Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I (31204 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by amnesty7: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Defcon1:

wow!
l thought the Kaduna people really liked El-rufai
ls he that bad?
l see him as a smart and intelligent administrator.
You dey mind the small pikin sense? This is the best thing that has happened to Kaduna in many decades. In sha Allah el-Rufai will transform Kaduna State to what its people deserve. We are tired of docile administrators.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by kindnyce(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32643638]
In Fct, he demolished illegal buildings right?
If right, we have many illegal buildings in kaduna. So what do you think will happen to them?
The truth is never sweet. Just because I'm in Apc you cannot expect me to always say things in favour of Apc. Stop behaving like an idi0t.[/quo

And FROM YOUR COMMENTS SO FAR,U JUST EXHIBITED THE HIGHEST FORM OF STUPIDITY AND IDIOCY...
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by amnesty7: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Defcon1:

wow!
l thought the Kaduna people really liked El-rufai
ls he that bad?
l see him as a smart and intelligent administrator.
You dey mind the small pikin sense? Insha Allah Kaduna State will be proud of this great and fearless achiever.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by MalcoImX: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Did any of them come from Jonathan?
The voice of Jacob, .......
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by ViktorMartins(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think a prophet said El Rugai won't win?
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
among all the states election, I was only interested in Kaduna state - my 2nd home town!

Thank GOD that El Rufai won! it would have been criminal if they had voted for PDP!
Since Sambo left that state, there has been no sign of any development there!
And El Rufai is not a type of candidate you see running for governorship election everyday, his type only comes once in a while, so you grab it with both hands!
though I did not like him before because of his twitter rants, but you can't say he won't make a good development leader!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
menesheh:
Good

GEJ had laid a sustainable democratic impulse that will drive Nigeria as an entity to greater hieght.

Many countries like USA etc that dreamed doom for Nigeria are disappointed and will be amazed by the turnaround events unfolding in Nigeria political sphere

GEJ till infinitum depite he lose the battle

GEJ is truly a HERO check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2232741/gejourhero-now-trending-twitter-pic
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
dearpreye:
God bless GEJ for exemplifying magnanimity in defeat.

Now everyone's caught the fever!

In life you don't win all your battles; you lose some!

That's the politics we're talking about!

It's not a do or die affair.

He is truly a HERO. check out this link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by sagagi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I voted for Elrufa'I. But those of you that live in ghetto areas will cry wallahi

Well GRA MAN........LIVING IN GOVT CURVE OUT PLOT THAT U ACQUIRE ILLEGALLY AND I THINK THE GHETTO IS BETTER THAN THE VILLAGE U COME FROM
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emmahunk:

When the foundation is right, the rest is easy.
Thank you GEJ for laying the right foundation.
Congratulations El Rufai,

GEJ is the HERO of our time. check this out
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
juman:

Yeah, you are right. Congratulation too to goodluck jonathan. The election things improve during his time, best in the history of the country.

GEJ is really a HERO. check this out
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Gwammen(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am loving this
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
amnesty7:

You dey mind the small pikin sense? Insha Allah Kaduna State will be proud of this great and fearless achiever.
Keep fooling yourself until it happens
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man . We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it
I disagree and I'll tell you why. You believe in the old system, and that's fine, you're entitled to your beliefs. It's about time Nigeria started embracing change in how a orderly society is run.

Visiting grieving locals of your constituency who have suffered a death in their family--- while a noble idea--- is not what decides who makes a good governor; I don't even know what to say about the "sharing of money during Sallah" part. Thats absolutely something a Governor shouldn't do! Its not ethical, period!!!

If El Rufa'i demolishes homes for projects that will benefit the community in the long run, and for the long term, how is it a bad thing? If he demolishes homes that violates city/state ordinances or the original master plan of the State's how does that make him wicked? It's about time Nigerians start embracing change because the world is moving rapidly and Africa's most influential country is even more backwards than countries in Eastern Europe in terms of infrastructure.

It's time Nigerians start thinking "longterm" instead of "Short term". Short term thinking is what put Nigeria into the position she's in today.

I think El Rufa'i will make a good Governor for Kaduna. I believe he proved himself in Abuja, and he will do well as Governor.

P.S Why would you ever think a man who believes in "Bribery and thuggery" to win elections is "friendly"? I'm confused about that part.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=kindnyce post=32645132][/quote]
From here I think I understand why pdp supporters keep attacking us. Keep your party aside and face the truth. I did more for APC than whatever you have done. Pdp supporters called us fools and now I'm beginning to believe them. You hate the truth! Smh
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
I disagree and I'll tell you why. You believe in the old system, and that's fine, you're entitled to your beliefs. It's about time Nigeria started embracing change in how a orderly society is run.

Visiting grieving locals of your constituency who have suffered a death in their family--- while a noble idea--- is not what decides who makes a good governor; I don't even know what to say about the "sharing of money during Sallah" part. Thats absolutely something a Governor shouldn't do! Its not ethical, period!!!

If El Rufa'i demolishes homes for projects that will benefit the community in the long run, and for the long term, how is it a bad thing? If he demolishes homes that violates city/state ordinances or the original master plan of the State's how does that make him wicked? It's about time Nigerians start embracing change because the world is moving rapidly and Africa's most influential country is even more backwards than countries in Eastern Europe in terms of infrastructure.

It's time Nigerians start thinking "longterm" instead of "Short term". Short term thinking is what put Nigeria into the position she's in today.

I think El Rufa'i will make a good Governor for Kaduna. I believe he proved himself in Abuja, and he will do well as Governor.

P.S Why would you ever think a man who believes in "Bribery and thuggery" to win elections is "friendly"? I'm confused about that part.
Ok go and marry el rufa'I(don't care about ya sex). By the time it starts happening, will be here to mock you guys cos I will simply post pictures of the development of kaduna state while you will be left crying for your destroyed properties.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by RealYaks: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
ziqqz:

abeg how do you capture screenshot on this phone. I use same but I've been unable to find how to

press LONG Power and Down Volume Keys at Dsame time
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
sagagi:

Well GRA MAN........LIVING IN GOVT CURVE OUT PLOT THAT U ACQUIRE ILLEGALLY AND I THINK THE GHETTO IS BETTER THAN THE VILLAGE U COME FROM
I'm sure you are from one of those Badarawa areas. Zakuci ubanku. Mu saidai muyi dariya
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by laidyy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ofcourse! We ALL shall see!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by laidyy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

English!!! grin. Shebi your house has an Xmark? U shall see.
We ALL shall see!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man. We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it
Why did they too build house that is not in the master plan
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by mikolo80: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
RockMaxi:
Now that El-rufai has won, I hope he won't start demolishing houses like he did as FCT Minister. undecided

Depends if said houses are in the kd master plan

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
hucienda:
President Jonathan has indeed set a precedent for politicians across the divide not only in Nigeria but in Africa as well.

Congratulations El-Rufai. Great Sportsmanship Yero.
Him no wan go Icc
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by mikolo80: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose
Pdp de fear icc
apc defending their vote from pdp rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strike: Why We Parted Ways With NLC –TUC President / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.