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dats d guy EroticAngelina sleeps wit in her dream
nope! Dats the guy I'm wif ryt now cheesy
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
cheks my deek to see if its good.
nope not a chance. Lol. And it's gonna be small even. You look too babyish. grin
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vislabraye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Please leave inner beauty out of this!! Unless u want to date their skeleton!

Let's not mind d bashin and confess abt physicall appearances dat attracts us to d opposite sex

Mine is pretty eyes!! And kissable lips.

Inner beauty cheesy. I like good height but most importantly she should be slim with good curves. I like nice skin too
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nope! Dats the guy I'm wif ryt now cheesy
angie why not try my love detector idea in my topics
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vislabraye(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Wait Jesus is coming soon.
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
nope not a chance. Lol. And it's gonna be small even. You look too babyish. grin
lol Its not my fault dah am too handsome. Hw long do u tink my rod is
Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol Its not my fault dah am too handsome. Hw long do u tink my rod is
handsome? Lmao lol cry I said babyish.

I have no clue how long your rod is.....but Def not long nor thick. Small at most. grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by harrysterol(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
As long as she can dance shoki I don't care again

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
attractive face, good smile, busty, hippy, great height, long efficient digits, confident and intelligent any complexion wud do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lesson Teacher-a Story / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housmeate, Teddy A Shows Off His Dick While In Bambam's Luxury / Diary Of A Girl I Met Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.