Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? (6185 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by BOBBYLET: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:
I think guys like bosoms because they're always covered. And that means men are not supposed to see them cool ,so that makes men want to see them the more. Also they're close to the face and they stick out so much especially if a woman is well endowed.

But can there ever really be a clear answer to the question of why men like boobs?
since girlz nowadays have learnt the habits of exposing their boobs i no longer find it attractive men,but far back in de days when boobs were breast oh walahi talahi if you could see a little bit of de dimple being shown,nwanne m u go,go LOCO if u no climax instaneously.kai!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
chibwike:
they are all soft...
believe you me. A lady once came to my office for softening and strengthening. Up till now I don't know what happened to those that made them so strong. She refused to talk. angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Adesiji77: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truth24:
I don't think guys are really crazy about big boobs as to ass

Speak for yourself bro wink

Talk of different strokes cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Psalmwise(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
if she no get bobby y is she naw called a girl...i get hoe she get...she get yansh i get too..lips i get...sooo
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by quiet006storm: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
boobs or ass, it takes a different kind of man to know what to look for in a woman. this man is a fine man. what makes a man fine?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by stephenqueen: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is because boobs is the only thing that differentiate ladies from we guyz, I wonder how ladies we look like without boobs...
Boobs you have been my friend since when I was a kid,till now when are still best of friends,i pray God strength our friendship.i love you like crazy dear boobs, noting can stop me from loving you gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ipledge:
You mean this kind angry

Remove that pics o...
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Fulaboy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
krall:
believe you me. A lady once came to my office for softening and strengthening. Up till now I don't know what happened to those that made them so strong. She refused to talk. angry
kaiiii shocked walahi that's the work I've been looking for cheesy where's your office sir smiley Employ me now angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:
I think guys like bosoms because they're always covered. And that means men are not supposed to see them cool ,so that makes men want to see them the more. Also they're close to the face and they stick out so much especially if a woman is well endowed.

But can there ever really be a clear answer to the question of why men like boobs?
Men like every part that is 'private' just like the pvssy nd ass. And boobs happen to be private too. Go figure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:

Can I see yours to know if I do like one
Because it would be better to have you for experiment so you can have the firsthand answer and not just guess workgringrin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by ezanafe(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Booby is very essential to most men may be because of the 'softness' which can replace the (traditional pillow)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
charijee:
Hehehe grin..cos they contain the milk of life undecided

Another interesting analogy

Can you please breathe some life into my soulgrin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by farano(f): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
dre11:

Can I see yours to know if I do like one
Because it would be better to have you for experiment so you can have the firsthand answer and not just guess workgringrin
Experitouch? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by zicoraads: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Perhaps farano's bobo squeezed her b00bs like eba this evening grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by xynerise: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Farano, this is a dumb rhetorical question and as dumb as the question sounds so are the answers provided.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by gbagaunfreak(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by dre11(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:
Experitouch? grin

Anyone you call it

Just a click and we experience paradise here on earthgringrin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:

Boobs are those erogenous psrt of the body..
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by vislabraye(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
farano:

Boobs are those erogenous psrt of the body. They look sexy, whether hidden or not.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by ronald4lif(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think it's because, like you said, they are hidden from our glance until when it's a sexual moment. This gives that sexual urge to want to caress it. And admire the perfect handwork of God cheesy. They look soft and round, and great to touch. Maybe it's nature.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is like asking why girls like dicks!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by SleekyP(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Kassidy90(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well in my own case, my mum I said I preferred baby food to breast when I was small so I have been trying all my best to meet up to those lost times with any available breast...I love breast bt not saggy ones sha... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
I don't, i prefer a bae with ass than boobs.
Not a fan of boobs.
thank yhu jare..... booobs bawo?? ....ass rocks
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Dekatron(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2015
My gf yabbs me with that. . I would tell her PLAIN PLAIN : I want to see some bossom. If she like, i go see & when she doesnt, i lock up. I love her bossom cos they make my head get short circuited. . Its a natural effect nah.

Its simply because its an arousal tool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Diff. Strokes 4 diff. Folks.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by cocoberry(f): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Wow... double D for a slim babe, dats massive man.

RickRichards:
Thanks for the reminder: gotta make a phone call to a slim 34DD..... wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
cocoberry:
Wow... double D for a slim babe, dats massive man.

Yeah, that's her selling point. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
thank yhu jare..... booobs bawo?? ....ass rocks

wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? by charijee(f): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
dre11:

Another interesting analogy

Can you please breathe some life into my soulgrin
How do I do that? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? / Deleted / My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.