Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos (31957 Views)

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
scarffield:
embarassed[color=#550000][/color]woh dafvck!

Mumu
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
dipopoo:

Mumu
e-diot.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
scarffield:
e-diot.
slowpoke
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
dipopoo:

slowpoke
stvpid thing!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2015
scarffield:
stvpid thing!
Bea*st.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
drehdinho:

Those companies you mentioned are government's right? And that's the reason Lagos is no man's land right? Because of that Lagos should be controlled by her visitors,the Igbos right?
This issue is not a far-fetched one, I don't know why many of the Ndigbos are not getting it straight...as if companies don't exist in the east. Go to PH or even Owerri, you will see what am saying...though their may be few numbers of companies in the east, but that's not withstanding. You guys have crude oil more than we have in the southwest. I smell inferiority complex in this room.
How did inferiority complex come into what we're talking about? Your comment has sold you out;you're the one who has complex. I didn't make any sentimental comments;I am a lagosian born n raised,my husband is an indigene from ikorodu,my kids are lagos indigenes. You're the person trying to score cheap points.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
dipopoo:

Bea*st.
prodvct of a leakn condom!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by dipopoo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
scarffield:
prodvct of a leakn condom!
Mumu wasted fluid.

I won't reply you again mannerless ediot
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by scarffield(m): 4:45am On Apr 16, 2015
dipopoo:

Mumu wasted fluid.

I won't reply you again mannerless ediot
God dnt let my future carry dix kind shit of a son 4 9months.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by pentag0nal: 10:48am On May 14, 2015
balotelli:
Solution to this igbo vermins

Ibos should be taxed heavily in Lagos State

There children should not be allowed to access the free education . No more paying WAEC or NEW fees by govt

Yorubas should not sell landed property to them lease it out instead .

No more commissioner slot for them the Hausas should be given instead we have brilliant ones among them .

Lagosians should endeavour to stop renting houses to ibo people

Yorubas should stop intermarriage with the ibo people so your kids can have a good future

A convention should be held at the stadium by all Yorubas to put a Marshal plan to get the ibos out .

olakunle the son of satan, you are planning evil against the Igbos? Your file is complete here, we have every dtail about you and your family. We will post your pictures all over nairaland soon for all Nigerians to see that your big evil head.......

Your pictures will be posted everywhere so don't think you are anonymous. get ready olotin....... grin

Signed

For the Operatives
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos by pentag0nal: 11:08am On May 18, 2015
balotelli:
Solution to this igbo vermins

Ibos should be taxed heavily in Lagos State

There children should not be allowed to access the free education . No more paying WAEC or NEW fees by govt

Yorubas should not sell landed property to them lease it out instead .

No more commissioner slot for them the Hausas should be given instead we have brilliant ones among them .

Lagosians should endeavour to stop renting houses to ibo people

Yorubas should stop intermarriage with the ibo people so your kids can have a good future

A convention should be held at the stadium by all Yorubas to put a Marshal plan to get the ibos out .

I showed you mercy by not posting your pictures on nairaland now edit this wicked post......

You should not threaten a whole tribe......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.