Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Badside Of Your Fav. Club (pick A Club Criticize,analyse& Review) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Badside Of Your Fav. Club (pick A Club Criticize,analyse& Review) (754 Views)

Order For Ur Fav Club & Country Jerseys 2day!!! / How Can I Register Football A Club/Academy With Lagos State Football Association / What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badside Of Your Fav. Club (pick A Club Criticize,analyse& Review) by steve49ja(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
Here, we discuss the reigning clubs, your favourites and also the bad sides things you dont like about the club, you can pick your club and talk abou the bad side or pick another club and talk about whatever it is you dont like.

I go first, Am an Arsenal Fan Up gunners till fuel become 1naira
What it is i dont like is how Arsene Wenger dont calculate properly and how he makes a mistakes knowingly.

Chelsea
What i dont like: Their fans too de brag, all the touts in Lagos na Chelsea fan and the attitude is something common with their fans.

Thread Officially Open To Football Lovers.
Re: Badside Of Your Fav. Club (pick A Club Criticize,analyse& Review) by nateev(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
Chelsea or Liverpool in danger of finishing 5th, claims Arsene Wenger

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/28/chelsea-or-liverpool-in-danger-of-finishing-5th-claims-arsene-wenger-115875-21076987/

Arsene Wenger last night claimed Chelsea and Liverpool are at risk of missing out on next season's Champions League.

Arsenal boss Wenger attempted to play his own version of mind games, warning that none of the top four is safe and that Everton could pose a bigger threat than Aston Villa in the battle to crack the Big Four's recent monopoly.

Wenger takes his team to Everton tonight desperately trying to stay within reach of those Champions League places - but argues Chelsea and Liverpool are also in danger of missing out.

"Do you think Chelsea are guaranteed to be in the Champions League? Or Liverpool? Why?" Wenger demanded to know.

"I'm not sure whether Villa are going to be our closest rivals, I wouldn't dismiss Everton. I think they will be as competitive as Villa. But we are close to Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.

"I think it's much tighter than everyone thinks, and Everton can reach the Champions League.

"When there are 16 games to go, you cannot say that the positions we are in now are settled just because teams are four points ahead of us.

(1) (Reply)

Which Year Did You Started Watching Football / South Africa 5 - 0 Guatemala, What Is Happening To Nigeria? / Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.