Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos (31958 Views)

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by NobleG1(m): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2015
He staged a "prayer" for peaceful co-existence? S*tupidity will never end.
This is the i*diot who threatened a whole ethnic group with genocide and yet didn't apologize till today.
The fool is lucky this is Nigeria, if he had done this in a civilized nation, he would be in jail by now for Criminal threatening.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by sherbol: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2015
shut up ur mouth
can d yorubas in igbo land b given any political appointment
can dey even b given any breathing space to operate freely
we gave u one foot n u want to take million feet
so u piple want to bite d fingers dat feed u
i live in d east n i no wot am talking abt
u piple r just spoilers
even Jonathan turned his back against u piple
u r all on ur own
orunmila will punish any tribe dat want to destabilize my lagos
Rose2014:

If I hear
'The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?'
'Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth has already spoken'

Using religion to play down genocide threat on a whole tribe. Imagine the Oba swearing by Allah to carry out his lagoon threat and still trying to use religion to get away with it. This can happen Only in Nigeria!!!!!!!!

Video that I saw him swear by Allah , put his finger in his mouth and raised it up, people are here telling me he was using metaphor. Who is deceiving who?

Even on nairaland here, there are countless threads already opened by his subjects on how to deal with Igbos in Lagos following Oba's threat. His throne is too sensitive for such direct threat without mincing words cos his followers have been incited with so much hate already. In a civilized society, a genocide threat such as this will be given the kind of justice it deserves.

I think Igbos are too peace loving walahi. This matter should be in ICC not in any church or mosque.
So Because it's against Igbos on this one, we have to embrace peace cos we're ONE NIGERIA.
Which other tribe in Nigeria will tolerate such genocide threat? Arrant Nonsense

Spits and Unfollows thread
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2015
scarffield:
dumb nigga!

Foool nigga
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by Peterozd(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2015
We are showing you screenshot prove of our win for
(11. 04. 2015). Its always a great day for us
and also for our customers. We are pretty sure
you
want pockets full of money, brand new cell
phone or
maybe even a new car. Are we wrong? Well, we
are here to help you out! Don't waste your time
-
buy the next games & score the biggest profit
you've ever scored, because that's pretty much
the
easiest, safest and fastest way to do it. Miracles
happen and this is the place where you can
find
them. All we do is win!

CONTACT ME ON BBM : 55A90483
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by LAGrejectIBO: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
NobleG1:
He staged a "prayer" for peaceful co-existence? S*tupidity will never end.
This is the i*diot who threatened a whole ethnic group with genocide and yet didn't apologize till today.
The fool is lucky this is Nigeria, if he had done this in a civilized nation, he would be in jail by now for Criminal threatening.

Which one be de civilized nation that go jail their King for throwing society's outcasts into the lagoon? Name them so we can look in their history.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by Ayatullah(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2015
KABIYESI! THE CONQUEROR OF THE IGBOS
May Allah accept your prayers and the prayers of the imams and Muslims.

Thank you KABIYESI for taming the ungrateful Ibos. May you live long in good health as decreed for you by Allah
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by jackpot(f): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2015
yemmybx:
.. THE YORUBAS ARE NOT AFRAID OF THE NDIGBOS RARA THE TIME HAS COME IN LAGOS WHERE CERTAIN THINGS HAS TO BE PUT IN PLACE IN TIME. OMO ONILES WATCH OUT AND CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES.
your post shows you feel threatened. Relax, most Igbo's are in Lagos to do business because of the Ports where they receive their shipped goods. Most travel down during Xmas. Why not think about shifting the electoral calendar down to Xmas period? That will be the masterstroke

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by yemmybx(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
jackpot:
your post shows you feel threatened. Relax, most Igbo's are in Lagos to do business because of the Ports where they receive their shipped goods. Most travel down during Xmas. Why not think about shifting the electoral calendar down to Xmas period? That will be the masterstroke

Am not threatened ooooooooooooooo dis is our Land ile Baba Omo kii ba omo leru rara.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
yemmybx:

Am not threatened ooooooooooooooo dis is our Land ile Baba Omo kii ba omo leru rara.
you need help.

Just ask yourself. How many land did you carry from your mother's womb enter earth?

How many will you carry and go?

What if you were born Igbo?

Did you have any input on where you will be born?

Tribalism has eaten deep into your system. Even Hypo can't wash it out. Cover your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Ayatullah:
KABIYESI! THE CONQUEROR OF THE IGBOS
May Allah accept your prayers and the prayers of the imams and Muslims.

Thank you KABIYESI for taming the ungrateful Ibos. May you live long in good health as decreed for you by Allah
ewoooo. Another brainwashed soul. Oga, what have you contributed to increase Nigeria's GDP?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
ALL HAIL THE KING!!! grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Rose2014:

If I hear
'The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?'
'Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth has already spoken'

Using religion to play down genocide threat on a whole tribe. Imagine the Oba swearing by Allah to carry out his lagoon threat and still trying to use religion to get away with it. This can happen Only in Nigeria!!!!!!!!

Video that I saw him swear by Allah , put his finger in his mouth and raised it up, people are here telling me he was using metaphor. Who is deceiving who?

Even on nairaland here, there are countless threads already opened by his subjects on how to deal with Igbos in Lagos following Oba's threat. His throne is too sensitive for such direct threat without mincing words cos his followers have been incited with so much hate already. In a civilized society, a genocide threat such as this will be given the kind of justice it deserves.

I think Igbos are too peace loving walahi. This matter should be in ICC not in any church or mosque.
So Because it's against Igbos on this one, we have to embrace peace cos we're ONE NIGERIA.
Which other tribe in Nigeria will tolerate such genocide threat? Arrant Nonsense

Spits and Unfollows thread

please calm down..i was shocked myself to hear the words of the oba...but nothing happend...that means the matter must be very serious.....
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
the igbos learned their lesson...i am proud of my igbo brothers and sister..

nigeria na ILE IFE,nigeria na SOKOTO,nigeria na BORNO,nigeria na BENUE........................................................
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by charlesashilo: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Oba of Lagos, Alhaji Rilwan Akiolu, onĀ  Sunday organised a prayer session for peaceful co-existence in Lagos and Nigeria in general.

The prayer was conducted at the Iga Idunganran Palace of the royal father on Lagos Island.
Akiolu said that the prayer was imperative to peaceful co-existence in Lagos and Nigeria in general, after peaceful conduct of the general elections in the state.

He urged different tribes in Lagos to work for the progress of the state.

The royal father urged the president-elect, retired Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to assist Lagos in repairing most of the damaged federal roads in the state.

Akiolu, who spoke in Yoruba language, said that when Buhari came to his palace during the campaign period, he was three hours behind schedule.

He said that Buhari complained of bad roads and he told him that when he becomes the president he should help the state to reconstruct the road.
The Oba said he was sure that God would give him the power to do it.

Akiolu urged the incoming Governor of Lagos, to do what he promised the people.

The prayer was conducted by Imam Mujitabah Giwa, the Alawiye of Lagos and his league of Imams.

Giwa prayed for peaceful coexistence in Lagos and also for political leaders in the country.

Some traditional rulers in Lagos as well as white cap chiefs were present at the prayer session.
Chief Rasak Okoya, Chairman of Eleganza Group was also among some dignitaries present.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-akiolu-organises-prayer-for-peaceful-co-existence-in-lagos-nigeria/

Abeg, was this meeting attending with the dead? Please correct me, or is it the son of the late billionaire?
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by Cholls(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
pasol4real:
follow follow tribe like u what do u moderate ,the yorubas have bin in da opposition all their lives n u say u moderate this country .Lagos is definitely a noman's land the result of this elections dosent make any difference in terms of who owns the land.cos the population of ndigbo in lag is more dan 10 million the total votes cast is less than 1.5 million, so the result is no parameter to jugde who owns Lagos.jimi may not hav won the elections but the igbos came out n definitely prooved a point ,am sure from now on nobody wud ever dare to Bleep with the igbos ,especially here in Lagos . menh we gave u guies quite a scare.
my brother stop dreaming am a field man and let me inform u abt d real fact. The true owners of lagos are nt interested in voting. But with this development that igbos are more than them will absolutely drag them to the polling stations to vote. And again you said the igbos are up to 10 million?, that is nt true,i know you know but assuming. Even when you combine ss/hausas/north centrals in lagos they are nt up to that. Exept you are counting those that enter and leave lagos on daily bases.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by NobleG1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

Which one be de civilized nation that go jail their King for throwing society's outcasts into the lagoon? Name them so we can look in their Hi story.

He may be your s*tupid local oba in Lagos not Nigeria as a whole. In the West he would be investigated and all his corrupt back-door activities would be known.

So he will not only be convicted on criminal threat charge, he's will also be convicted on many charges of corruption and theft.

Your s*tupid oba won't last a month in the West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
cole265:

My brother, the Oba and the Eze ndi Igbo connived to play the ethnic card. The evil plot of Agbaje with his uncle the Oba and those Igbo leaders is already in the open. No body can convince me it is not a planed thing just to ensure APC is floored...God pass una.

Just let us allow bygone be bygone. The secret is out. God will punish all the characters in this plot...Agbaje, the Eze nd Igbo and Agbaje.

Hear yourself, you start by saying "the Oba and the Eze ndi Igbo connived to play the ethnic card" , then went on to say, "Just let us allow bygone be bygone.." then finally cursed,"The secret is out. God will punish all the characters in this plot...Agbaje, the Eze nd Igbo and Agbaje." omitting the Oba. Well no need to explain further, I am grateful to God that this incident occurred. It has shown the pettiness and double speak amongst many so called hosts.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
sherbol:
shut up ur mouth
can d yorubas in igbo land b given any political appointment
can dey even b given any breathing space to operate freely
we gave u one foot n u want to take million feet
so u piple want to bite d fingers dat feed u
i live in d east n i no wot am talking abt
u piple r just spoilers
even Jonathan turned his back against u piple
u r all on ur own
orunmila will punish any tribe dat want to destabilize my lagos

How long have Igbos been in Lagos? How much trouble have they caused? Well it took one statement to unleash the hatred. May the guilty tribe be punished as you said... Amen
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by cole265(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Hear yourself, you start by saying "the Oba and the Eze ndi Igbo connived to play the ethnic card" , then went on to say, "Just let us allow bygone be bygone.." then finally cursed,"The secret is out. God will punish all the characters in this plot...Agbaje, the Eze nd Igbo and Agbaje." omitting the Oba. Well no need to explain further, I am grateful to God that this incident occurred. It has shown the pettiness and double speak amongst many so called hosts.

for your own convenience, deliberately hold on to a simple typo error. You sure know i meant the Oba, Eze ndi Igbo and Agbaje. the anger in typing resulted to the error.
just advising that sleeping dogs should be left to sleep on is not cowardice... hope you get that. And my course that God should punish the trio conspirators who wish out of desperation for power, so treacherously wish to destroy the peace in Lagos, is not out of place.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:

Foool nigga
wen u go geh senx??
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
scarffield:
wen u go geh senx??

till ur papa get sense
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by ngcars(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
sad
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:

till ur papa get sense
nigga do u drink peak milk...cox all i c is stupidity @ its PEAK!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
scarffield:
nigga do u drink peak milk...cox all i c is stupidity @ its PEAK!

I dnt av ur tym flatee
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:

I dnt av ur tym flatee
gerout jor..wayray oshi!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
scarffield:
gerout jor..wayray oshi!

Ur papa wayray. Basta*rd
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
dipopoo:

Ur papa wayray. Basta*rd
frm which part of d bush ar u frm
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
scarffield:
frm which part of d bush ar u frm

ode
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
dipopoo:

ode
wu b vhix tin sef!....

Quote mhe again @ ur own peril!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by Chiaka(f): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Make e pray well o! especially for his utterances.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
scarffield:
wu b vhix tin sef!....

Quote mhe again @ ur own peril!
mtchewwww
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
dipopoo:

mtchewwww
embarassed[color=#550000][/color]woh dafvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Suspected SARS Operative Shoots PDP Agent At Collation Center In River State / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.