Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I (31207 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by tucky200(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Google63(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought Apostle Suleiman said Elrufai should go and sit down that he won't win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Tufunky: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Tvegas(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yero na Better pikin...
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Mcowubaba: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose
Nt every Time...
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
drauj:

Palpable Concealed Bitterness.
I voted for Elrufa'I. But those of you that live in ghetto areas will cry wallahi
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by kurt09(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC will win in 21 States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
God bless GEJ for exemplifying magnanimity in defeat.

Now everyone's caught the fever!

In life you don't win all your battles; you lose some!

That's the politics we're talking about!

It's not a do or die affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by ajalaolanr(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Honestly I never gave El-Rufai a chance. The PDP is known for declaring whoever they want as the winner. What has changed for the PDP?
the card reader changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skillbobralph:
but APC will never accept defect in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, Rivers and other places PDP won. I think PDP are so mature now.
that place na dog eat dog environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by redcliff: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Mutuwa(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Very honorable..not to address people as if u be tout
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by jokolly: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
that is good move, it is high time we allowed conducive post election environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Honestly I never gave El-Rufai a chance. The PDP is known for declaring whoever they want as the winner. What has changed for the PDP?
u dont know anything about politics
or Kaduna
or Abuja
or Elrufai

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by madridguy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope the demolition won't affect " banarwa narayyi?

abduljabbar4:
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man. We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man. We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it

Guy, is it El-rufai or Elrufa'I? Just wanna know the correct spelling.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by dwayni: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
"just received a call) whatever happened to the "I". Nigerians and English
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Emmahunk(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
RealYaks:
El'Rufai just share this on his account

Nasir El-Rufai
"Just received a phone call from Gov Mukhtar Ramalan Yero congratulating me for winning the
Kaduna Gubernatorial
election. I thanked him too."

When the foundation is right, the rest is easy.
Thank you GEJ for laying the right foundation.
Congratulations El Rufai,

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by MalcoImX: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
u dont know anything about politics
or Kaduna
or Abuja
or Elrufai

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't know about PDP pre-card readers.
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by juman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
hucienda:
President Jonathan has indeed set a precedent for politicians across the divide not only in Nigeria but in Africa as well.

Congratulations El-Rufai. Great Sportsmanship Yero.

Yeah, you are right. Congratulation too to goodluck jonathan. The election things improve during his time, best in the history of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by iykofias(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
I guess Gej/mama piss impunity didn't get to the north. Unlike wot we xperienced down here yesterday in Rivers
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Rahmatuparker: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm, as expected.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by LAX89(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
When PDP lose an election, they concede defeat like a classy, gentle and peaceful man. But when apc lose an election, they threaten the whole country with death, violence, mayhem and all sorts of evil.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by juman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulation to kaduna people, hope elrufai would improve their living condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by 2Dux: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kaduna sai gajere!

Nigeriyya sai Baba Buhari!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by SavageGarden(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello peoeple I'm so sorry to bother you folks its just that my sister got into a competition and she needs just 500 likes on her facebook page linked to the competion. Thanks and God bless you all.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=809418565820619&id=100002574480171&set=a.102735199822296.8548.100002574480171&refid=12&_ft_&fbt_id=809418565820619&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_36facdbbffcce924b300f829d6588ca8
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Apostle Suleiman don fall my hand big time.

Google63:
I thought Apostle Suleiman said Elrufai should go and sit down that he won't win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by buchichukwu69: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
RockMaxi:
Now that El-rufai has won, I hope he won't start demolishing houses like he did as FCT Minister. undecided

We hope so. For now Yero should just pack his things and go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by carinmom(f): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alhamdulillah we in Kaduna have already started celebrating El rufai's victory. Three factors worked against gov Yero; his closeness to Namadi Sambo, his dad's arrogance and non performance.

Sai Chanji!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by yemi15(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
RealYaks:
El'Rufai just share this on his account

Nasir El-Rufai
"Just received a phone call from Gov Mukhtar Ramalan Yero congratulating me for winning the
Kaduna Gubernatorial election. I thanked him too."

I am really happy, what I wanted Nigerians to do in 2011, I am physically seeing in 2015.

Congratulations to all Nigerians, our democracy has finally matured and now, no parties or politicians can take the masses again. Congrats again Nigerians!

APC!!! Change!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by poyet(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Those of us from Kaduna state knew from the word go that Yero would be trounced blue black by El Rufai. What now? Transformation of Kada city!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by smartleo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Google63:
One more prophecy to go ,na Godwin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.